+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Whats up with 2012

Ive been surfing around the net and for some time there are lot of sites explaning about the year 2012 and its significance(some say end of the world,buddhist/hindu monks with remote viewing abilities predicted that a superior power will intervene in Man's conflicts, the end of the mayan calender. etc etc) did anyone else noticed these besides myself?

Re: Whats up with 2012

I think that's the year the meteorite is supposed to hit.

its the year Playstation 4, Xbox 10,000, and Nintendo Aniis are supposed to come out.
    unfortunately it all happens on the same day, and the customer confusion tears a hole in the universe and everything gets sucked in. :D

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quetzacoatl is SUPPOSED to return! This is what has been predicted by the
    Mayans long ago.

See the book: "2012: the Return of Quetzacoatl."

Also major flooding of the presently existing shorelines all over the
    world. Is what happened in the U.S. Southern Gulf areas a preview of
    this? It is now known that vast areas of the Louisiana Southern
    shoreline that was NOT under water previous to the 2005 Hurricane\
    season are now permanently underwater.

ooooh fear the evil coat monster.
    JESUS JUICE - Newest And Bestest Christ-Centered MLM Business Opportunity. If you really really really love Jesus and money PM me for info.

but to think of it a lot of people from different backgrounds chose the year coincidence?

ASTER OF LIFE COLUMN
    Dick Sutphen
    Date: 6-23-06

WE'RE LIVING 16 HOUR DAYS

The following is a mini-talk Dick gave at the opening of his 3-Evening Shift Research Seminar in Denver this week:

I want to begin by saying that I don't have any answers for you. I'm expecting you to find your own answers and to share them with me.
    Answers as to what is happening in regard to a shift that is taking place or will be soon taking place.

But right off the bat, in wanting to spin this exploration as positively as possible, I want to say that I believe we are being prepared for a major shift in consciousness. Maybe not everyone is being prepared, but metaphysically-oriented people seem to be sensitive to the idea that something is happening ... something is coming.

Actually it's more than a shift in consciousness, it may even be a reworking of our DNA. Scientific theory supports the idea that Earth's magnetic field and maybe even the Schumann Resonance can affect our DNA through electrical inductance (the name given when two magnetic fields interact with each other to create a shift in attributes)

Are you familiar with the Schumann Resonance?

If you feel like life is going faster and faster, that's because it is.
    The earth behaves like an enormous electric circuit. The Schumann resonance is the "heartbeat" of the earth itself. For thousands of years, it has been stable at 7.8 cycles per second. Because it was thought be a constant, global military communications developed on this frequency.

It has been 7.8 cycles per second for a very long time, but since 1980 this resonance has been changing and it is now over 12 cycles per second ... and no one knows why. It can only go to 13. AND THIS MEANS THE EQUIVALENT OF 16 HOURS PER DAY INSTEAD OF THE OLD 24 HOURS PER DAY.
    In other words, our watches still say 24, but in actuality, we may be living 16 hour days right now.

It certainly feels like it to me.

There are so many theories about what is happening, but one says that everything will continue to pulse quicker and quicker ... to accelerate faster and faster until December 21, 2012. At that time we will have stabilized that pulse and will remain switched into the higher frequency all the time. You'll be "ON" all the time.

2012 is "Zero Point."

Quote Originally Posted by StormyRay
    AND THIS MEANS THE EQUIVALENT OF 16 HOURS PER DAY INSTEAD OF THE OLD 24 HOURS PER DAY.
    In other words, our watches still say 24, but in actuality, we may be living 16 hour days right now.
    That's the biggest load of bullsh!t I've ever read. The Schumann resonance doesn't control the length of days, Earth's rotation does.

This is what i got from wiki

The following predictions are theories based upon sources of varying origin and credibility. Many of these theories rely upon a decent amount of conjecture, and should therefore not be considered to be facts.

-The calendars of ancient Mesoamerica (Maya and Aztec) come to an end in 2012, at the time of the Winter Solstice (December 21). This can be interpreted as either the absolute end of the world or the beginning of a new and better age.
    -The Olduvai cliff will begin and permanent blackouts will occur worldwide, according to "The Peak of World Oil Production and the Road To The Olduvai Gorge" by Richard C. Duncan.
    -It is claimed that unnamed Tibetan monks specializing in remote viewing predict that divine extra-terrestrials will intervene at a point where the world's governments are about to deploy weapons of mass destruction. Adding to this, the Tibetan Monks say that the world is not ready to be destroyed and that our Earth is blessed and being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards of which mankind is not even aware.[4]
    -The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, speculated that Pope Benedict XVI would reign during the beginning of the tribulation of which Jesus spoke, and sometime later a future pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", the last in this prophetic list, would appear, bringing as a result the destruction of the city of Rome and the Last Judgement. [5].
    -The Reverend Dr. Sun Myung Moon from Korea, has proclaimed 2012 as the ending and final fulfilling stage of mankind's long seeking quest for an absolute Sinless World. [6].
    -Terence McKenna's Novelty Theory, based on a mathematical interpretation of human events, predicts a point of singularity in which humankind will go through a great shift in consciousness.
    -A hidden code found within the Torah through the computation of equidistant letters sequences shows signs of a comet within this year producing one of two outcomes: Either hitting and destroying the Earth, or crumbling into pieces. The two codes are found very close to each other within the Torah, and through the use of mathematical shortcut matrices, can be pieced together accordingly. These two statements are, "Comet...5772 [2012 according to the Gregorian calendar]...Earth Annihilated" and "Comet...It Will Be Crumbled, I Will Tear It To Pieces...5772 [2012 according to the Gregorian calendar]."
    -The supposed time traveller John Titor predicts some unusual events in 2012, but nothing like the end of the world : his comments are more about something like the Red Sea passage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzal
    This is what i got from wiki

The following predictions are theories based upon sources of varying origin and credibility. Many of these theories rely upon a decent amount of conjecture, and should therefore not be considered to be facts.

