+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Re: Dino Direct Are Crooks: Don't Let Them Scam Yo

Quote Originally Posted by tinksmum View Post
    I did find it strange that they were taking so long with their replys in chat because I was querying an item I was considering buying & they would be the most important queries in business! I'm hoping they ran out of patience because they couldnt answer any technical questions
    The reason the replies were taking so long is because you weren't talking to an actual human being, you were texting a poorly programmed bot system. The bot was having problems finding "key words" in your questions to match to its database of preprogrammed replies. No one at Dinodirect bothered to take a few minutes to actually program useful responses into that program, that is why your technical questions went unanswered, the bot didn't have a preset response for such questions.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

FACT 1: DINODIRECT ARE CROOKS!!
    FACT 2: It is not bad to scam a crook!

We all have to make life miserable for them to keep them occupied. The more time they spend defending themselves the less time they have (the more it costs them) scamming other people.

Some ideas:
    Buy something small and only pay with PayPal. When they as usual don't deliver open up a dispute to get your money back.

Ask them billions of questions about their products.

Always click on their Google ads - every click cost them.

Keep up the dialog with them on this website (if Louis or whatever name they just use answers here, they have less time to scam someone).

Go to as many websites as you know and put up a link to this page.

What are your ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by tinksmum View Post
    Does anyone know of any security issues from going on their site or live chat? I did find it strange that they were taking so long with their replys in chat because I was querying an item I was considering buying & they would be the most important queries in business!
    Dear tinksmum,

You might worry too much, we are an online shopping center and receive thousands of orders every day. We could not be hackers.:spin2:

Our operator may chat with 8-10 customers at the same time in some occasions, which may need you to wait. You can relogin if you disconnect or try to find another operator.

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect

Quote Originally Posted by dinodirect View Post

Our operator may chat with 8-10 customers at the same time in some occasions, which may need you to wait.
    If 8-10 customers is all that your bot system can handle at once, you need a new program.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny000 View Post
    We all have to make life miserable for them to keep them occupied.

Buy something small and only pay with PayPal. When they as usual don't deliver open up a dispute to get your money back.

Ask them billions of questions about their products.

Always click on their Google ads - every click cost them.
    Dear Johnny000,

It will always be our pleasure to serve our customers and answer any question they have while shopping with us. Every order will be carefully and diligently proceeded, no matter its small or not.

We accept Paypal and other regular payment methods, you can choose which is easy for you. And customer will be certainly compensated or refunded if we can not send the product of the designed order. It is our guarantee.

You are welcome to visit our site anytime, we have kinds of Christmas promotions for you to enjoy.

Have a nice one!

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect

Quote Originally Posted by dinodirect View Post
    And customer will be certainly compensated or refunded if we can not send the product of the designed order. It is our guarantee.
    Really? You are actually claiming that you will compensate or refund if you don't send the product? No one here has received compensation or a refund. Unhappy customers have mentioned not receiving ordered goods and receiving incorrect, damaged and used merchandise. In every case you have outright refused to do anything. Your only guarantee is to steal money and keep it, never to give it back to your victims.

I would say have been scammed by dino direct under another name

I ordered a laser 6 weeks ago for my brother , still nothing has arrived, zilch , and have been charged 3 times.

They are using this website now to scam people http://www.lasersman.com

and theor contact pages detail they are dino direct

Been trying for weeks to get any reaction by email , zilch , including to email addresses in this thread and no reply to phones when i call

these people are outrageous scammers

Quote Originally Posted by enfield View Post
    I had to register to post this

I have /NEVER/ ordered from dinodirect and all of a sudden i see 2 charges on my credit card

One for $90 something
    other for $60, same day (about 2 days ago)

Ive informed my credit card company and reported this as fraud, and had to chop up my current credit card

you dinodirect, eat a dick.
    omg... u never ordered from dinodirect and how come they charged you?? it got me worry, because i just registered there and i was about to order but didn't use my credit card yet.
    Because of bad reviews, i didnt order, but when i read your post... it got me worry.. >.< i think i should call my credit company just in advance. T.T

wow, dinodirect, no offence, u r digging ur own grave here...
    why u keeping posting here lol...
    dont u see what u r doing?? xD lol..

by the way, surpised, thx for blocking me at dinodirect's forum lol...without telling me. so ridiculous...lol
    Last edited by MoonLake; 12-20-2011 at 07:23 PM.

My experience:

I have bought 3 items from them. The goods arrived OK.

I had a problem with the 3rd item, a voice recorder, where the instruction manual was in Chinese. I could not get an English translation from them; they were telling me to use an online translation system. I put in a Paypal complaint. That did not help.Presumably they could not get an English version from their supplier. In the end a Chinese friend translated it for me.

The advice from Johnny000 is helpful:
    Buy something small and only pay with PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by jane1972 View Post
    I would say have been scammed by dino direct under another name

I ordered a laser 6 weeks ago for my brother , still nothing has arrived, zilch , and have been charged 3 times.

