+ Reply to Thread

Beware Of Curtis Sweet!

Warning about CURTIS SWEET! Looks like this jerk is at it again, he is promoting a company called Talk Fusion, that has a lot of bad reviews also! This guy is an MLM junkie who is well known for scamming innocent people who are looking for a real business. There are several legitimate companies who have fired him because of his illegal activities. So, if anyone is interested in the company Talk Fusion, it would serve them well to find another sponsor so they can at least have a chance. Don't be suckered in by this guys lies, he is very, very bad news. Take it from many of us who are still trying to salvage our reputations that were damaged by our association with CURTIS SWEET! You have been warned, I hope this helps anyone avoid what we suffered because of this low-life.

Re: Beware Of Curtis Sweet!

We found something so funny this morning about Curtis Sweet! Apparently he has really pissed off another reputable company and they are telling the world. Good For Them!! This is one of the funniest things we have ever seen, now everyone can see what this doofus looks like, yes that really is him with the clown hat!! Rolling on the floor, this is a classic!!! Certainly tells the story about him, doesn't it??!! Wish we would have thought of this, enjoy!!

http://www.curtis-sweet-is-a-liar.org
    Last edited by whitecloud; 02-08-2011 at 07:21 AM.

Whitecloud

You spend a lot of e. n. e. r. g. y. and time over one person that we don't care about or give a flying rats' ass about it. Sounds to me that Mr. Sweet is just a Talk Fusion Rep trying to make money just like everyone else. Even if Mr. Sweet is a jerk, liar or whatever, why give him a presence? You can just ignore him and allow us to ignore him also.

My. $0.02 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
    We found something so funny this morning about Curtis Sweet! Apparently he has really pissed off another reputable company and they are telling the world. Good For Them!! This is one of the funniest things we have ever seen, now everyone can see what this doofus looks like, yes that really is him with the clown hat!! Rolling on the floor, this is a classic!!! Certainly tells the story about him, doesn't it??!! Wish we would have thought of this, enjoy!!

Last edited by GeminiDogg; 02-09-2011 at 01:53 PM.

This board is to help innocent people avoid scams, that is what these posts are here to do!!! Sorry you don't understand that. Looks like you're the one spending too much e.n.e.r.g.y reading posts that upset you. Have a nice life.

This board is to help innocent people avoid scams, that is what these posts are here to do!!! Sorry you don't understand that. Looks like you're the one spending too much e.n.e.r.g.y reading posts that upset you. Have a nice life.
    You keep telling me having a nice life and there you again, you respond. Are we just a little sensitive, eh whitecloud?? :cwm14:

OK, have a horrible life, honestly it doesn't matter to us one way or the other!!! Happy now, HAA, HAA!!!
    Last edited by whitecloud; 02-10-2011 at 08:30 AM.

OK, have a horrible life, honestly it doesn't matter to us one way or the other!!! Happy now, HAA, HAA!!!
    At least I'm not the one who overly prosessive of one Curtis Sweet. I think you got a hard on for the dude. :cwm2::cwm2::cwm2::cwm2::cwm2:

Your replies are HILARIOUS!! Between the wonderful website about Curtis Sweet:

and you replies, we have 2 jokes of the day for our friends and associates! Hee, Hee, keep up the good work!!!
    Last edited by whitecloud; 02-11-2011 at 02:32 AM.

Your replies are HILARIOUS!! Between the wonderful website about Curtis Sweet:

and you replies, we have 2 jokes of the day for our friends and associates! Hee, Hee, keep up the good work!!!

Happy that you like it. Otherwise, you must be one miserable person to be overly obsessed of one Curtis Sweet. Ha Ha Ha HA!

Believe me, we are NOT obsessed with Curtis Sweet, if we were going to have an obsession it would be about someone or something that is worthwhile!! We just want to warn others who could be sucked by that one. Happy day!!

Believe me, we are NOT obsessed with Curtis Sweet, if we were going to have an obsession it would be about someone or something that is worthwhile!! We just want to warn others who could be sucked by that one. Happy day!!
    Yes you are. Personally I don't care about the dude, but you infactuating about him make me wonder to ask you this question: Are you a stalker??

You're one creepy person that needs help, and needs help bad. :crazy1:

Wow!! Talk about clueless, we knew you were dumb as a rock, now you just proved our point. Guess you're not as funny as you are just plain ignorant. Once again, this forum is to expose scams & that is what we have done! If you can't understand that, tough!!!! We are not going to waste anymore of our time replying to your idiotic replies, what a zero, guess you really are like Curtis Sweet, UGH!!!

Wow!! Talk about clueless, we knew you were dumb as a rock, now you just proved our point. Guess you're not as funny as you are just plain ignorant. Once again, this forum is to expose scams & that is what we have done! If you can't understand that, tough!!!! We are not going to waste anymore of our time replying to your idiotic replies, what a zero, guess you really are like Curtis Sweet, UGH!!!
    Wrong again, humanoid! Do you know that I messing with you, don't ya? Why? because I can!!! You are so dumb, stupid and gullible in responding to my so called idiotic replies, it's laughable. Also, making assumption that I am that person is the mother of all ups (See Bush and Cheney with Iraqi War, but that's another story to get into).

Now this Curtis Sweet guy, did he killed anybody? I don't know! Did he raped your daughter? I don't know that either. Did he steal your money when he approached to you about talk fusion? Probably. That again, do you have proof? Seriously, why go after him just because he a rep for Talk Fusion?? Unless you really proven that Curtis Sweet really did one of the above, you're wasting your time on this thread.

If I have a hunch, Curtis Sweet, is probably a nobody; He's little fish in a big pond. If you really wanted to expose scams, go after to those companies who really stealing people's money. Otherwise, you nothing but a idiot who crying over some punk that we don't give a two bit rats ass about it (You might though, which I'm worry about your sanity :spin2::freak3::crazy1:.

In the meantime, go cry in your beer but come bitchin to thread unless you have hard evidence that Curtis Sweet is really Lucifer in disguise. Ha ha ha ha!
    Last edited by GeminiDogg; 02-12-2011 at 04:57 AM.

Whitecloud is happens to be Barbara Coland, who's has a beef with Curtis Sweet with Talk Fusion. I was wondered if they were lovers before? LOL! :liefde: