+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Obama's State of the Union Address

Assuming people are watching it now, there are some lofty goals (not to mention controversial). Biggest one to hit so far was pulling billions from subsidizing oil companies to support clean ****** instead.

Re: Obama's State of the Union Address

I was wrong. Here's a funny piece that ends with Nixon being a commie.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...pendent-future

EDIT: please remove the triple "Z"s from the link - otherwise, the forum censors part of the link and breaks it.
    Last edited by naturefreak2101; 01-25-2011 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Fixing broken link due to the "E" word.

Fa****ot in chief speaks. The President of perversion, deviance and mental sickness once again flaps his shit filled lying mouth.

Biggest one to hit so far was pulling billions from subsidizing oil companies to support clean ****** instead.
    What bull shit. America will remain dependant while China gobbles ****** like mad. Obama is cutting our legs, crippling American industry and destroying what makes us great.

He speaks of families and endorses deviants and perverts. He talk of new jobs but the only jobs we'll see are those made in China.

Absolute...valueless, Godless, guttless bullshit and lies.
    Last edited by danrush1966; 01-25-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Spend more....
    borrow more.....
    more illegal vermin.....

What was Obama's biggest achievement? Endorsing sick sexual deviancy.

Al Queda may be shrinking in Pakistan but they are growing in Somalia.

Iran laughs at this en monkey.

North Korea laughs at this en monkey!

CHINA OWNS THIS FUCKING MONKEY!

The majority of so called "green" industry America engages in...is built in China.

When I'm working to repair a US Navy ship today and I find piping stamped "Made in Mexico" Something is very ing wrong!

A president endorsing endless credit, endorsing American's to buy on credit, build companies on credit and go to college on credit is an ass hole on the road to mass national suicide!

He trumps out a 55 year old woman who lost her job because her factory left town. Now this woman is going to a so called "Job education program"

What chance does this 55 year old woman have to find a job today? Do you honestly think any company will risk employing an old woman over a younger person willing to work for less?

Bull shit. bull shit, endless lies and ing bull shit!
    Last edited by danrush1966; 01-25-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    Spend more....
    borrow more.....
    more illegal vermin.....

What was Obama's biggest achievement? Endorsing sick sexual deviancy.

Al Queda may be shrinking in Pakistan but they are growing in Somalia.

Iran laughs at this en monkey.

North Korea laughs at this en monkey!

CHIMA OWNS THIS FUCKING MONKEY!

The majority of so called "green" industry America engages in...is built in China.

When I'm working to repair a US Navy ship today and I find piping stamped "Made in Mexico" Something is very ing wrong!

A president endorsing endless credit, endorsing American's to buy on credit, build companies on credit and go to college on credit is an ass hole on the road to mass national suicide!

He trumps out a 55 year old woman who lost her job because her factory left town. Now this woman is going to a so called "Job education program"

What chance does this 55 year old woman have to find a job today? Do you honestly think any company will risk employing an old woman over a younger person willing to work for less?

Bull shit. bull shit, endless lies and ing bull shit!
    Where's 'CHIMA'?

Where's 'CHIMA'

Up your monkey loving ass, go and find it.

This ing bag of shit.

Yeah, whatever we do, don't drill for our own oil! Because THAT creates wealth and jobs--two things that will never be created by 'green ******'--the least-efficient, most-expensive, least-effective means of ****** generation.

"least-efficient, most-expensive, least-effective"...the demonrat credo.

They will NEVER allow us to harvest our own ******
    sources or be cost-effective with it...it goes against the very reason of their existence--to the USA.

"Giving society cheap, abundant ****** would be the
    equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun."

- Prof Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University

"The prospect of cheap fusion ****** is the
    worst thing that could happen to the planet."

- Jeremy Rifkin,
    Greenhouse Crisis Foundation

"Complex technology of any sort is an assault on
    human dignity. It would be little short of disastrous for us to
    discover a source of clean, cheap, abundant ******,
    because of what we might do with it."

- Amory Lovins, Rocky Mountain Institute

Last edited by pwrone; 01-25-2011 at 05:55 PM.
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    Where's 'CHIMA'

Up your monkey loving ass, go and find it.
    Aaawwwww - did'ums get angry when the prezzy was on tv? Here sonny, play with your BushII doll ands have a glass of lies and incompetence from the Bush Beverage company. Have a Reagan cookie too. Gauranteed to cause alzheimers.

And the baby has a clean diaper too-know why?

Cause you're full of shit.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Yeah, whatever we do, don't drill for our own oil! Because THAT creates wealth and jobs--two things that will never be created by 'green ******'--the least-efficient, most-expensive, least-effective means of ****** generation.
    Brain-dead, knee-jerk dog pizzle,

Drilling for our own oil may add a few jobs but there is no real benefit. It will continue to further our dependence on foreign oil while not positioning this country for the future.

Why you might ask? BECAUSE OIL IS A FUCKING COMMODITY. IT GOES ON THE WORLD MARKET WERE THE DEMAND SETS THE PRICE...AND WITH CHINA (and India) QUICKLY BECOMING THE LARGEST USER...THE PRICE WILL ONLY GET HIGHER.

Investing in Green technologies that will eventually replace petroleum based fuels is the correct way to go. Not only will we free ourselves of the dependence on middle-east oil, we will also create a huge number of jobs around these technologies...it will also create new supporting industries what will be needed.

Simple example: The Internet and all the jobs related and business and technologies imagined and created based on this one technology.

Step aside, Simpleton. Let the people with real ideas a solutions through.
    Last edited by LogicallyYours; 01-26-2011 at 05:27 AM.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's

Here's some info on what should of occurred, and started in the 70's.

Back then just after the Oil Crisis and Gas lines and price hikes, US Small Businesses started to develop Solar and Alternative ****** sources.

When we stood in line for hours on an Odd or Even Day we could get 10 gallons of gas for our big V-8's. Or maybe not if the Station Owner didn't know you or you didn't have a card from them.

There was this Big Huge scramble to get all these (now called) Green ****** Industries up and going.
    It was a made rush to nowhere.
    Why?
    Yes they were given Tax Credits and loans.
    But then something awesome happened and set us back in the Technology Development and Samll Business start ups.
    What was that awesome event?
    The Republican Party (Corp Party) took over the Government after Carter.
    The Awesome event also included being rid of all Tax rebates and loans to these Green ****** Start ups.
    Just think of how far technologies would of advanced instead of declining.

We could of built that 100 square miles of Solar Panels in Death Valley and that was proven for today what would of equaled all our electrical power needs as a Nation.(Fact)

Now we go after Natural gas by Fraking techniques, which brakes open into ground water and peoples faucets light up and people absorb it into the bodies when showering.

The ****** Giants know what there doing.
    Do they care?
    No.

Greed and corruption has gotten us we are.

You can't blame anyone other then yourself for believing and letting Lies control our Future.

I am also a Political Artist.
    I go after all sides when all sides go against man.

Obama did a Goof State of the Union.

No one here remembers History, hence we are to repeat it.

Obama ain't the one to be afraid of.

Be afraid of what right now is going on in the Arab World. (they own the oil)

There is a movement in the peoples of Muslim faith towards a Caliph.

If these Arab countries go that way, after the people are done getting rid of Autocratic rule.
    They will look for that Caliph again to be over all of Islamic Nations.

Do you really think that the Saudi Royal family will be able to keep from toppling too.
    At that time you can Park your car, grab your bicycle and do your shopping for the OIL will be their Weapon to totally Destroy us.

There was much violence at the Pump's when they ran out.

Oh, but China is the threat.
    That's what you think.

Rand Corporation say's once we declare war with China there goes our Debt.

Don't think our Over Lords are taking that off the table.

I doubt it.

Obama has done somethings, but he is a Weak willed Leader, who thinks if your mister Nice Guy others will go along. Wrong.

Only the Bullies get there way with one who refuses to at least give His Party a Fighting Chance.

All of our Over Lords only are truly concerned on how they look to History.

This one doesn't get a good mark in the History Books, neither does any President in my Book except Washington, who in the First Place didn't want the Job.

Quote Originally Posted by naturefreak2101 View Post
    I was wrong. Here's a funny piece that ends with Nixon being a commie.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...pendent-future

EDIT: please remove the triple "Z"s from the link - otherwise, the forum censors part of the link and breaks it.
    That's hilarious.

This link works;
    http://tinyurl.com/24m25zv
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Here's some info on what should of occurred, and started in the 70's.

Back then just after the Oil Crisis and Gas lines and price hikes, US Small Businesses started to develop Solar and Alternative ****** sources.

When we stood in line for hours on an Odd or Even Day we could get 10 gallons of gas for our big V-8's. Or maybe not if the Station Owner didn't know you or you didn't have a card from them.

There was this Big Huge scramble to get all these (now called) Green ****** Industries up and going.
    It was a made rush to nowhere.
    Why?
    Yes they were given Tax Credits and loans.
    But then something awesome happened and set us back in the Technology Development and Samll Business start ups.
    What was that awesome event?
    The Republican Party (Corp Party) took over the Government after Carter.
    The Awesome event also included being rid of all Tax rebates and loans to these Green ****** Start ups.
    Just think of how far technologies would of advanced instead of declining.

We could of built that 100 square miles of Solar Panels in Death Valley and that was proven for today what would of equaled all our electrical power needs as a Nation.(Fact)

Now we go after Natural gas by Fraking techniques, which brakes open into ground water and peoples faucets light up and people absorb it into the bodies when showering.

The ****** Giants know what there doing.
    Do they care?
    No.

Greed and corruption has gotten us we are.

You can't blame anyone other then yourself for believing and letting Lies control our Future.

I am also a Political Artist.
    I go after all sides when all sides go against man.

Obama did a Goof State of the Union.

No one here remembers History, hence we are to repeat it.

Obama ain't the one to be afraid of.

Be afraid of what right now is going on in the Arab World. (they own the oil)

There is a movement in the peoples of Muslim faith towards a Caliph.

If these Arab countries go that way, after the people are done getting rid of Autocratic rule.
    They will look for that Caliph again to be over all of Islamic Nations.

Do you really think that the Saudi Royal family will be able to keep from toppling too.
    At that time you can Park your car, grab your bicycle and do your shopping for the OIL will be their Weapon to totally Destroy us.

There was much violence at the Pump's when they ran out.

Oh, but China is the threat.
    That's what you think.

Rand Corporation say's once we declare war with China there goes our Debt.

Don't think our Over Lords are taking that off the table.

I doubt it.

Obama has done somethings, but he is a Weak willed Leader, who thinks if your mister Nice Guy others will go along. Wrong.

Only the Bullies get there way with one who refuses to at least give His Party a Fighting Chance.

All of our Over Lords only are truly concerned on how they look to History.

This one doesn't get a good mark in the History Books, neither does any President in my Book except Washington, who in the First Place didn't want the Job.

If Reagan had not reversed the initiative Carter started, we would not be in this situation...with either the economy or our fuel issues. Reagan was dead, ing wrong.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

This was just more lying from a prodigious liar.

He will not fool 'most of the people' any more of the time...

He will say anything he can to get the lame-duck term, where he will absolutely destroy what is left after his perverse attacks of the last two years.

see ya in 2012.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    This was just more lying from a prodigious liar.

He will not fool 'most of the people' any more of the time...

He will say anything he can to get the lame-duck term, where he will absolutely destroy what is left after his perverse attacks of the last two years.

suck ya for your vote in 2012.

Personally I think it's ing hilarious, all you white supremacists glues to your tv's hanging on the black man's every syllable.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    If Reagan had not reversed the initiative Carter started, we would not be in this situation...with either the economy or our fuel issues. Reagan was dead, ing wrong.
    "Reagan was dead, ing wrong."

Yup, and now he's ing dead, another of their graven images to an ideology based upon the betterment of an elite few at the expense of all.

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's

Actually we can scare the crap outta the World by digging up that Stiff and sit Him up in the Oval Office and that will truly scare the crap outta China and Russia and everyone.

Hey, actually the Corporate Party won't want that Liberal.

I used to have a Poster of Him in a Nazi Uniform, now I envision one on all republicans or I should actually say Corporate Partiers.

I will say an Old saying:
    "Power to the People"

With the Tax Cuts that they demanded for their supporters(1%), they in one big swoop made the deficit rise 1.5 Trillion dollars and they said they were Deficit Hawks.
    Never mind throwing Social Security into a 35 billion Dollar hole.

Here's a Prophesy you all don't think is possible, but never say never.

Prophesy:

All people collecting SSI and SSD and Food Stamps plus Medicare are cut out of their benefits (they say entitlements after they, the seniors and disabled, paid into it for their whole lives) come out of their Homes an roll their wheel chairs to the Capital dome and have the Police and National Guard called to stop their protest's of burning themselves alive for they have no recourse but to either die trying to get the scum that took it away or just die.

This is how you get rid of the undesirables in your country.

Who are the undesirable?
    Everyone that can't pay their Overlords salaries and retirement with full bennies.

We are nothing to them though we are the ones who built this country for them to ruin.

I ask God (Yahuah) to take away them from our presence.

So, now the Seniors will have their Death Panels which with no Social Security has become the Tax Cut Panel.

More power to the powerful and that power is Money and since we don't have any and their friends do, who rules?

This is my death nel.

So, if your back is up against a wall, what to do?

Knock that fraking wall down.

Who's the Wall?
    They're name sound like a sex act.