They are using this website now to scam people http://www.lasersman.com
    Sorry to read that you lost money to those scammers but happy that you posted their other website address to warn others.

and theor contact pages detail they are dino direct

Been trying for weeks to get any reaction by email , zilch , including to email addresses in this thread and no reply to phones when i call

these people are outrageous scammers
    The dinodirect poster here will probably send you a PM, demanding your personally identifying order number, claiming it will "help" him find your complaint. That is all that person does, demand order numbers, then when he has found your credit card number, your real life name and 'ship to' home address, he says "no refund for you". Now he knows who you are and where you live and can link that to your posting name here. He has never refunded anyone here, he just collects personally identifying information and disappears until a new person complains here, they he repeats his data collection process. He is a scammer and thief, plain and simple.

Thanks to everyone that has helped to expose these ripoff artists.

Meri Widow thank you for being so persistent.

People like this need to be exposed for what they are and what they "do not do" for their customers.

There are a few posters that have not had terrible experiences with Dino Direct but they are only a trickle in a huge barrel of foul smelling, acrid water.

Anyone investigating and reading this thread can see the obvious and that is that most people are not satisfied with the contact or the products that they have received from Dino Direct.

I was once going to try them out for an order in early December but changed my mind after reading a few of the reviews online. I did not post any response until today because I did not order anything. But I feel that by not ordering I am contributing to not supporting them, and I wanted to thank everyone who has ordered and taken the time to relate their experiences for others to read.

Everyone needs to make sure that their complaints and experiences are noted online, with the services that can do something about them. The BBB does little. It only records complaints and resolutions, but the FTC and Internet Fraud services do much more. They may take a long time in getting results but they do investigate. The more agencies that are reported to the better and the quicker that actions will be taken. So, please, anyone that has been scammed or been deceived by Dino Direct take appropriate action and file several complaints.

Report to the fol*low*ing agencies:
    Inter*net Crimes Com*plaint Cen*ter
    http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
    The Fed*eral Trade Com*mis*sion
    https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.go...d.aspx?Lang=en
    http://consumeraction.gov/
    The Attor*ney Gen*er*als Office in your state as well as the state the “com*pany” is in. You can find the appro*pri*ate AG’s here:
    http://www.naag.org/attorneys_general.php
    You can also file a com*plaint with the Bet*ter Busi*ness Bureau.
    https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/getstarted.aspx

For scams based out*side the US:
    http://www.econsumer.gov/
    For those from the UK:
    http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/watch_out/report/
    For those from Canada:
    https://www.recol.ca/intro.aspx
    http://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.on.ca/
    You can read more details on:
    Sim*ple Instruc*tions on How to Avoid being Ripped Off
    Last edited by gregw2; 12-25-2011 at 08:26 PM.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

I have to wonder if some buyers are trying to scam Dino Direct? You know, report that a item didn't arrive when in fact it did & the buyer is scamming in order to get another item for free.

I never had any problems when I ordered something from Dino, So I give them the benefit of doubt here.

Quote Originally Posted by pkkid View Post
    I have to wonder if some buyers are trying to scam Dino Direct? You know, report that a item didn't arrive when in fact it did & the buyer is scamming in order to get another item for free.
    Get another item for free? No, none of the victims here have mentioned wanting to keep the crap they received or wanting more junk from that scam site.

While some of the posters here have mentioned not receiving the ordered merchandise, most have said they received damaged, used, poor quality junk. The victims here want their money back, not another order of useless, misrepresented merchandise.

While you say you are happy with whatever Chinese made knock off you received the rest here aren't.

Re: Dino Direct Are Crooks: LOw life bastards

pay through pay pal and youl be right

What a bunch of low life bastards.

I ordered a universal remote control for the air conditioner on the 01/12/2011

and its been almost a month since the item has not arrived. So luckily I paid through pay pal.

what the wankers do is have a live chat but only for pre sales. and if it post sales then you fill out this pissy little form and email them which they never get back to you, thats why they have set it out this way so they dnt want to be abused or tracked down.

Anyway they are going down SONS OF BITCHES

Re: Dino Direct Are Crooks: LOw life bastards

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianoC View Post
    What a bunch of low life bastards.

I ordered a universal remote control for the air conditioner on the 01/12/2011

and its been almost a month since the item has not arrived. So luckily I paid through pay pal.
    I hope you get your money back, if enough people complain to paypal there is the possibility that paypal will pull dinodirect's account. One more blow to that fake site pretending to sell merchandise.

if it post sales then you fill out this pissy little form and email them which they never get back to you, thats why they have set it out this way so they dnt want to be abused or tracked down.
    That form probably goes directly to an unmonitored email account or to a spam folder to be deleted immediately. Never to be seen by human eyes.

Anyway they are going down SONS OF BITCHES
    Yes, yes they are. Complaints from victims are piling up here and on other scam/complaint reporting sites.