+ Reply to Thread

The Bold Approach

I found this site while I was searching for background info on Mr. Fred Fitts owner of TBA Inc.

What I found so far dates to anything prior to TBA receiving their Accreditation in August 2006.

I'm looking for anyone who HAS done business with TBA Inc. starting in 2007 and thereafter involving the programs TBAco, ABW, and 5% Club.

The only thing I can say is that the information I found on TBAco on this site is not what's currently going on.

Looking forward to any feedback.

Re: The Bold Approach

They claim to have been in business for over 10 years and have a good record with the Atlanta BBB.

Hadn't heard about them until late last year. They appear to go by different names, and their products are all electronic based.

You're sig indicates you're a member already. What has been your experience thus far?

Re: The Bold Approach

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWeb View Post
    They claim to have been in business for over 10 years and have a good record with the Atlanta BBB.

Hadn't heard about them until late last year. They appear to go by different names, and their products are all electronic based.

You're sig indicates you're a member already. What has been your experience thus far?
    Hmmm...maybe you saw my sig before I changed it to my picture. My current signature indicates that I am a member of the Ceo's Unlimited Inc.

However you are correct, I am a member of TBA Inc.

TBA does not go by many names. Just like GDI, there are many teams within the company. The CEO just so happen to be one Team within the Company which is TBA Inc. TBA is short for "The Bold Approach" and within TBA are programs at different starting points to accommodate everyone.

I didn't know about the company until Nov. 2010. They have been in existence for 13 yrs. They have been through h*ll and back according to the other threads on this site (search for The Big Ape Company owner Fred Fitts).

I assume they finally got their act together in August 2006 when they became an Accredited BBB Company.
    Search the BBB website for TBA Inc. in Trussville, AL Owned by Fred Fitts.

I searched for anything in regards to what other people were saying about the company dating after they became Accredited and found nothing.

In my book, I thought that was a good sign for the company. So that's way I went forward with the company.

Although I'm not a newbie to direct sales or network marketing...I'm still learning how to approach different personalities. So I'm averaging 1 sign up per month. I have 4 people I'm working with to help them build their teams. We also have Training in place so your not looking at me for guidance. Plug into the system as much as possible and you will get results.

The main reason why I joined this forum was to train myself to talk to people instead of saying " hey...here's my link."