+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 46

  1. #1
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Know your proofs of God

    God is real cause you dreamed it or used circular logic or if you say he's not you get smacked in the head, right?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    Not really related. But brilliant, nevertheless ...


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    Jag boy, honey:, you just know you're betrayed by your own world view. You pray boy, even if you're only praying for fun. You pray, just once, even for fun and the Lord God above is gonna change your heart. I challenge you to pray boy, just once. And you come back to me and tell me what the Lord did to your heart. If He wants you, He'll get you and there's nothing you can do.:

  4. #4
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    Quote Originally Posted by BibianaBurke View Post
    Jag boy, honey:, you just know you're betrayed by your own world view. You pray boy, even if you're only praying for fun. You pray, just once, even for fun and the Lord God above is gonna change your heart. I challenge you to pray boy, just once. And you come back to me and tell me what the Lord did to your heart. If He wants you, He'll get you and there's nothing you can do.:
    So... my life from the age 5 to 13.... all those years before I could think for myself.. .he was just "saving" someone else?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    God is real cause you dreamed it or used circular logic or if you say he's not you get smacked in the head, right?









    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

  6. #6
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    That's awesome funny.

    For someone so racist against Muslims I'm surprised you're not christian yourself.

    Why did you put in so many ads and Google analytics?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    That's awesome funny.

    For someone so racist against Muslims I'm surprised you're not christian yourself.

    Why did you put in so many ads and Google analytics?
    I don't like nor trust muslims, big ing deal.

    I'm surprised how ing stupid you really are.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

  8. #8
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    I don't like nor trust muslims, big ing deal.

    I'm surprised how ing stupid you really are.
    Would you stop hitting on me? Why don't you take NO for an answer. Honestly. I'm not interested!

  9. #9

    Free Insurance Service

    Not really..Godel's theorem is about the fact that all mathematical systems are incomplete, that is, in every logical system there is at least one proposition that cannot be proved true or false... that is why it ie called the Incompleteness theorem...as for proof of God's existence, there is none.
    _____________________
    http://www.freecheapinsurance.org

  10. #10
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    I doesn't need any proof.
    I think that pretty much says it all.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    4851 SE Division St, Portland, OR 97206
    Posts
    1

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    Doubting God is one of my biggest problems in day to day life. I have a mind that never stops thinking "what if..." "then this is that...and if that's that then this has to be..." "if God exists why..." "how this be true if God exists..." etc. it's kind of an obsession. I've prayed for firm hope and faith and I'm starting to accept that I'll never get a personal letter signed from God Himself saying "I'm here, it's true.

  12. #12
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    Quote Originally Posted by reggie88wilder View Post
    Doubting God is one of my biggest problems in day to day life. I have a mind that never stops thinking "what if..." "then this is that...and if that's that then this has to be..." "if God exists why..." "how this be true if God exists..." etc. it's kind of an obsession. I've prayed for firm hope and faith and I'm starting to accept that I'll never get a personal letter signed from God Himself saying "I'm here, it's true.
    Yes... I think we all went through that. For me that happened 19 years ago.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    God is a word.

    If you can come to a clear definition of what the word means....then we can decide on the existence of 'It"

    I believe in something greater than all of us but also on our side. That something has saved my @ss many times over.

    God to me is not a personality. Not an ego. Cannot be angered or pleased. Does not expect anything from anyone. Unconditional.

    Religious types like to say that God the ego loves us uncondionally BUT we have to play in HIS favour so he does not barbeque us for all eternity in some painful place he has ready for those who won't do as he desires.

    This only proves to me how religion (a side arm of the politician) conditions people NOT to think. Hence they get away with world wars and 9/11 and stuff like that and create wars because the majority of the populations are conditioned by religions in some way or another to NOT think facts through.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    340

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    Consider this

    The Universe has existed for how long?

    Yet you are alive NOW.

    What are the chances of that happening?
    WWIIIKILIKE PRODUCTIONS
    Judeo Christian is an oxymoron

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    Quote Originally Posted by peterjames View Post
    Just once wouldn't you love for someone to simply show you the evidence for God's existence? No arm-twisting. No statements of, "You just have to believe." Well, here is an attempt to candidly offer some of the reasons which suggest that God exists.
    You exist dude.

    To me that is evidence that " first cause" exists because collectively we are all that.

    Trying to find God is like the fish in the sea trying to find this thing called water. It is so much part of reality that it appears to be non existent, because wherever you look you are looking at it. Well my definition of it anyway.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6

    Re: Know your proofs of God

    The principle is simple to explain the legal reasons.To reject this law is the prohibition of rationality.If you do not believe that the law in September.I think this way.Therefore, he thought, or opinion is doomed to failure. Moreover, without the law in September, science would be almost impossible.As the scientific enterprise to know what caused it. This law in itself proves the existence of God simply because all the laws is the legislature.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •