+ Reply to Thread

Loopholes/MERS/Conuntrywide

Anybody heard of loopholes enabling a homeowner to receive his home free and clear. Something about a MERS loan that might have been secured from foreign money which is against the law?

Re: Loopholes/MERS/Conuntrywide

I have not but if u find out let me know...Litton Loan sold my Loan to Selene Finance both to which are out of Houston TX.
    I did loan mod, been on loan mod for a yr...Selene fin purchased around 400 loans in a bulk sale at approx 40% of loan balance.
    Late Jan rec. my Litton Loan mortgage statement to pay Jan 2011..No problem sent in my payment...

Here's come the big blow...FEB 14, 2011 I REC. CERT.LETTER FROM A COMPANY BY THE NAME OF SELENE FINANCE. I OPEN THIS CERT. LETTER TO WHICH WAS A LOT LIKE A ADVERTISEMENT THAT IS ALL PERIRATED AND U HAVE TO TEAR ALL SIDES, TOP OFF...WOW..SHOCK...U ARE IN DEFAULT U HAVE NOT MADE A PAYMENT SINCE SEPT 2010....WOW...KNOCKED ME DOWN..OK PICK MY SELF UP AND SAY OK NO PROBLEM THIS IS AN ERROW..I HAVE ALL STMTS., BANK RECORDS TO PROVE I HAVE PAID ALL MY HOUSE PAYMENTS...I HEAR ABOUT SUCH NIGHT MARES...NEVER THOUGHT HERE I AM GOING ALONG PAYING MY HOUSE PAYMENTS THEN CALL THIS NEW CO.ON FEB 15 ONLY TO BE TOLD U WILL NEED TO CALL LITTON LOAN GET THIS WORKED OUT...GUESS WHAT LITTON LOAN WILL NOT TALK TO ME WE SOLD UR LOAN...WELL SEC 6 RESAP SAYS THAT WHEN A LOAN IS SOLD WE ARE TO REC GOOD BYE/WELCOME LETTER 15 DAYS PRIOR TO SELL OF LOAN, NO LATE FEES, NO FEES, NO TURNING INTO CREDIT, AND WE ALL KNOW THE PRIVACY LAW..

GUESS WHAT I HAVE BEEN LIVING A NIGHTMARE THAT I NEVER DREAMED I WOULD...I AM GUILTY AS CHARGED...I SENT THE NEW SELENE COPIES OF ALL 2010 TO SHOW ALL PAYMENTS, BANK COPIES, NOT GOOD ENOUGH...TO TOP ALL OFF ESCROW IS SHORT OF 4300.00, 2010 TAX STMT LITTON LOAN SENT ME IS 8700.00 SHORT OF WHAT I PAID, MY PROPERTY TAX I WAS ABLE TO GET LOWERED FOR 08,09,10 COUNTY SENT CK TO LITTON LOAN I CALLED GOT DATES, AMTS., ETC. LITTON WILL NOT COMMENT ONLY TO SAY WE CAN NOT TALK TO U...

GETTING AN ATTORNEY..SAD TO SAY THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED...ITS A BIG GET RICH SCAM...LITTON SALES AT 40% WRITES OFF THE BAL...THEN LITTON IS GOING TO END UP FILING BANKRUPTY TOO MANY LAW SUITS...OH BUT GET THIS ONE SELENE FIN IS PO BOX ALSO IN HOUSTON, THEN WE ALL SHALL FIND ITS ALL THE SAME OWNERS, INVESTORS...

I DO BELIEVE GOD IS LOOKING OUT FOR ME AND I MAY BE GOING THOUGH A TEST OF MY FAITH HOW EVER I ALSO BELIVE IN CARMA..I BELIVE THAT GOD HAD A PURPOSE AND IT MAY BE THAT THESE MORT SCAMS ARE NOT GOING TO INQUIRE ALL THESE HOMES FOR U SEE THEY REJECT UR PAYMENT IF NOT THE AMT THEY SAY..
    SO THEN THEY HAVE U IN DEFAULT..

THESE HUMANS IF THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY FOR MANY PEOPLE WILL NOT FIGHT IF ANY WERE BEHIND THEN THEY CAN'T SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNELL...PEOPLE JOIN IN THIS IS A BATTLE BUT WE CAN NOT GIVE UP....I AM TRYING TO GET AS MANY AS I CAN TO START THE CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST LITTON THEN ONE ON SELENE FIN...

I AM NOT GUILTY...SO THERE ARE LOOP HOLES AND THESE HUMANS THAT DO H/OWNERS THIS WAY WILL EITHER END UP ON THE STREET THEM SELF OR PRISON...

HOW DO THEY SLEEP...
    DO NOT THINK WHEN I FILE MY TAX RETURN AND THERE IS A BIG LOOP HOLE IN WHAT I PAID AND WHAT THE TAX STMT SAYS YET MY BANK ACCTS WILL SHOW THE TRUTH...

IRS WILL EAT THEM UP...
    I SAY BRING IT ON
    ANGRY, STRESSED, TIRED, WORN OUT..
    SO ANY HELP THAT ANY ONE CAN GIVE ME PLEASE DO...

WE ARE AMERICANS LIVING OUR AMERICAN DREAM...I AM 54 SINGLE, ALSO HAVE DISABLITY TO WHICH IS ALL BROUGHT ON BY STRESS NEED I TELL, SAY WHAT THIS HAS DONE TO ME..

MY LIFE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A BALL OF NERVES, CAN'T EAT, SLEEP, THINK, ANGRY, JUST SO TIRED BUT I WILL NOT STOP TILL JUSTICE IS DONE...

THIS IS MY RANT
    HELP ME IF U CAN

GOD BLESS
    THANK U
    PREESEspin2: