+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: paybox.me scam?

Re: paybox.me

Quote Originally Posted by AssetInvesting View Post
    Hi Boris,

Thank you for finally saying something about this program here. I have an article about paybox (http://www.assetinvesting.com/busine...box-is-a-scam/) that was originally designed to get referrals, but the more I looked into it, the more I was convinced it was a scam. Every time I said something negative about it people would tried to tear apart every statement. They just wanted to believe so badly that it was real.

Even if you ignore every overt red flag with the domain (registered for less than a year, Google views as spam, shouldn't we) or the fact that they're given away fake money, what about the feasibility of their concept? Is it even possible to start a multinational payment processing company that launches their product within a year with no employees, rudimentary knowledge of website development, no lawyers or knowledge of laws, little to no knowledge of foreign exchange markets and not enough seed capital to purchase forum software or 2+ years on their domain name?

Anyway, thanks for your comments on my site, please come back anytime.

David
    Can you investigate the admins of silver2share,shares4moola,sharesofwealth,power2sha re,4dshares,jaime,terry ane mark,k.kjraakstaad,

Ok guyz think of it like this, no company is going to bankrupt itself before it initially launches and have to pay out more than it has. The paybox scam claims you get $25 to register & $20 every day you log in & another $20 for everyone you refer. So if you login 30 days = 600 but don't ever get a referral you still have $625 just for a month.Where the heck is the company just going to get that kind of money to give everyone who wants to "participate" as it claims? = scam

PayBox.me

Pls I want to know the genuinty of paybox.me

Gobro, your case is weak. It doesn't mean you couldn't be right this time, but you haven't shown it so far.

Assumptions made by others are also incorrect. You can read a rebuttal here: http://www.findingeye.info/article/3...cam-i-rebuttal

More information likely to be revealed later....

paybox.me scam?

A friend of mine, earned money if i join under her. i feel that it could be scam. I have been research over internet if anything tell that it s scam. what link i can find it to prove it s scam.. thanks.

Yes. Paybox.me may be a scam. But.... nobody can prove it one way or the other. So isn't it worth while to stay with them to the end just in case they are real?? I am! I'm a skeptic. But an optimistic one.

Re: paybox.me scam?

Ok folks. Here is the answer to the long unanswered question!!!

Who is behind paybox.me ???

The answer..... Nilo Bezerra
    A Brazilian National who mostly promote dubious MLM schemes.
    I am envious of the database on gullible folk he has to now market to.
    His techniques to pull people into the paybox.me scam have been awesomely successful. He has your email if nothing else.
    He can sell that database (or portions of it) or keep it to himself to market to.
    If you want to sign up to his affiliate army or whatever he calls it & part with some $$$ then all the best to you. Its probably info that can be found freely on the net anyway.

As for the fairy dust sprinkled for the buzz of paybox, that will come to nothing.

This is him:

and another

Promoter of :
    fortune2x2.com
    greenwinnetwork.com
    lockyourspot.com
    to-be-on-top.com

The sources for the above info are 100% reliable, & unfortunately I am unable to reveal my sources at this time.
    I could publish Nilos' phone number, but I dont think that is allowed in this forum.

Pretty easy to find for yourselves anyway

All the best
    Boris
    Last edited by gobro; 01-25-2011 at 10:34 PM.

more like hundreds of thousands.
    Would be a lot less, had people heeded the warnings given back in Sept last year.

I see my first post scattered everywhere on the net now which is a good thing & I dont mind one bit
    Last edited by gobro; 01-27-2011 at 12:08 PM.

Now I saw this comment on another forum......

Hello,
    Does anybody here know how to run away from this scam?
    I don't know why I signed up, but I don't see any way to delete account.
    You cannot delete account, you cannot change settings, mail, password... you cannot block them to send you mail, because the mail doesn't show. You cannot send them ticket... This is criminal! I never saw these kinds of things, I'm frustrated!
    Did anybody manage to block it some way? How can I do it?

============================================
    This is indeed a tricky question to answer even for those rather well versed in finding functions on the the net.
    Why - well many people know how to do a whois check but the problem here is Nilo cloaked this fairly well and also used the whoisGuard.
    He might think he tricked everyone, but not me & I will give you the information you (or anyone else) requires to put an end to that sort of nonsense....hopefully.
    Looks like he bought the name from namecheap.com. You could have a look at their ToS & possibly make complaint.
    Nameservers are there, & thats easy enuf for anyone to find out, so surely someone has already complained there by now. Do it anyway because if enough people do it then they will hopefully listen.

Now heres the bit that many don't know. I am going to give you the link to the whois of who actually hosts the site paybox.me It is Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2). On this whois page you will see where & how to report abuse. http://whois.domaintools.com/50.16.231.2

PTC Investigations post below might be correct, I am not to sure on the exact legalities on that, but I do know that anti-spam laws in most countries (including where paybox is hosted) require a link where you may opt out of any future participation at any time. Paybox looks to be in violation of that rule at this time of writing. You choose. Complain or keep getting all that crap in your email.

When complaining about the website make sure you mention paybox.me & 50.16.231.2 so that you look like you know what you are talking about

Good Luck
    Regards
    Boris

Hmmm I never thought of all of this. I am just riding out the future since they already have my details and yes I am receiving more spam. Did they ever give the amazon shopping spree away? :cwm14: anyway now they are supposedly updating their servers or something to handle more people. :judges: if they don't just disappear off of the web I wouldn't be surprised. waiting for the OPEN BOX lol :chicken::angel::smurf:

Hi Moses and thanks for the information. Originally the info. was that PayBox would be available (up and working) by April, I believe. This is the latest info.! (These are usually sent daily)
    *Our programmers have spent the past 2 days cleaning up the user database, deleting dormant accounts and preparing the database for the move to the new system. We expect this move to be complete by the end of the week.
    Once the database move is complete we will upgrade our email system (which sends our password reminders). From there, we’ll begin work on Facebook integration features and the Digital Delivery Project which will allow our users to begin purchasing digital goods and services from merchants who sign on to the new system.

This is some of the info. that comes daily! I guess I will let it ride for a little while and see what happens, but my funny money :1crysad: will probably not even be used for digital products!
    Maybe my little smilie should be :
    since they seem to be everywhere these days!!
    All the best,
    Helen Fritzie

Yes i am pretty sure it is a scam promise $10 on account and short time after registration get's an email that you must activate your account in order to stay active and pay them $25 you then have to reefer 3 people before it's pay off and smells pretty much like a major scam i delete my account as soon i found out...

Well I been away from this site for a while.

I return to view this thread.
    I wonder how many of the faithful followers got sucked into paybox.

Hate to say it, but hard luck. Told ya so.
    Totally disappeared! (Well sort of)

At the time you will have noticed the rescue attempt of its reputation after many facts were revealed, was a big downward spiral.

They were smart enough to take the next best step & rebrand.
    Thats right. Same sh!t, different website name.
    Dont fall for it. Paybox.me rebranded itself to virtapay.com

Dont fall a second time.

Regards
    Boris