+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Rod Stinson "Pizza Box Secret Formula" Scam or No?

If anyone has seen the webinar for this guy and has either used or been ripped off by this I would like to hear from you. It seems like a very clever scheme because all reviews of this formula are from personal blogs that are very high on the system but the blogs are all from so called investment/MLM experts.

It sounds too good to be true and kind of shady. AND you have to pay about 1500 USD up front. I never fall for these awful scams but this one is a curious case because I can not find any negative information about it.

Your thoughts are appreciated

Cheers

(I also posted this in the internet scams forum)
    FVCK SCAMS:freak3:

Re: Rod Stinson "Pizza Box Secret Formula" Scam or

like you I am trying to find info about them, have you done anytning about it or produce or used the system, on the video it stated 6 bonus products but when I printed the persentation, it did not print what they are? And the person from the West coast pushing me to move on to Step One, after I sent $1497, and I keep seeing the send $97 dollars to Rod and then sponsor who sent me the link will refund me? He did not give me references when asked outside of the testimonials, and also he was promoting another product in the water purification system, when challenged he says, he will return my monies as I do not listen well, I interpreted that as " because I have not sent the $97 to Rod". what I like is the lead beneration system, they may not be scams, not sure yet, what did you find? I am very new, less than a week..

Brian, I was trying to raise awareness to this scam for weeks here at Scam.com. Maybe this thread can be the catalyst. Thanks a lot.

Yes, I was ripped off by this scam. I was stupid for doing it but it was the endgame in my effort that started with trying to obtain cold leads for what I realized was a pyramid scheme called Ambit ******. Basically I was desperate and trusted a friend way too much. Separated from a substantial amount of money, I am at least much wiser if not immune to these scams now.

Anyways, it's a scam because the main point of the business is to get other people into the business. It's basically cash gifting. It's not about the products, which no one in their right mind would buy for 497-9497 dollars. They are crappy homemade marketing videos that you could get for free or at little cost online or at the bookstore.

I researched the program further and it appears Rod Stinson ripped people off years ago with the 1StepSystem, a thread which RichardBoyce started. I tried contacting RichardBoyce and Jamie but they wouldn't respond.

Brian if you go here you will see the thread started by Richard in 2006:
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=11913

We need to really raise awareness about this because this scam needs to end with Rod Stinson going to jail. The only way he probably avoided jail is the crappy overpriced, basically useless homemade marketing videos.

Thanks for the posts guys. Now I still can't find any negative information regarding Mr Stinson. It seems his tree of minions reaches far. Im sorry you guys got scammed but my general rule of thumb for these kinds of systems is that if you have to pay a large sum up front, do NOT fall for it. Nothing seems as shady as calling some stranger or "sponsor" as rod calls it then giving them a check for $1479 to get in on the action.
    FVCK SCAMS:freak3:

This is a typical scam. One of the best is the Is Stinson a Scammer Scam. You get this when you try to research the company. But all the reviews are positive which smeans the same scammers are posting the reviews. Pretty cute.

Brian after getting scammed I found out that this is basically the same thing as the 1stepsystem scam that Rod Stinson pulled back in 2006:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=11913

Let me get this straight, because you lack marketing skills and could not make $30,000 3 days after joining you got scammed? Let me ask this question, if you had made money with this program would you be here?

Rod Stinson
    Michelangelo
    Chris Campbell
    Wendy Stevens
    Phil Piccolio
    Tony Rush
    Jonathan Budd

NO DIFFERENCE .... ALL ARE MAJOR LEAGUE CON ARTISTS THAT MOVE FROM
    DEAL TO DEAL AND THEN BECOME "EXPERTS" ON HOW TO MARKET

I paid the 1497.00 for the products to help my main business. After looking them over I realized they were pretty much worthless. By that time I couldn't get a refund.

I didn't buy the program to resell it. I was told by my friend that these products would teach me everything about how to market my business.

Then I realized the point of the "business" was to get other people into the "business." Then it clicked this was a classic ponzi scheme.

And it was a friend that got me into this.

welcome to Rod Stinson's world

guarantee "Mr Millionaire" will be running another Con before the end of the year

Stinson and company are like termites -
    they chew up what they can and then move on

Rod's running low on cash so he's running the bootcamp of all bootcamps to share his secrets to making money to only 25 lucky people. Fork over 800 dollars for 16 hours and your set! Ahahaha!

Rod's secrets to making money are to fork over tons of money to him for his crappy products and pyramid schemes.

Here's his latest scam:

http://www.rodsmarketing.com/bootcamp/

Stinson is living proof that a human bowel movement can actually talk

Now it seems that Rod Stinson is doing webinars for Family IQ.

I don't know enough about him to say that he is a scammer. Let's be honest, sometimes opportunities don't work out and we are forced to find another to replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer1059 View Post
    Now it seems that Rod Stinson is doing webinars for Family IQ.

I don't know enough about him to say that he is a scammer. Let's be honest, sometimes opportunities don't work out and we are forced to find another to replace it.
    I don't know Ron personally but I have networked with him. I will say that he handles himself really well. I agree with you drummer, if an opportunity doesn't work out and you are a full time network marketer, you no choice to find another company. Unfotunately there are so many casualties in this industry because there are so many bad companies that go out of business.

Richard Boyce blew apart Rod's previous scam 1stepsystem. Just look up the thread here.

Rod Stinson is liar, scammer, and a fraud.

I never knew there was a thread here for the Pizza Box Op. I was actually looking at some ACN stuff when I saw this.

Here is what I know. My friend who IS an internet market for over 10 years and mostly promotes CPA offers with paid traffic, bought Rod's program and he said it converts really well. He sent it to me to have a look at it. I did buy it mainly because I know my friend KILLS it with online marketing, he lives about 20 minutes from me, and I have known him for 8 years. I would have never bought it if anyone else would have shown it to me.

Now, I don't really use if for Rod's "system." However, I do use the email scraper (the lead generator) and email service software for some CPA offers that I promote. I am sure promoting Rod's Biz Op would work but I am not promoting that right now.

I had been paying $50-$100 a day for paid traffic with some high converting CPA offers. Now, with the email scraper and email software, I am no longer using paid traffic. I am strictly running email campaigns now with CPA offers and reaching so many more people and it's free traffic. My overhead for traffic has decreased by 100% which automatically increases my Net profit margin. So, I will say that it's not a scam but it just depends on how you want to use it. I hope that makes sense. Good luck