+ Reply to Thread

Obama gives away Top Secret Info

I find this troubling, Obama telling Mubarak to step down and also this information provided by Wikileaks telling us Obama gave Top Secret information about Britain to Russia as a bargaining chip for an Arms Control Deal...

HMS Vanguard is Britain's lead Trident-armed submarine. The US, under a nuclear deal, has agreed to give the Kremlin the serial numbers of the missiles it gives Britain Photo: TAM MACDONALD

By Matthew Moore, Gordon Rayner and Christopher Hope 9:25PM GMT 04 Feb 2011 2102 Comments

Information about every Trident missile the US supplies to Britain will be given to Russia as part of an arms control deal signed by President Barack Obama next week.

Defence analysts claim the agreement risks undermining Britain’s policy of refusing to confirm the exact size of its nuclear arsenal.

The fact that the Americans used British nuclear secrets as a bargaining chip also sheds new light on the so-called “special relationship”, which is shown often to be a one-sided affair by US diplomatic communications obtained by the WikiLeaks website.

Details of the behind-the-scenes talks are contained in more than 1,400 US embassy cables published to date by the Telegraph, including almost 800 sent from the London Embassy, which are published online today. The documents also show that:

• America spied on Foreign Office ministers by gathering gossip on their private lives and professional relationships.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...r-secrets.html
    Last edited by Tulip; 02-05-2011 at 05:51 AM.

Re: Obama gives away Top Secret Info

This information about Obama giving the information to Russia has not been broadcasted on our television news channels.

If Egypt does end up with Islamic Extremists in power and with this information coming out about Obama giving Top Secret information about Britian to Russia, I would say Obama now for sure will not be re-elected.
    Last edited by Tulip; 02-05-2011 at 08:59 AM. Reason: corrected typeo

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    This information about Obama giving the information to Russia has not been broadcasted on our television news channels.

If Egypt does end up with Islamic Extremists in power and with this information coming out about Obama giving Top Secret information about Britian to Russia, I would say Obama now for sure will not be re-elected.
    Lol. I dont think this story is of interest in US. And you seem to be suggesting the situation in Egypt is in any way going to affect who is elected for the US Presidency? Why would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Lol. I dont think this story is of interest in US. And you seem to be suggesting the situation in Egypt is in any way going to affect who is elected for the US Presidency? Why would that be?
    If you think it is funny that I would think anyone here in the US would care about this then just forget it.

If you think it is funny that I would think anyone here in the US would care about this then just forget it.
    See above, happens all the time, he had evidence of such.

Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    Stupid ing rube. Your govt is one singular entity. You have one party, it's a big club, and you ain't in it.

I'm sure you all already know this since you keep up on all this stuff [bullshit] regardless of partisanshit slant.

Just prior to branding N Korea part of a boogieman 'axis of evil', the US sold nuclear reactors/technology to N Korea. Donald Rumsfeld was on the board of directors of the company involved. Bush ponied up $95M of your taxpayer dollars so N Korea could do business with Donnie. Furthermore Bush waived an in place requirement that North Korea allow inspectors to ensure it has not hidden away any weapons-grade plutonium from the original reactors. And it arose from negotiations initially undertaken by Clinton.

You people really need to turn off the TV and wake the up.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/1908571.stm

The two faces of Rumsfeld

2000: director of a company which wins $200m contract to sell nuclear reactors to North Korea

2002: declares North Korea a terrorist state, part of the axis of evil and a target for regime change

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/may/09/nuclear.northkorea

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...2316/index.htm
    I'm certainly not saying this does not happen or has not happened before.

When these kind of facts come out to the public then the Politicians involved suffer the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    obama should be executed for this. Period. Of all the ways he has ed us over, betrayed our allies, lapped at the asses of our enemies, destroyed our economy...THIS stands as his biggest crime. So far.

And THAT is the best you've got? For a guy who sold out your naotions security in order to suck communist cock? Bet you are a fan of Chamberlain as well. Though, pussy and criminally incompetent as he was, he didn't do as much damage to your nation as obama just did in ten minutes.

I guess this doesn't bother you much because it is an attack on the free world, a place that you do not value...it isn't like he was giving away the security secrets of a Muslim nation, right? Or, God forbid, Venezuela...

UN ing real.

If its true, sure, its idiotic and a betrayal. And as Ive said, UK already distrust Obama after the way things have gone during his presidency.

Does my temperate language indicate I'm chuffed with the current US administration? If I were to say how arrogant disrespectful and two-faced I think they are I would, naturally, be an "anti-American", or "US hater".

LOL.

8. 02-05-2011, 10:09 AM

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    If its true, sure, its idiotic and a betrayal. And as Ive said, UK already distrust Obama after the way things have gone during his presidency.

Does my temperate language indicate I'm chuffed with the current US administration? If I were to say how arrogant disrespectful and two-faced I think they are I would, naturally, be an "anti-American", or "US hater".

LOL.

No, I am afraid that if you were to ACTUALLY criticize obama you would have to turn in your liberal card.

Just like the ones over here...

Of course, in order to BE a liberal, you have to believe that the US is essentially a bad place and deserves to be dismantled by the likes of this creature.

I wrote this here as soon as I realized it, just after he shat on the freedom movement in Iran--obama is a ing monster.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

I'm certainly not saying this does not happen or has not happened before.

When these kind of facts come out to the public then the Politicians involved suffer the consequences.
    Actually, no, they don't. The s involved here didn't. And no one cares, including you. Guess they're on the "good side".

[Insert incoherent mumbling about liberals here]

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    obama should be executed for this. Period. Of all the ways he has ed us over, betrayed our allies, lapped at the asses of our enemies, destroyed our economy...THIS stands as his biggest crime. So far.

And THAT is the best you've got? For a guy who sold out your nations security in order to suck communist cock? Bet you are a fan of Chamberlain as well. Though, pussy and criminally incompetent as he was, he didn't do as much damage to your nation as obama just did in ten minutes.

I guess this doesn't bother you much because it is an attack on the free world, a place that you do not value...it isn't like he was giving away the security secrets of a Muslim nation, right? Or, God forbid, Venezuela...

UN ing real.

"obama should be executed for this."

Stupid partisanshithead .