+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 29

  1. #1
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Let's make Atheism a religion!



    Does this dress make my boobs show too much?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where groids don't
    Posts
    1,770

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    SOMEBODy... wants attention.
    Awww, lil Lordy-poopums, we'll play with you.
    Signature back in one week

  3. #3
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post


    Does this dress make my boobs show too much?
    ZOMGITSCRISS rocks!....Brains, a hot Bod and she knows how to dish the snark and smack-down!

    What's not to love!
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  4. #4

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Revydo View Post
    SOMEBODy... wants attention.
    Awww, lil Lordy-poopums, we'll play with you.
    Lord jag is allways looking for attention.
    Last edited by Knight-mare; 01-28-2011 at 02:09 PM.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

  5. #5
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    You seem to have some infatuation with Lord-jag's 6yo nephew. Please seek medical advice and stay away from playgrounds.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  6. #6

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    You seem to have some infatuation with Lord-jag's 6yo nephew. Please seek medical advice and stay away from playgrounds.
    You are a piece of shit that has to twist the words in my posts around for your own amusement. For you to even suggest that I have an infatuation with a young child shows me what a truly stupid shit you really are.

    Here is my post that I pulled from the I hate thread in the chat forum:

    I hate pedifiles.

    I hate child-molesters.

    These people are pieces of shit.

    I hate how our legal system thinks that some child-molesters are worth rehabilating. Isn't that a load of crap.

    I hate how our legal system isn't doing enough against these predatory bastards.

    And I posted that long before you posted your posted your crap, and if you don't believe me then feel free to look it up.

    Do your homework next time asshole. I have no respect for you, because you are nothing more then a shit stain on the road of life.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

  7. #7
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    You are a piece of shit that has to twist the words in my posts around for your own amusement. For you to even suggest that I have an infatuation with a young child shows me what a truly stupid shit you really are.

    Here is my post that I pulled from the I hate thread in the chat forum:

    I hate pedifiles.

    I hate child-molesters.

    These people are pieces of shit.

    I hate how our legal system thinks that some child-molesters are worth rehabilating. Isn't that a load of crap.

    I hate how our legal system isn't doing enough against these predatory bastards.

    And I posted that long before you posted your posted your crap, and if you don't believe me then feel free to look it up.

    Do your homework next time asshole. I have no respect for you, because you are nothing more then a shit stain on the road of life.
    You sound like you have a lot of self-loathing, even for a pedifile.

    Perhaps you should seek help and stop buggering children?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vero Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Revydo View Post
    SOMEBODy... wants attention.
    Awww, lil Lordy-poopums, we'll play with you.

    Can you tie her hair to a train track? pleeeez...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vero Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    You are a clever girl....interesting ideas.
    I was only 1/2 joking about the train tracks! Your hair is distracting and no, thank God (?) your boobs don't show ...too much anyway. Madeline O'Hair...O'Hare (see) would of used someone looking like you to spread her word if she was as smart as she thought she was.
    Sorry I missed your Birthday. Happy Jan. 28th though.

  10. #10

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    You sound like you have a lot of self-loathing, even for a pedifile.

    Perhaps you should seek help and stop buggering children?
    Yawn. You are so predictable and boring. I guess this is the best your pea brain came come with. I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.
    Last edited by Knight-mare; 01-29-2011 at 02:45 PM.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

  11. #11
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    Yawn. You are so predictable and boring. I guess this is the best your pea brain came come with. I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.
    Look. I'm not interested! Stop coming on to me.

    I really don't want to put any of my body parts including my foot up your ass. Stop asking!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    Wiki says


    Atheism, in a broad sense, is the rejection of belief in the existence of deities.[1] In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.[2] Most inclusively, atheism is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist.[3] Atheism is contrasted with theism,[4][5] which in its most general form is the belief that at least one deity exists.[5][6]


    Religion is a cultural system that creates powerful and long-lasting meaning, by establishing symbols that relate humanity to truths and values.[1] Many religions have narratives, symbols, traditions and sacred histories that are intended to give meaning to life. They tend to derive morality, ethics, religious laws or a preferred lifestyle from their ideas about the cosmos and human nature.

    Oh so you don't need a God to have a Religion.


    So it seems like a good Idea then.
    Lets do that.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    Hypotheses about how the Bible, which was a very different faith.It's very likely that the Bible itself is born of ignorance and superstition, the first man who did his best to explain the life of the world reviews. self-centered person, but too much to ask that they understand what they can not understand.

  14. #14
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    Well, isn't the bible the word of god?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Well, isn't the bible the word of god?
    NO.

    Words are man made and have no clear definitions. If there was a God then God would not have a "word"

  16. #16
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Let's make Atheism a religion!

    Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    NO.
    Words are man made and have no clear definitions. If there was a God then God would not have a "word"
    So, are you saying, there is no god? Just trying to understand your position here.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Similar Threads

  1. Americans and Atheism....???
    By ohein56 in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 12:35 PM
  2. Atheism isn’t a cult or a religion or even a philosophy
    By Pissed Off 2 in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 04:22 AM
  3. Atheism and Mass Murder
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 10:21 AM
  4. Atheism is a lie
    By Cnance in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 06:56 AM
  5. Atheism discussion
    By svcguyhv in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 10:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •