Hello there,

I was wondering if there was any place I could contact about a website involved with investments and things related to it, they give out a business address that is fictitious, the building does not exist. Not only that I tried my hardest to look up their LLC in different registries (maybe I'm not looking in the right place), but they are most likely giving a fake LLC name too.

My question is, is this at all legal, can they claim poetic license or something ridiculous and intentionally give a fake address and fake business name? It would be one thing if it was a site that did not profit off we the public. However the nature of their business does take money from people based off dodgy comments provided through the LLC's website, articles, blog posts forum posts, its astonishing the depth of this and it's always either affiliate links or other websites that charge money that they directly own getting the only good reviews. It's a free for all and many people are getting ensnared by this. I'm googling left and right and NO WHERE talks about this or any other way to take action against places like this.

Thanks,
Simon