+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: September Clues

September Clues

September Clues is UNDEBUNKABLE. Maybe they're could be some minor changes, but NOTHING big at all.
    This is the single greatest documentary on 9/11 using ONLY IMAGES from TV stations and so-called 'amateur', and using logic, physics and half a brain.

ALL images that you’ve seen on 9/11 are fake or altered.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8186293238834#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im1pLbev5NI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egvx8...eature=related

many more videos on 911 fakery on this channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/FringeReality

-------------------------------------------------

The NEW 2008 version of SEPTEMBER CLUES. On 9/11, the US TV networks used computer generated sceneries of Manhattan. Multiple techniques of image manipulation were employed to simulate “airplanes crashing into the World Trade Center”. We now have conclusive evidence that the TV networks were proactively complicit in staging this false-flag operation needed to gather public consensus to wage immensely profitable, illegal wars. The forensic analysis of the live images leave no room for doubt : they do not depict authentic imagery nor real airplane crashes but turn out to be entirely doctored video sequences which effectively fooled the worldwide TV audience. Thus, the live broadcasts now stored in the major TV networks’ archives, constitute the most solid, verifiable and repeatable proof to expose the falseness of the official version of the 9/11 tragedy. The subsequently released, so-called “amateur” videos were more sophisticated video composites yet all have now been exposed for what they are : total forgeries. Most likely, electromagnetic technology (commonly used in war zones (to jam electronic circuitries) prevented any private footage being recorded at the time of the tower strikes. Scores of testimonies confirm that cellphones or firefighters’ walkie-talkies did not function properly in NYC that day. Most on-the-scene witnesses reported a SMALL aircraft of some sort : Arguably, what they saw was a winged missile. The 4 purported hijacked flights, as well as the …
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: September Clues

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    September Clues is UNDEBUNKABLE. Maybe they're could be some minor changes, but NOTHING big at all.
    This is the single greatest documentary on 9/11 using ONLY IMAGES from TV stations and so-called 'amateur', and using logic, physics and half a brain.

ALL images that you’ve seen on 9/11 are fake or altered.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8186293238834#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im1pLbev5NI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egvx8...eature=related

many more videos on 911 fakery on this channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/FringeReality

-------------------------------------------------

The NEW 2008 version of SEPTEMBER CLUES. On 9/11, the US TV networks used computer generated sceneries of Manhattan. Multiple techniques of image manipulation were employed to simulate “airplanes crashing into the World Trade Center”. We now have conclusive evidence that the TV networks were proactively complicit in staging this false-flag operation needed to gather public consensus to wage immensely profitable, illegal wars. The forensic analysis of the live images leave no room for doubt : they do not depict authentic imagery nor real airplane crashes but turn out to be entirely doctored video sequences which effectively fooled the worldwide TV audience. Thus, the live broadcasts now stored in the major TV networks’ archives, constitute the most solid, verifiable and repeatable proof to expose the falseness of the official version of the 9/11 tragedy. The subsequently released, so-called “amateur” videos were more sophisticated video composites yet all have now been exposed for what they are : total forgeries. Most likely, electromagnetic technology (commonly used in war zones (to jam electronic circuitries) prevented any private footage being recorded at the time of the tower strikes. Scores of testimonies confirm that cellphones or firefighters’ walkie-talkies did not function properly in NYC that day. Most on-the-scene witnesses reported a SMALL aircraft of some sort : Arguably, what they saw was a winged missile. The 4 purported hijacked flights, as well as the …
    September Clues has long since been debunked and is a fraud.

The attacks were real attacks by foreign hijackers and that is the end of that story.

Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    The attacks were real attacks by foreign hijackers and that is the end of that story.
    It could not have been as I have proved

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=134439
    WWIIIKILIKE PRODUCTIONS
    Judeo Christian is an oxymoron

4. 01-05-2011, 09:57 AM

Quote Originally Posted by rodin View Post
    It could not have been as I have proved

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=134439
    It absolutely was and you offered no refuting evidence or proof.

It absolutely was and you offered no refuting evidence or proof.
    How about a symmetrical free fall collapse? Or a handgun encased in what the NYPD describe as molten concrete?

Or this

http://www.theinfounderground.com/fo...php?f=6&t=5367
    WWIIIKILIKE PRODUCTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by rodin View Post
    How about a symmetrical free fall collapse? Or a handgun encased in what the NYPD describe as molten concrete?

Or this

www.theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367
    There was no symmetric freefall collapse.

A gun found in debris even debris which was once molten merely means there was a fire DUH.

