+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Re: Dino Direct Are Crooks: Don't Let Them Scam Yo

:judges:

I've ordered two tablets from Dino. They've "rewarded" me with $1 in dino dollars for a slight delay. The items are reportedly in U.S. customs now.

I don't "smell" any scam yet, but note the difference in time zone, miles, countries, language, etc..........

The tablets themselves were a bit generic per the website, so I'm not expecting Dells or Apples. However, I still expect working units.

:
    More Newfangled
    We provide one-stop shopping service, delivering goods directly to customers from manufactures, which makes our products more newfangled.
    More Options
    Diverse consuming cultures all over the world makes our products widely assorted, and our customers have more options.
    http://www.dinodirect.com/aboutus/

Well, at least the site's funny. I'd like a working pair of tablets more than anything "newfangled" or "assorted." But, I chose to shop there for Android 2.3 -- since the nearest competitor Velocity Cruz only offers 2.0 at the similar price (upgradable to 2.2) via the Velocity Micro service web.

My primary concern would be pirated software, but Android is generally public domain (free and open source), so what am I worried about?

Dino Direct is not a Scammer!

Quote Originally Posted by gdls99 View Post
    :judges:

I've ordered two tablets from Dino. They've "rewarded" me with $1 in dino dollars for a slight delay. The items are reportedly in U.S. customs now.

Well, at least the site's funny. I'd like a working pair of tablets more than anything "newfangled" or "assorted." But, I chose to shop there for Android 2.3 -- since the nearest competitor Velocity Cruz only offers 2.0 at the similar price (upgradable to 2.2) via the Velocity Micro service web.

My primary concern would be pirated software, but Android is generally public domain (free and open source), so what am I worried about?
    Dear gdls99,

Our company has been serving customers since 2009, we would have already disappeared if we are really scam.

We guarantee customers interests, as long as your request is reasonable, we will fulfill. I believe you will receive your tablet very soon and with good quality.

Anytime you have any questions during shopping, simply contact us, you will receive a fair resolution.

Thanks and have a good time!

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    Dinodirect

Quote Originally Posted by cooluciyar View Post
    Dino Direct is not a Scammer!
    Dear cooluciyar,

Thank you for your comment and support. We are doing everything we can to improve our services and products and we will keep fighting.

Our chirstmas promotion now is on, hope you will enjoy! please see more details here: www.dinodirect.com .

Have a good time!

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect

Quote Originally Posted by dinodirect View Post
    Our company has been serving customers since 2009, we would have already disappeared if we are really scam.
    Really? That is your defense? That because you claim to have been online for 2 whole years and have not yet disappeared that makes you something other than a scam site and a scammer? How? Please do explain that concept.

We guarantee customers interests, as long as your request is reasonable, we will fulfill. I believe you will receive your tablet very soon and with good quality.
    You do? How? You have yet to respond to the reasonable requests of the posters here, on other sites and ones that have not yet posted online but have sent you upset emails.

Anytime you have any questions during shopping, simply contact us, you will receive a fair resolution.
    Fair resolution by whose standards? No one here has received a fair resolution. Just who has received a fair resolution? Where are these happy buyers? Please give examples with verifiable evidence.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Last month I placed my order. The first one, they gave me the run around for just about a month with a tracking number never showing up on the courier's website before I opened a claim on the resolution center at PayPal with them. As soon as I did so, they refunded my money. This is absolutely an amazing service I got from DinoDirect. I am really happy.

@dinodirect
    When I asked you about happy buyers, I meant real, live human beings that had actually made a purchase from your site and were happy with the quality of the received product not fake, newly created usernames trying, unsuccessfully, to convince readers here that your scam site is something it is not.

Creating the CharlesRobinson account to pretend to be a "buyer" happy with their refund is just making you look more like the scammer we all know you to be.

Just a reminder that creating multiple accounts is against the posting rules here.

Just another proof that Dino Direct is a scam site selling old outdated and used items as new.

As I will never be able to use the item I am keeping it on display at my office with a note about my experience with the scammers, Dino Direct.
    I will never return the item as it now helps to inform potential customers of what they can expect when ordering from a scam site such as Dino Direct.
    I have now also wasted too much time with you scammers and will not answer any more posts on this post.
    Luckily sites such as this also help to notify people about scammers such as Dino Direct.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DINO DIRECT - THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!

Don't wasting your time with this dinodirect. Lack of experience and disorganization are obvious sign of this online shop. Intentionally or unintentionally they are wasting my time. Unavailable items are on sale after I paid I got a mail that's the item is not available. Logically they force me to buy the available item or open a case. The information I got through email that I cannot reply. Only the communication with them is through their live chat support that is most ridiculous and useless I wait very long long time to get a simple answer. The item I got from them is inferior quality but I cannot say it is not the item they describe but it is not the item customers expected. I never ever use this online shop in my life again.

Quote Originally Posted by Meri Widow View Post
    Really? That is your defense? That because you claim to have been online for 2 whole years and have not yet disappeared that makes you something other than a scam site and a scammer? How? Please do explain that concept.

