+ Reply to Thread

Royal Vacation Lodging Scam

i received email from rental@royalvacationlodging.com about a property he is not the owner. i lived in key west all my life and later decided to go on vacation this yr and came across royal fu** vacation. i have never heard that name before in key west. please be aware of this scam from Walter Dunn the owner of rental@royalvacationlodging.com. they are scammer and trying to rip people of their money.

and vacation rentals reservation.rentals@gmail.com because i asked for his phone number and he refused to give it out. please be aware of this 2 vacation agent in key west. they are not valid agent.

Stay far far away from their fake properties.
    Last edited by tomasxx; 01-31-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Re: Royal Vacation Lodging Scam

Got the same guy through *****s list.

I was aware he is a scammer thanks to this site so I decided to get some more info from him:

His other e-mail adresses he uses:

reservation@sify.com

His paypal account:

code.2@ovi.com

So be aware and I hope this helps. He doesn't give a name nor a telephone number. And like always, if something is to good to be true, it is :)

I know how easy it is to be taken by these people. I found they always seem to approach us when we were about to cross the rd. Its like they know your minds on trying not to get run over, so they think you will just except what they say without thinking about it to much.Scams in Vacation Rentals are comman these days.Hard rules should bed implemented.

I know how easy it is to be taken by these people. I found they always seem to approach us when we were about to cross the rd. Its like they know your minds on trying not to get run over, so they think you will just except what they say without thinking about it to much.Vacation Rentals scams are comman these days and hard rules should be implemented.