+ Reply to Thread

Does Trialclix have a number I can call?

I've gradually been building up points with this site over the last year or so. But I have some real beefs with the site that make me wonder if it's not some big scam. It mainly has to do with completing offers and following all the rules, yet not having the offer go through because the "tracking cookie" didn't register from my computer when I clicked to go to an offer through their site. Despite insistance that they ask the sponsor if someone from my e-mail address registered to Trialclix signed up for whatever the offer was, and in the case of the Columbia House offer showing photographic evidence that I completed the offer properly, it's always the same "Sorry, no cookie, no dice" answer.

I've got a pending fight with them over the fact that I signed up for the AOL trial through them, but it hasn't gone through because my computer seems to reject all cookies from Trialclix's site. Suffice to say, I don't think they'll listen. The other thing that concerns me about the validity of this site is the complete lack of a phone number to which I can talk to a real person; hell not even some annoying automated system.

I'm very close to getting enough points for the prize I want (a PS2), and it seems Trialclix is going to make me fight them for it. So does anyone here happen to know of a phone number where I can call them or their parent company? I know there's that big Trialclix thread, but I'd rather not sift through 105 pages for what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Re: Does Trialclix have a number I can call?

Can no one help me?....

*sigh* Fine, I'll take the deafening silence as a no.

I don't think they have a Phone Number listed....e-mail support only.