You do? How? You have yet to respond to the reasonable requests of the posters here, on other sites and ones that have not yet posted online but have sent you upset emails.

Fair resolution by whose standards? No one here has received a fair resolution. Just who has received a fair resolution? Where are these happy buyers? Please give examples with verifiable evidence.
    Dear Meri Widow,

Thanks for your concern.

Our DinoDirect has started to serve customers since 2009, i am not claiming anything, but just tell the truth. Our defense is thousands of customers everyday enjoying shopping from us. And i believe not all customers who are pleased with our service will be thoughtful to post a review. In the meantime, not every reviewer here will put an update when his problem gets solved. You may never know.

Every resolution we provide is based on the fact and will be negotiated with the customer. Without customer's permission or acceptance, we will not count the case to be solved unilaterally.

Hope you have a good day and merry Christmas!

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesRobinson View Post
    Last month I placed my order. The first one, they gave me the run around for just about a month with a tracking number never showing up on the courier's website before I opened a claim on the resolution center at PayPal with them. As soon as I did so, they refunded my money. This is absolutely an amazing service I got from DinoDirect. I am really happy.
    Dear CharlesRobinson,

I am sorry for any inconvenience our service may cause. Tracking number is specified and bound to an order. You may misunderstand and use it incorrect. If you can provide your order number, i will be able to check the issue. I am not sure what the matter is, but i do feel sorry that we have to end with a refund. I really hope you can give us the chance to serve you again.

Wish you a good day and merry Christmas!

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect

Our defense is thousands of customers everyday enjoying shopping from us.
    Yet not a single one of those thousands over 2 years have shown up to give a positive review or to defend your scam site.
    In the meantime, not every reviewer here will put an update when his problem gets solved.
    Because none of those victim's problems have been resolved. However, they have posted updates, all saying the same thing, your site sent crappy, broken, used, damaged, misrepresented items and you won't give a refund.

Every resolution we provide is based on the fact and will be negotiated with the customer. Without customer's permission or acceptance, we will not count the case to be solved unilaterally.
    You have yet to provide a resolution on any of the disputes here and have not negotiated with any of your customer-victims since all you say is: send pictures, send product back, we didn't sell it to you and No Refund! That is not negotiating, that is lying about what is being sold and stealing money. No cases have been solved unilaterally or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Meri Widow View Post
    @dinodirect
    When I asked you about happy buyers, I meant real, live human beings that had actually made a purchase from your site and were happy with the quality of the received product not fake, newly created usernames trying, unsuccessfully, to convince readers here that your scam site is something it is not.

Creating the CharlesRobinson account to pretend to be a "buyer" happy with their refund is just making you look more like the scammer we all know you to be.

Just a reminder that creating multiple accounts is against the posting rules here.
    Dear Meri Widow,

Thanks for your notification and concern.

You are really humors to imply that anyone saying good to DinoDirect is just fake and you only accept newly account to post negative review. Have CharlesRobinson purchased from us or not, just like the other could not or would not tell specific order details for help, only himself can tell.

But that is not my concern. I am here to help customer who may get into trouble while shopping with us. And we DinoDirect never tried or needed to create any customer, we can not create thousands orders everyday. You may see better view when you step higher.

Merry Christmas!

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect

You are really humors to imply that anyone saying good to DinoDirect is just fake and you only accept newly account to post negative review.
    Where did I imply, infer or make that statement? Please quote the applicable post.

I am here to help customer who may get into trouble while shopping with us.
    And when will you start helping customers? So far all you have done is say: "gimme order number" and "no refund for you".

Quote Originally Posted by news2me View Post
    Logically they force me to buy the available item or open a case. The information I got through email that I cannot reply. Only the communication with them is through their live chat support that is most ridiculous and useless I wait very long long time to get a simple answer. The item I got from them is inferior quality but I cannot say it is not the item they describe but it is not the item customers expected.
    Dear news2me,

We never force any customer to purchase anything on our site, how can we manage to do that? We can only start an order after receiving customer's request.

The first email we sent containing your order ID stated clearly that it was an automated email which only for reminding you reply was not needed. You can always email us as you like.

Sometimes in live chat there might be a lot requests at the same time, you may need to wait for a while. But please trust every agent in DinoDirect will do the best to serve you.

Regarding the product you received is not the one you wanted. I am sorry for that. But there are various products on our site and look similar. Please be careful checking the difference in describing and do not hesitate to contact our support for further question.

Hope you have a good day and merry Christmas!

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect
    Last edited by dinodirect; 12-18-2011 at 11:21 PM.

I looked these up while i was in live chat with them (at this point had been in live chat for an hour & a half at least), the moment i searched them they disconnected me, because of this i was so worried about security i did a quick scan on my computer, no worries with that but am going to do a full scan just in case. Does anyone know of any security issues from going on their site or live chat? I did find it strange that they were taking so long with their replys in chat because I was querying an item I was considering buying & they would be the most important queries in business! I'm hoping they ran out of patience because they couldnt answer any technical questions & maybe realised they wouldnt get money out of me very easily rather than because they've already accessed info thru my computer!