A gun found in debris even debris which was once molten merely means there was a fire DUH.
    To which fire doesn't reach the right temperature(s) to produce molten.

Jet fuel and office contents can produce a maximum burn temperature of 1,800 degrees, over 1,000 degrees cooler than the sustained 3,000+ degree burn temperatures required to liquefy construction grade concrete.
    Last edited by $ick3nin.vend3tta; 01-07-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by $ick3nin.vend3tta View Post
    To which fire doesn't reach the right temperature(s) to produce molten.

Jet fuel and office contents can produce a maximum burn temperature of 1,800 degrees, over 1,000 degrees cooler than the sustained 3,000+ degree burn temperatures required to liquefy construction grade concrete.
    Many fires can reach temperatures to produce molten metal. Just ask a black smith.

The piece of debris in which a pistol was embedded was found weeks after the event as the pile of debris was slowly being dug out.

Essentially this is where all of the molten metal and other molten substances were found. They were found at the bottom of a huge pile of wreckage within which a fire had been slowly burning away for all that time.

This is essentially the same basic way that a blacksmiths forge or even a kiln for firing ceramics works. You entrap the fire allowing just enough oxygen to keep it going and fuel to feed it but then COVER it to keep the heat from escaping into the atmosphere.

The result after some time is enough heat to melt almost anything.

Stop trying Soup, these idiots are not reachable...

just like the Arizona shooter couldn't be reached.

There was no symmetric freefall collapse.

In molten cement?

Do you know what it takes to melt cement?

Many fires can reach temperatures to produce molten metal. Just ask a black smith.

The piece of debris in which a pistol was embedded was found weeks after the event as the pile of debris was slowly being dug out.

Essentially this is where all of the molten metal and other molten substances were found. They were found at the bottom of a huge pile of wreckage within which a fire had been slowly burning away for all that time.

This is essentially the same basic way that a blacksmiths forge or even a kiln for firing ceramics works. You entrap the fire allowing just enough oxygen to keep it going and fuel to feed it but then COVER it to keep the heat from escaping into the atmosphere.

The result after some time is enough heat to melt almost anything.
    No.
    No way you are going to melt down a whole building that way.

Maybe you can shod horses or make plough shares that way. Maybe.

You can shelter a fire and maybe it would help to contain it but not to make it burn hotter.

When you want to make charcoal you smother the fire directly by packing it with mud. This way you can be assured the fire will not burn TOO HOT to burn your charcoal out.

Now you claim the opposite.

When YOU are on fire they close you with blankets and stuff. Not to heat the fire up and and finish you off. Because a fire that has no air cannot burn.

We call this "smothering" the fire.

You claim the opposite so clearly you don't have a clue about basic science. Or you do but you choose to believe some official BS too keep you from looking deeper.

Poppycock

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacksmith
    WWIIIKILIKE PRODUCTIONS

Its strange how we can keep coming up with definite facts that debunk the official story.

Then some people come up with NO facts at all and say we never presented anything.

If I did not know any better I would say they were hypnotized to see what the hypnotist wants them to see.

Quote Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
    Its strange how we can keep coming up with definite facts that debunk the official story.

Then some people come up with NO facts at all and say we never presented anything.

If I did not know any better I would say they were hypnotized to see what the hypnotist wants them to see.
    On that I would have to agree with you. But My eyes are wide open as is my mind.

But to date all I have seen and heard are assumptions made by different folks. Some say it was missles, some say the whole building was rigged with explosives.

But to date no one has ever shown any definate proof of any of their claims.

I know what I saw on television, I saw a plane hit the tower, I saw it explode. I saw these things as they happened along with lord knows how many other folks.

Pictures as well as movies can be photo shopped and made to look like what some one wants them to.

There are those self proclaimed experts that will give their "expert opinion" and expect others to believe every word that they say. And as I see it, they are experts on something that has never happened before. And I am supposed to believe them just because they said so. I don't think so.

If there were missles, where are the missle fragments? And or parts of the guidance system. Things like this would be rock solid evidence. To date, absoultly nothing has ever been shown.

I am not attempting to put anyone down for what they believe because they are entitled to think as they choose and believe what they want.

That and the right to say it publically is just one of the things that make this country great.

In molten cement?

Do you know what it takes to melt cement?
    Yes and such long burning fires under piles of rubble can melt it.

You have yet to produce any fact at all which debunks anything.

You state opinion and nothing else.

Learn the difference.

The hypnotized ones are the conspiracy nuts trolling you tube for some slick video which claims something vaguely mysterious.