+ Reply to Thread

working on resolution
    Last edited by pprs; 01-28-2011 at 06:57 AM.

2. 01-27-2011, 06:10 PM

Reason
    Editor Has Corrected Situation

Wolf in Wolf's Clothing

This looks like an Americanized Nigerian scam.
    Pay a little bit of money, get lots of money back.
    Why on earth would you trust someone who gave out some one else 's personal financial information ?! :errr:
    Promissary Notes are illegal, unless they are regestered.
    I'd have pushed for bonds.
    The guy apparently trolls the internet looking for "bad press" about himself, instead of promoting his "investment" business.

All around, this whole thing stinks. :judges:
    :2gunsfiring_v1:419:judges:

4. 01-28-2011, 06:52 AM

Reason
    Situation Corrected

Re:Frank Geivelis,Forbes Hutton,Arnold Milan Group

After my posting on 1/28 i have been contacted thru Frank Geivelis, asking me to remove the posts at scam.com and ripoff other websites in exchange for payment of owed money and honouring the promissory notes in a total amount of 10 Mill. USD. The first payments supposed to be made on Tuesday February 1st. 2011 and thereafter, all within the next days. Came Tuesday, nothing has been paid, new excuses, another delay, but soon within that week payment supposed be made to me. No payments, now all of Frank Geivelis million dollar deals felt apart last minute because of my posting here. Finally i should be paid by last week, last minute another deal got delayed. Finally i have been promised a partial payment today 2/22 and a significant payment no later than 2/25/11. All day today i hear waiting for money coming in. Of course nothing came in today, and nothing will come in by Friday, i live with that game for 2.5 years. In the meantime i have been contacted by Arnold Milans attorney to remove the post and that he has nothing to do with this. She also claims that Frank Geivelis has nothing to do with Forbes Hutton Financial or the Milan Group. This is not true since i have received paperwork from Frank Geivelis where he represents himself as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of one or the other corporation. He also resides in the Milan Ofiices and is available thru the Milan Office phone numbers. So i refused to rebuttal or correct this.
    I have been contacted by several other "clients" of these group claiming they have the same experience and problems like i have and deal with loss of money between several $100.000 and several Million USD and deal with useless payorders like i have. I assume these people will add to my posting very soon. I have created a link where i will provide all the papers i have received to proof the validity of my post. That will be 35 documents at this point, including contracts created by World Wide ******* with upfront charges to be paid to Arnold Milans account, so his involvement is obvious. The link will allow potential victims to add there paperwork or documents to it, so this can and will be a database for victims and possible investigators or authorities. I alread have been informed that the FBI is involved. I also will post the name and contact info of the Florida investigator on Frank Geivelis, so US victims will be able to contact him.

Read the full story on ripoffreport.com

Re: Frank Geivelis aka World Wide ******* LLC

I met Oliver Prechel in April, 2009. I rented a residential unit (the “Property”) from him for a period of six months commencing on April 1, 2009 at 15304 Briarcrest Circle Fort Myers Fl 33908.
    I am the sole member of Worldwide ******* Ventures, LLC, Worldwide ******* and Investments, LLC and Zoomer’s Entertainment Company, Inc. Through these companies, I am in the business of commercial project ******* and real estate development. In May, 2009 Mr. Prechel approached me with several business and investment opportunities, which I was interested in. I advised Mr. Prechel that conditional upon a specific transaction involving between Zoomer’s Entertainment Company, Inc., and a third party closing (the “Transaction”), I would be interested in entering into a joint venture with him through Zoomer’s Entertainment Company, Inc, and financing certain of the business opportunities he proposed. I expected the Transaction, which involved source *******, to close by July 15, 2009. Mr. Prechel verbally agreed to this arrangement, and specifically acknowledged that I would fund certain business opportunities that he had presented subject to the Transaction closing.
    On June 13, 2009, I received a call from the lender for the Transaction advising me that there had been a delay. I immediately informed Mr. Prechel and explained to him the reason for the delay. At the time I also owed Mr. Prechel US $7500.00 for unpaid rent for the residential property. Mr. Prechel allowed me an extension of time within which to pay my rent because of our pending joint venture.
    Ultimately, the Transaction did not close. I became aware that the Transaction was not going to close on June 24, 2009. I explained to Mr. Prechel that the Transaction was not moving forward because the lender was not able to secure a line of credit. Nevertheless, Mr. Prechel and I continued to maintain contact and work together in anticipation of closing another transaction that could potentially fund our joint venture. I was hopeful that this would be possible.
    In November, 2009, while I was still in contact with Mr. Prechel, I flew to Canada on a business trip on behalf of Worldwide ******* and Investments, LLC. This trip was separate from my dealings with Mr. Prechel, and funds generated from these deals would not have anything to do with the business opportunities with Mr. Prechel. However if there was a successful close on any transaction, then of course, at that time I would consider ******* Mr. Prechel projects.
    While in Canada, and between November, 2010 and January, 2011, Mr. Prechel continued to call me to inquire about our potential joint venture and the monies I owed him personally for unpaid rent. In addition, he requested pay orders, which would be used to keep his original business opportunities alive. In accordance with his request, I issued pay orders from Worldwide ******* and Investments, LLC that were subject to another transaction closing, specifically, a leveraged program which Worldwide ******* And Investments, LLC was facilitating on a commission basis (the “Leveraged Transaction”). The pay orders were only valid upon the successful closing of a transaction, and the amounts of the pay orders were issued in accordance with verbal agreements between Worldwide ******* and Investments, LLC and Mr. Prechel. During this time I transferred a total of US $1,700.00 to Mr. Prechel for the unpaid money, and continued to work on several transactions through Zoomer’s Entertainment Company, Inc., and Worldwide ******* and Investments, LLC that could potentially fund the business opportunities that Mr. Prechel had initially proposed. Unfortunately, I was unable to close any transactions to fund any of Mr. Prechel’s projects. I verbally explained to Mr. Prechel that the transactions I was working on, including the Leveraged Transaction, would not move forward for a variety of reasons, including: compliance issues, credit line availability, and non-performance from the principals involved in transactions.
    In January, 2011, Mr. Prechel had also approached me with an art transaction (the “Art Transaction”) for which he required a stand-by Letter of Credit (“SBLC). Mr. Prechel wanted to acquire several art pieces from overseas that were being sold at a discounted price and then place it in a public auction to make a profit. I advised Mr. Prechel that I had a client, 2PNR Construcoes LDA, who was potentially interested in doing this deal. 2PNR Construcoes LDA, would have placed a standby letter of credit instrument in order to secure The line of credit in order for funds to be generated for the buy and sell of art pieces. I submitted documentation to Mr. Prechel which evidenced the ability of my client to close the Art Transaction. However, Mr. Prechel alleged that the documents were fraudulent. This is not true. The documents which I submitted to Mr. Prechel included: (1) a joint venture agreement between 2PNR Construcoes LDA and Mr. Prechel outlining the profit structure and terms of joint venture agreement, (2) an online account statement which can be verified on a bank to bank basis, and (3) a copy of the signatories passport. This Art Transaction did not close.
    Despite the fact that the transactions I was working on to fund Mr. Prechel’s business opportunities did not close, Mr. Prechel continued to call me to inquire about project *******, which he alleges I have legal contractual obligations to fund. While, I do owe Mr. Prechel USD $11,050.00, which includes interest, for unpaid rent, I do not believe I have any other legal obligations to him.
    On January 26, 2011 Mr. Prechel posted a number of reports on several websites making false accusations and presenting inaccurate facts about our business relationship. In addition, Mr. Prechel makes reference to certain individuals and corporations that were not involved with or associated with my business relationship with Mr. Prechel. In my dealing with Mr. Prechel, I was acting personally or through Worldwide ******* Investments, LLC or Zoomer’s Entertainment Company, Inc. I believe that Mr. Prechel was frustrated because I could not fund his projects and decided to post the reports. Often in business, and especially in the current market, deals do not close. While it is unfortunate, I made it clear verbally and in writing to Mr. Prechel, that I would only be able to fund his projects subject to transactions closing. I contacted Mr. Prechel on January 29, 2011 to advise him that his postings were damaging, inaccurate and defamatory, specifically to an individual and certain corporations that have had no dealings with him whatsoever. On January, 29th 2011 Mr. Prechel deleted posts from two of the three websites that he had posted on. He advised me that if he did not receive certain funds by February 4, 2011 that he would repost on more websites. Mr. Prechel has been persistent with his demands due to his current financial position. A number of his properties are in foreclosure, his vehicles are being repossessed and he is having a difficult time keeping up with personal financial obligations. He is desperate for money and threatening me on a daily basis that he is going to post information, which I believe to be inaccurate and defamatory, on several websites.
    The legal disclaimer on the website for Ripoff Report specifically provides that the information is “non-substantiated source of information. The information provided in the Ripoff Report is the sole creation of consumers from the general public.” I believe that because Mr. Prechel cannot substantiate his accusations, he is using any means or forum available, including posting information which is neither credible or true, to elicit funds from me which I don’t believe I have a legal obligation to provide. Mr. Prechel does not have evidence to support his accusations against me and the reports which he posts online are not credible. I believe the more appropriate venue and forum to determine the validity of Mr Prechel’s accusations is in a court of law.
    Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I can be reached at: (239) 220-1062.

Frank Geivelis is known for his lies. More people will come out and will post their stories. There are warrants out for his arrest for his fraudulent actions. I will post all the documents within the next days at:
    www.frankgeivelis.com
    www.fotiosgeivelis.com
    www.geivelis.com
    www.geivelis.info
    www.geivelisforbeshuttonmilan.com

The public will have access to payorders, promissory notes, letter of credits, account statements of third parties and maby more documents he provided me as a proof up upcoming payments and payment guarantees.

Frank Geivelis is well known for his stories and lies. There will be many other posting their stories pretty soon since this is an ongoing and large scam. Frank Geivelis promises many people for years payments and destroyed many of his victims. There are already 2 warrants in the US for grand larceny, worthless checks and others in place. I will provide in my next post the name and contact info of the head investigator in Florida as well as many documents that will proof my statements. Some of them are just done within this last week such as payorders dated within this week about partial payments of 20.000 USD and up to 10 Mill. USD, which Frank Geivelis and World Wide ******* agreed too. Im pretty sure this will be very interesting for many other victims, i already got contacted by several victims with million dollar payorders also. All of us victims have one thing in common, we are waiting for over 2 years to get paid....and we all lost money and i believe we all have some bounced and worthless checks in hand.
    Last edited by pprs; 02-25-2011 at 05:10 PM.

As we can see Mr. Prechel can only post on these online forums, because he does not have any evidence of his accusations or untrue statements, if he did he would deal with this matter in a court of law.

Geivelis Investigator contact info

Besides the active US nationwide warrants from Lee County Florida, here the Investigators contact information for more victims:
    Daniel Hochuli
    Bureau of Investigative Services
    1-800-342-5869 or (239) 533 7191
    email: hochuld@doacs.state.fl.us
    and the evidence will be posted in a short timely manner at one of the special linked sites: www.geivelis.com, there will be 35 documents of all kind.

The situation with Mr. Prechel has progressed since his last post. He has continued to message and threaten me. Due to Mr. Prechel’s persistence, I was forced to block his number from my phone. Mr. Prechel has continued to post inaccurate statements on this website. In response, I have spoken with a number of business associates, including attorney’s, bankers and very reputable organizations who will be posting claims which will dispute Mr. Prechel’s. The individuals that have posted on my behalf will more than willingly make themselves available to anyone to answer any and all questions in reference to our business relationships. I believe Mr. Prechel’s postings are out of anger, frustration and disappointment and that he is trying to pass the blame to me for his personal and professional failures.

Mr. Prechel indicates that I am wanted for serious matters in the USA. This statement is untrue and can be verified with Lee County Clerk Of Courts. I have been advised by my attorney David Goldberg, that my case in Florida has already been negotiated with the prosecutor and a tentative deal will be made. The accuracy and truth of Mr. Prechel’s claims will be verified in a proper forum.

Mr. Prechel’s claims that I owe money to a number of people is not accurate. In reference to the pay orders that Mr. Prechel is referring to, Mr. Prechel requested these pay orders in order to buy more time in dealing with his own issues, and I agreed, although reluctantly to issue these. Nevertheless, these payorders were subject to a transaction closing, which unfortunately, never closed. While I hoped to be able to pursue certain deals with Mr. Prechel It has become apparent that we will never do business together now or in the future.

Mr. Prechel’s claims that Mr. Milan or any of his companies are involved is also inaccurate. My dealings with Mr. Prechel were separate from my dealings and associations with Mr. Milan and not on behalf of any of his companies.

Frank Geivelis has no way out owing so much money to everyone and he is out of stories now. The entire ponzi scheme is falling apart. He offered me 4 weeks ago to honor his pay orders and to repay the monies he owed me. Since than I hear every week a new story why the payments got delayed. As of two weeks ago he was asking me not to repost anything or to rebuttal and to update that everything was paid, since my post were detrimental to him, his attorney would call deals off and "investors" would not work with him any further. In reality the potential victims found out about it and saved last minute their "investment" and his big projects were anything only phantasy stories to keep everybody's hope up. Frank Geivelis on his own provided me with two pay orders signed by himself, one in entirely unconditional and has no contingencies, which is a partial payment and one is for 10 Million Dollar subject to his credit line based on a Nova Scotia Bank deal for 250 Mill. $, which he provided me a copy off. I will place these documents all online within this week with public access. Interested parties will be able to evaluate them. Its is incorrect that i have called or threatened Mr. Geivelis. It is incorrect that Frank Geivelis is not related to Forbes Hutton and the Milan Group. I will post the documents showing Frank Geivelis signing as Chief Financial Officer and / or Vice president of Forbes Hutton Financial Corp. I will provide a copy of a contract prepared by Worldwide ******* with outrageous upfront fees for a project *******, like my cases, and these (of course) nonrefundable fees supposed to be paid to a Arnold Milan account, clearly advised in the agreement. I have received this contract as proof that he can at least make a partial payment as soon as this "money comes in". In regards to his warrants and other issues, i want to refer to my prior post, there is the contact info for Daniel Hochuli who is the investigator in his case. Because the proposed settlement from Mr. Geivelis has not been honored i need to file my fraudulent and worthless checks now with the authorities along with the fraudulent pay orders.
    In regards to Arnold Milan or the Milan Group. I have never met Mr. Milan and he never has promised anything to me personally. However, Frank Geivelis represented himself as Partner of Arnold Milan, the Milan Group and Forbes Hutton Financial and he stated that all of my agreed funds were approved and knowingly committed thru Arnold Milan. Frank Geivelis also represented himself in writing, that he is the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Frank Geivelis promised me several times, as well as others, that he would honor his payment obligations out of a Multi Million Dollar Settlement payment Arnold Milan has to receive from Mexico. Frank Geivelis stated his Partner Arnold would give him a loan to pay his obligations. Maybe some of the other victims who are reading this rebuttal have heard that same story too.
    The link to the database with all the documents is near completion and will be available soon, i will update.

I have information about Frank which I will be posting shortly.

I have been attempting to contact F. Geivelis. The last known phone number I have is in Greece: +302109625912. Please advise if you have other contact details for him.
    Last edited by sddba122; 04-04-2012 at 01:49 PM.