-The calendars of ancient Mesoamerica (Maya and Aztec) come to an end in 2012, at the time of the Winter Solstice (December 21). This can be interpreted as either the absolute end of the world or the beginning of a new and better age.
    -The Olduvai cliff will begin and permanent blackouts will occur worldwide, according to "The Peak of World Oil Production and the Road To The Olduvai Gorge" by Richard C. Duncan.
    -It is claimed that unnamed Tibetan monks specializing in remote viewing predict that divine extra-terrestrials will intervene at a point where the world's governments are about to deploy weapons of mass destruction. Adding to this, the Tibetan Monks say that the world is not ready to be destroyed and that our Earth is blessed and being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards of which mankind is not even aware.[4]
    -The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, speculated that Pope Benedict XVI would reign during the beginning of the tribulation of which Jesus spoke, and sometime later a future pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", the last in this prophetic list, would appear, bringing as a result the destruction of the city of Rome and the Last Judgement. [5].
    -The Reverend Dr. Sun Myung Moon from Korea, has proclaimed 2012 as the ending and final fulfilling stage of mankind's long seeking quest for an absolute Sinless World. [6].
    -Terence McKenna's Novelty Theory, based on a mathematical interpretation of human events, predicts a point of singularity in which humankind will go through a great shift in consciousness.
    -A hidden code found within the Torah through the computation of equidistant letters sequences shows signs of a comet within this year producing one of two outcomes: Either hitting and destroying the Earth, or crumbling into pieces. The two codes are found very close to each other within the Torah, and through the use of mathematical shortcut matrices, can be pieced together accordingly. These two statements are, "Comet...5772 [2012 according to the Gregorian calendar]...Earth Annihilated" and "Comet...It Will Be Crumbled, I Will Tear It To Pieces...5772 [2012 according to the Gregorian calendar]."
    -The supposed time traveller John Titor predicts some unusual events in 2012, but nothing like the end of the world : his comments are more about something like the Red Sea passage.
    Well I mean it's cool and all that but we'll see by 2013 :) Be xciting if something happens though it's about time one of these things did. Y2k was a big let-down :p

lol yeahh thats what i was thinking about but i dont really know what the hell Y2k was about except for rumors that cash are gonna flow out of ATMS lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzal
    lol yeahh thats what i was thinking about but i dont really know what the hell Y2k was about except for rumors that cash are gonna flow out of ATMS lol
    well, i gueZZ evryone is waiting to hear from the LEXX!?ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........hehe!!but i have this to say.....if the ATM's dont PUKE cash.....then LEARN from the TV show "COPS"!?back your pickup right THREW the glass and TAKE THAT DARN THANG HOME!?after all,EXPECTION is a TERRIBLE BURDEN(thang),strike FIRST!!AND WIN!!(satisfaction, I cant get no....)rolling ROCK(of ages) has no(need!?,except to express to the needful!?)(be a mirror)he who has ears to SEE!?(vrs he who has ears to only hear)...just babes on the beach and the johns who get UP for it!?hehe!!
    Last edited by lexx; 06-28-2006 at 05:34 AM.

Heh. Law of large numbers I suppose. There are so many people from so many backgrounds in so many parts of the globe that are predicting the end of the world, its not surprising that eventually a bunch of them all picked the same year. What you don't hear about is all the people predicting the world will end in 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014 etc. etc. etc.

This ties into the 2012 time-frame, possibly.

Ever hear of St. Malachy? I find this to be of interest...someone told me about this a while ago, and it dawned on me I should post this- it is astonishing. Many sites out there have info. on this:

In the year 1139, while on a trip to Rome, the Irish Bishop Saint Malachi had a vision. He predicted the 112 popes who would rule until the end of this age (we are currently at 111). He predicted their names, and the insignias they would bear. His predictions were lost in the Vatican archives for hundreds of years until being rediscovered in the early 20th century. The predictions were compared to the historical reign of the popes and found to be completely accurate. After Pope John Paul II, there will only be two more popes. One will only have a short-term rule (evidently the current pope), and then last pope named Peter Romanus will be a wicked defector and the one who will bear witness to the destruction of the city in the seven hills (the Vatican).

More info.
    http://www.dayofgod.net/Malachy/malachy.htm (This was posted during Pope John Paul II's term - no. 110 of the total 112.)
    Last edited by boone; 06-29-2006 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by renloyx
    ooooh fear the evil coat monster.
    no,fear repubs will revoke flood insurance for shorelines!?hehe!!FAT CHANCE!?hehe!!just askin........

2012 according to Bible scriptures, no one knows when armageddon will arrive, not even Jesus, only God knows when it is time for armaggeddon. no one can "predict" when God desides to destroy the wicked people here on earth, as God gives this power to his son Jesus and the angels. i will give you a hint, when you hear the governments saying " Peace and Security" as read in 1 Thess. 5:2,3 you know sudden destruction will happen. yet we do not know what type of events will take place. there i may add that there will never be "peace" and "security" on this planet called "earth". never. everything going on will become 'worse' not better. read about what Jesus told the events of the end of this system read in Matthew various places in the Bible will tell you the "signs" and the "signs" are here on a global scale. 2012 is just another year and yet we do not know what events will be taking place in that year. soon the governments will destroy all the churches no one will be allow to go to church. we already see they do not want things said about God. we seen it last year and still this year. slowly they are taking away everyone's freedom they will get rid of all your rights the new world order is taking place one step at a time. spying on us, for what?