+ Reply to Thread

Looking for thread with a post on origin of Satan

A few weeks ago I read a thread that had a response that gave a refernce about the time betwwen the Earths creation and the creation of man. It had a thread about Satan being corupted by his trading or something.

Can someone please tell me where it is if you know?

TIA

WitUSA
    Last edited by Worried_in_the_USA; 12-26-2010 at 03:31 PM.

Re: Looking for thread with a post on origin of Sa

Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA View Post
    A few weeks ago I read a thread that had a response that gave a refernce about the time betwwen the Earths creation and the creation of man. It had a thread about Satan being corupted by his trading or something.

Can someone please tell me where it is if you know?

TIA

WitUSA
    I am not certain, but I think the thread was "Hell is not hot." I recognize it because mine was the last posting.

This is what I posted. It may be what you're looking for, if not, there are other postings on the thread and another thread entitled "Is Satan Real."

Satan is reason for the universe. There were 25 angels in heaven when Satan separated Himself (itself) from the throne of God.

All the other angels surrounded Satan, unaware of his intention. Striking with his mouth like a snake, Satan attacked them. One of the angels told God Satan was hurting them. God attempting to resolve the problem, but to no avail. Satan continued to attack the other angels.

God created the universe as a prison for Satan.

Revelation is the most accurate depiction of God and His angels. The twenty four elders are angels. I believe in the very beginning Satan was God's first angel.

God created paradise on earth where all creations reveled in His glory, beauty and Holiness. That was during the time of the dinosaurs. Satan entered the world and turned all creatures away from God. From that time, homo sapiens e v o l v e d to where they are today. There is more to the story about God and humankind, but this is about Satan.

After attempting to reconcile things with His chosen people, God came into the world as Jesus Christ (a final and last attempt). That's when Satan had his revenge, Revelation 11:7. "the beast that comes from the abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them." The two witnesses are God. God is two entities in one, both equal in power, glory and Holiness.

Satan has little time left. Rev. 12:12. "He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

That's the short history of Satan.

There is no hell, only death. For that read Genesis 3:19. "for dust you are and to dust you will return."

With the fall of paradise, God's creatures lost eternal life.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-26-2010 at 05:53 PM.

Nope, not there. I am looking for a thread that says Satin was corupted by is dealings with other Angles or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA View Post
    Nope, not there. I am looking for a thread that says Satin was corupted by is dealings with other Angles or something like that.
    I don't recall that thread. For what it's worth I don't think Satan was corrupted by the other angels. He (it) just became rebellious.

He wrote a book about himself: