+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 120

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Will God Save Israel?

    The Middle East is unraveling. Riots and revolution are erupting in Muslim nations at an alarming rate. There is not much hope the new governments will be democratic. They will be Islamic theocracies.

    Egypt has been the best U.S. ally and supporter of Israel. Without Egypt, a coalition of Middle East nations to protect Israel from destruction will vanished.

    Iran supports terrorist groups (Hamas, Hezbollah, and other radical Islamic groups) and is involved in the overthrow of Mubarak's government.

    Lebanon has fallen to Hezbollah. The dominoes are falling. There will soon be a new Islamic order.

    I believe Arab nations and Iran will try to destroy Israel. The Bible predicts the coming events.

    "Then the dragon was enraged at the woman (God) and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring---those who obey God's commandments and hold to testimony of Jesus (God). And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea (Israel)." Revelation 12:16

    What do you think?
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-28-2011 at 12:21 PM.

  2. #2

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    The Middle East is unraveling. Riots and revolution are erupting in Muslim nations at an alarming rate. There is not much hope the new governments will be democratic. They will be Islamic theocracies.

    Egypt has been the best U.S. ally and supporter of Israel. Without Egypt, a coalition of Middle East nations to protect Israel from destruction will vanished.

    Iran supports terrorist groups (Hamas, Hezbollah, and other radical Islamic groups) and is involved in the overthrow of Mubarak's government.

    Lebanon has fallen to Hezbollah. The dominoes are falling. There will soon be a new Islamic order.

    I believe Arab nations and Iran will try to destroy Israel. The Bible predicts the coming events.

    "Then the dragon was enraged at the woman (God) and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring---those who obey God's commandments and hold to testimony of Jesus (God). And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea (Israel)." Revelation 12:16

    What do you think?
    What is so important about Israel that they need to be protected? They have their own military, let them fight their own battles.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

  3. #3
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Better yet, let them fall and show everyone once and for all that the prophecies are nonsense.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    What is so important about Israel that they need to be protected? They have their own military, let them fight their own battles.
    That might be a good theory about an ordinary nation about to be annihilated, but this Israel, God's chosen people. It obvious without God's protection Israel would be destroyed. As before, when they fought Muslim nations, they have no chance unless God steps in to save them. I suppose you don't believe that.

    I've always wondered how Israel can be explained without the Bible. Well, I guess you would have to start with really smart people getting together and inventing a God. Then, you would have to have quality control. They would have to brainwash their children to say exactly the right things. Then, they would have to make sure that when they went to foreign lands they would tell everyone they were unique people, and that the Lord God chose them. Then, you would have to tell the world they were crazy to believe that. Then, because what they say is contrary to what others believe, you would have to murder them by the thousands. In the case of Nazi Germany, by the millions. Yes, Jews don't need protection, just murder them.

    I guess you're ignorant about the Arab Israel wars. Explain to all of us how Israel won all of those wars. They were outnumber, out gunned, and surround on all fronts with superior forces. How do you explain their victories? God protected them then, and He'll do it again, but this time Israel's enemies will be completed annihilated.

    The world hates Jews, that's an empirical fact. The reason for that is because the world hates God. There's an association. You hate Jews because you hate God. Is that a too strong word? How about abhor. Maybe, Jews are hated because they're more intelligent and more talented than the average person. No, the real reason is because they're God's chosen people.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-28-2011 at 06:34 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    That might be a good theory about an ordinary nation about to be annihilated, but this Israel, God's chosen people. I suppose you don't believe that. I've always wondered how Israel can be explained without the Bible. Well, I guess you would have to start with really smart people getting together and inventing a God. Then, you would have to have quality control. They would have to brainwash their children to say exactly the right things. Then, you would have to make sure that when they went to foreign lands they would tell everyone they were unique people, and that the Lord God chose them. Then, you would have to tell the world they were crazy to believe that. Then, because what they say is contrary to what others believe, you would have to murder them by the thousands. In the case of Nazi Germany, by the millions. Yes, Jews don't need protection, just murder them.
    No one is calling for murder. Also FYI every religion is the choosen people. The natzies were the Chosen people. The Muslims are the choosen people. The sun and UFO cults are the Choosen people.

    All religions brainwash there children to say exactly the right things.

    Another Bit of history. Chistians were the ones trying go kill the Jews and all christians are decended from Jews.

    Honestly chance your missing alot of history.

    I guess you're ignorant about the Arab Israel wars. Explain to all of us how Israel won all of those wars. They were outnumber, out gunned, and surround on all fronts with superior forces. How do you explain their victories?
    According to the re-written histories. There are no eye witneses just oral tales. The armies just keep getting bigger and better after a thousand years.

    The world hates Jews, that's an empirical fact. The reason for that is because the world hates God. There's an association. You hate Jews because you hate God. Is that a too strong word? How about abhor. Maybe, Jews are hated because they're more intelligent and more talented than the average person. No, the real reason is because they're God's chosen people.

    We'll see when it happens. That may be sooner than you think.
    Congrats. I'm one of gods choosen people who knew. Honestly cnance your not making any sense.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    No one is calling for murder. Also FYI every religion is the choosen people. The natzies were the Chosen people. The Muslims are the choosen people. The sun and UFO cults are the Choosen people.

    All religions brainwash there children to say exactly the right things.

    Another Bit of history. Chistians were the ones trying go kill the Jews and all christians are decended from Jews.

    Honestly chance your missing alot of history.

    According to the re-written histories. There are no eye witneses just oral tales. The armies just keep getting bigger and better after a thousand years.


    Congrats. I'm one of gods choosen people who knew. Honestly cnance your not making any sense.
    Most of what I said is in the Old Testament. Most people on scam.com don't read the Bible. In the context of a secular world that statement seems absurd.

    All pieces are in place. Nations are lining up to oppose Israel, including the U.S. Today, the GOP announced the US should withdraw all aid to Israel. It's happening according to prophesy.

    When Israel is attacked no nation on earth will come to their defense.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    125

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    I for one surely would not bet against Israel. The word of God, the Bible, tells us that God will take care of them. Seems that so far, he has done just that, just like He promised to do.

    Just because one does not believe in God does not mean that He does not exist.

    I would rather believe and follow God and take my chances. But I know for sure that He does exist, I talked to Him a few moments ago before I wrote this.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post

    All religions brainwash there children to say exactly the right things.

    Another Bit of history. Chistians were the ones trying go kill the Jews and all christians are decended from Jews.

    Honestly chance your missing alot of history.
    Yes, I agree religions brainwash children. However, you have to admit Jews have a unique history. If you read OT prophets it is scary how accurate the predictions are: 1. They would be scattered throughout the world. 2. They would be brought back to their promised land (Israel). 3. God will protect his chosen people.

    According to the re-written histories. There are no eye witneses just oral tales. The armies just keep getting bigger and better after a thousand years.
    You can believe that if you want, but the history of Jews tells another story. We will know for certain when Israel defeats its enemies. Even if they again defy the odds and defeat their many enemies, people will refuse to believe God did it. That's the way of the world.

  9. #9
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickinGa View Post
    I for one surely would not bet against Israel. The word of God, the Bible, tells us that God will take care of them. Seems that so far, he has done just that, just like He promised to do.
    I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickinGa View Post
    Just because one does not believe in God does not mean that He does not exist.
    Aye, but just because one does believe in him doesn't make him real either.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickinGa View Post
    I would rather believe and follow God and take my chances. But I know for sure that He does exist, I talked to Him a few moments ago before I wrote this.
    So what if you picked the wrong "one true god"?

    I can put over 30,000 "One true God's" on a dart board. What, really, are your chances of you guessing the right one?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    I would.

    Aye, but just because one does believe in him doesn't make him real either.

    So what if you picked the wrong "one true god"?

    I can put over 30,000 "One true God's" on a dart board. What, really, are your chances of you guessing the right one?
    Explain how the universe began from natural causes

  11. #11
    hackenslash is offline Destroyer of bad ideas. Smasher of canards.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    202

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Explain how the universe began from natural causes
    It always boils down to this argumentum ad ignorantiam, doesn't it?

    The fact is, we don't know. We have some good ideas, and I'd be happy to explain them to you, except you wouldn't understand them. Not because you're not capable, but because you don't want to.

    In reality, though, this is an open area of active research. Your god-of-the-gaps reasoning certainly isn't going to provide the answers though.
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act - George Orwell

  12. #12
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Explain how the universe began from natural causes
    Why?

    What does that have to do with saving Israel?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Why?

    What does that have to do with saving Israel?
    Israel is all about God's chosen people. You rebuff that idea mostly because there is no evidence. So I am simple asking you for evidence of your believe that God doesn't exist. When you prove the universe came about from natural causes, you will have refuted the idea that God did it.

  14. #14
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Israel is all about God's chosen people. You rebuff that idea mostly because there is no evidence. So I am simple asking you for evidence of your believe that God doesn't exist. When you prove the universe came about from natural causes, you will have refuted the idea that God did it.
    What relevance does an unrelated idea have to your idea?

    Whether the universe came about from natural causes or not does not lend your idea of "God did it" any more credibility than that a pink unicorn or the FSM did it.

    So how is that related?

    I've already conceded that your God can live in that hole. Your god might have existed for 1/100,000,000,000,000th of a second before the universe was created. And he died by creating the universe. Happy?

    So how is this mythical long shot theory of yours going to save the Israelites? Or explain why the FSM will save them. The FSM is the default God if it wasn't natural selection.
    Last edited by Lord_jag; 01-30-2011 at 11:21 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by hackenslash View Post
    It always boils down to this argumentum ad ignorantiam, doesn't it?

    The fact is, we don't know. We have some good ideas, and I'd be happy to explain them to you, except you wouldn't understand them. Not because you're not capable, but because you don't want to.

    In reality, though, this is an open area of active research. Your god-of-the-gaps reasoning certainly isn't going to provide the answers though.
    What is wrong with you people? You continually criticize people who believe in God, partly because they don't have evidence for their beliefs, then, when the table is turned, you can't handle it.

    Atheist claim the evidence is on their side, God didn't create the universe. Well, if that's true, where is the evidence.

    I would suggest you put your argument for the universe into a scholarly article and publish it in a referee journal. Let me know the reference and I be happy to read it. So far, what I've read including Hawking's theory is highly problematic, if not totally absurd.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Will God Save Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post

    Atheist claim the evidence is on their side, God didn't create the universe. Well, if that's true, where is the evidence.
    No, no, no.

    Atheists claim no gods exist, yours or anyone elses. On that basis, why would we need evidence for your particular god not having created the universe?

    You are an atheist in respect to every other of the thousands of other gods. Where is your evidence that all the others didnt create the universe?

    There is no evidence for god. Theres no evidence for sauron. So theres no reason to think god or sauron created the universe.

Similar Threads

  1. Will God Save Israel?
    By Cnance in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 07:07 PM
  2. New Mid East Shocker: Israel Finds Israel Innocent
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Save me, Al Gore! Save me!!!
    By Ronald in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 10:18 AM
  4. Save On Gas Now
    By mpg Car Caps in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 07:43 PM
  5. Another Spy Story Suppressed to Save Israel
    By AnarchicOldGit in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 05:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •