+ Reply to Thread

Check This Out!!!

Nice Try. Maybe other stupid people will bleieve your crap, but I wont, especially from someone
    who doesnt even use proper grammar!

"Mrs. Lina Ibrahim" >

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you. My name is Mrs. Lina Ibrahim widow to late Mr. Malik Ibrahim fomer owner of
    Petroleum & Gas company here in Kuwait. I am 68 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the
    breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and It’s quite obvious that I won't
    live more than 2 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a
    very bad stage. I don’t want your me pity me, but I need your assistance and trust.

My late husband died early last year from Heart attack, and during the period of our Marriage we
    couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all
    his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 2 months, so
    I have now decided to spread all my wealth,
    to contribute mainly to the development of charity in Africa, America, Asia and Europe. am sorry
    if you are embarrassed by my mail. I found your e-mail address in the web directory, and i have
    decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find this mail offensive, please you can ignore it
    and please accept my apology.

Before my late husband died he was major oil tycoon, in Kuwait and deposited the sum of Twelve
    million six hundred thousand dollars ( $12.6 Million Dollars ) in a Finance Firm in Europe some years
    ago, that’s all I have left now, I need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to
    charity, so that when i die my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be entirely in hands and
    management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch many lives. That is my main concern. 20% of this
    money will be for you, time and effort, while 80% goes to charity will appreciate your assistance
    for this projects.
    Please reply back to me on this e-mail: [email protected]

God bless you.

Best Regards,
    Mrs. Lina Ibrahim

I WROTE BACK:

Stop doing this. Most scam e-mails end with @myway.

This is pathetic and illegal and I am reporting it to the FBI as soon as I send this e-mail.

Maybe stupid people out there would believe you more if you use proper grammar!

AND......the email address is faulty. It didnt go through! Surprise! :mad:

Re: Check This Out!!!

oops. I meant to delete the top part. that was the last thing I said in repsonse!

You made a mistake by replying to them.

All those scams are sent via bulkmail or spam to thousands of people.
    The scammers don't know who the intended victims is once they send the scam emails.

They know who the intended victim is once you reply, because as soon as you reply, it confirms that your email address, which is the same email address they have on file, does exist and a person monitors it daily.

Since you replied to them, now they know you exist and your email is monitored daily by you.

Way to go....

Next time you receive a scam email, don't reply and just delete it or spam list it and/or block the address from your address book. :eek:

lol...and you call them stupid...lol....
    Last edited by Constantine; 06-22-2006 at 06:06 PM.

I dont know why you are being so rude to ME about it. I dont have any clue what happens when I respond. I have never had that happen before. Theres a first for everythign I guess.. =(

Oh well, its not hard to block it, I'll just do that, but please dont be rude about it. It didnt harm YOU in any way.

Constantine - It seems you have much expertise to offer here. It would be very nice if others could benefit from it. While there are many members here with unbelievable knowledge of the internet - there are, at least, twice the number who come here for help. Your reply is great - until you post-
    "lol...and you call them stupid...lol..." Maybe you were having a bad day - I have them all the time. Lighten up. Who knows, you may post something that I have expertise in - you don't want me to call you "stupid" - do you?

Yes I Too Also Got These............among Others. Like On Puppyfind.com And Other Pet Sale Sites They Feed You The Same Line Of B/s God Fearing People That You Should Trust And Wire Them Money! Lol Its A Good Thing These Scammers Are Not That Educated Lol
    And About The Above That I Just Read, I Have To Agree With Everyone And Say...don't Be So Rude! Geez Ms. Know It All, Such Immaturity It Was A Shame To Read** ;)