+ Reply to Thread

Anthony Morrison " Advertising profits from Home "

Anybody knows about this system ???

Thank you

Re: Anthony Morrison " Advertising profits from Ho

Plenty of information out on the internet, and the amount of money he claims is so easy to make from home using the internet, tells me that it is more than likely a scam.

Just how stupid do these guys think we are?

I thought so....

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickinGa View Post
    Plenty of information out on the internet, and the amount of money he claims is so easy to make from home using the internet, tells me that it is more than likely a scam.

Just how stupid do these guys think we are?

I thought so....
    I would also think that it is a scam, but no on has responded in this thread to so it is.

it is very clear that he makes more money selling his system to you than he could make using his system.

Quote Originally Posted by rellosk View Post
    I would also think that it is a scam, but no on has responded in this thread to so it is.
    My neighbor went to one of his work shops. I taged along. 3 days of sitting there getting crumbs of info and at the last hr of the 3rd day the hook came out. $20.thousand dollars for the course. She boutht it. I was shocked. Since she was disabled her mentor came here and placed and showed her how to be an affiliate with face book. He placed single ad's and bypassed all her other solid affiliated venders she wanted to use. Each and every ad he placed was REJECTED by face book. His website he claims to give you is a joke. It is all lies.His book he says "follow these steps and you will be successful" is also a lie. I can get that same information free from Google or MSN help pages any time. She is now out her money and no further along that when she started out. Shame on him

Tell her to file a complaint with the attorney general if they don't give her money back. Also, see if she can dispute the charges with her credit card company or bank.

You need to be firm with these scam artists. If they think the attorney general is going to go after their scam, they'll refund every penny.

Don't know about the rest of you, but any success one might achieve in Internet Marketing depends on YOU and the work you are willing to put into such an effort. I have gotten Anthony's newsletters in e-mail for a number of months now, and the guy never asked for a penny from me - not one red cent! In July, he announced his first ever Webinar and invited people to register for it. Quite a number did. In each e-mail was a link to watch a video. the 3rd one out he said "I'm offering an ethical bribe" and it was $5000 and his personal iPad! I was one of the first to register for the Webinar and one of the first at the web site for logging in for the conference. So many people tried to log in, the servers crashed but we got the show on the road. Watched his presentation and more. When they got to Q&A I dropped out of sight. Around 10:40 PM I got an e-mail from him informing me that I had won! I nearly fell off my recliner! "can you overnight everything to me?" I e-mailed him and he told me that his girlfriend is from Covington - the next town over from me! They were flying in and her folks were meeting them at the airport. We arranged a meeting place and time and he showed up with his girlfriend, the check for $5k and the iPad and personally presented them to me! I had a chance to really talk to him. No - he's no phony and he is no scam artist. Trust me on that! I am a pretty good judge of character. I've been around long enough! I'm a senior citizen! Go to this web site and read the blog.
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']http://www.anthonymorrison.com/blog/anthony-morrison-gives-away-5000-plus/ [/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']photos of me and Anthony.[/FONT]

^ please, shill, settle it down a bit.

anthony packages and sells public knowledge, all of which is related to the old adsense game.

there are plenty of sites- FREE sites- which don't put 5 grand, 10 grand, or 30 grand into the pocket of a thief.