+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Re: Dino Direct Are Crooks: Don't Let Them Scam Yo

I agree they are crooks. I just got scammed by them. I ordered a GPS and received a USED item with some of the attachments missing. I also found someone else's data and addresses on the GPS (India and Israel addresses). I can see why the previous buyers returned the item as the battery life is about 5 minutes.

I have been trying to sort this out with them and get a replacement but they are not interested to help at all as they do not speak or understand English at all. There are no telephone numbers to contact them.

I am now attempting to get a refund after a week of frustration and hope that I will get some of my money back.

I will advise everybody to stay as far away as possible from them.ing1:

Quote Originally Posted by leroyvdh View Post
    I ordered a GPS and received a USED item with some of the attachments missing. I also found someone else's data and addresses on the GPS (India and Israel addresses). I can see why the previous buyers returned the item as the battery life is about 5 minutes.

There are no telephone numbers to contact them.

I am now attempting to get a refund after a week of frustration and hope that I will get some of my money back.
    Dear leroyvdh,

On behalf of DinoDirect.com, I would like to apologize for all inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Your feedbacks and comments would highly be appreciated to improving our products and service.

When product has quality problem and is returned by customer, we will contact the manufacturer and have a recheck. We will never send any known poor quality product to our customer.

I would like to invite you to leave your specify order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems.

Please do not worry, we will protect your benefit as long as the item is proved to be not up to par.

Otherwise, you can always contact us by the following 7*24 hours services.

Tele: 650-265-1038 and 650-489-0224
    Email: [email protected].
    Livehelp: http://www.dinodirect.com/customerhelp/?customtype=2

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect
    Last edited by dinodirect; 11-30-2011 at 02:26 PM.

The order number is 996M4535-DD.
    I phoned the number you provided and the operator dropped the phone while we were busy talking.

I know nothing is going to happen. Dino Direct has NO Interest in resolving the issue. Everybody just wants a photo of the item.
    Please explain how do you expect anyone to take a photo of items NOT DELIVERED (English for "missing from the box" "gone" "not there", etc.) or of the fact that it is a used item with other user's data uploaded.

You are not interested in resolving the issue. I fully agree with the heading of this post "Dino Direct are Crooks: Don't let them scam you". Unfortunately I did not find this out before and now I am scammed.
    I will tell everybody I get in contact with about my personal experience with Dino Direct.:zx11pissed:

Quote Originally Posted by dinodirect View Post
    Dear leroyvdh,

On behalf of DinoDirect.com, I would like to apologize for all inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Your feedbacks and comments would highly be appreciated to improving our products and service.

When product has quality problem and is returned by customer, we will contact the manufacturer and have a recheck. We will never send any known poor quality product to our customer.

I would like to invite you to leave your specify order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems.

Please do not worry, we will protect your benefit as long as the item is proved to be not up to par.

Otherwise, you can always contact us by the following 7*24 hours services.

Tele: 650-265-1038 and 650-489-0224
    Email: [email protected].
    Livehelp: http://www.dinodirect.com/customerhelp/?customtype=2

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect

The order number is 996M4535-DD.

Dino Direct has NO Interest in resolving the issue. Everybody just wants a photo of the item.
    Please explain how do you expect anyone to take a photo of items NOT DELIVERED (English for "missing from the box" "gone" "not there", etc.) or of the fact that it is a used item with other user's data uploaded.
    Dear leroyvdh,

We are sorry for any inconvenience our service may cause. I think there might be some misunderstanding.

For orders from our site directly, our basic process is asking for a photo or other proof firstly while we receive a refund request. Sorry if this bothered you.

We truly understand your situation and believe your statement. But your order is from KGB. The regular process is that you need to contact KGB themself to require a refund. They have notified this on their website. I believe you will get certain advice from them.

We like and will help you if you need us to provide any other assistance or information.

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect

I received the OLD USED item from Dino Direct not from KGB.
    I have never experienced such useless "customer service" (you should call it something else because you do not provide any service) as Dino Direct before.
    You do not answer questions, just replying from a script without even knowing what you say.

STOP giving your customers USED items when they buy new items!!

Dear leroyvdh,

We are sorry for any inconvenience our service may cause. I think there might be some misunderstanding.
    You (dinodirect) has not provided any service and completely misunderstands just about everything that has been posted on this thread.

For orders from our site directly, our basic process is asking for a photo or other proof firstly while we receive a refund request. Sorry if this bothered you.
    What bothered the poster is that he was sent merchandise that was USED, DAMAGED and MISSING parts. Asking for a photo was just adding insult to injury.

We truly understand your situation and believe your statement. But your order is from KGB. The regular process is that you need to contact KGB themself to require a refund. They have notified this on their website. I believe you will get certain advice from them.
    You truely do NOT understand the situation. We here know that no one will get any advice from KGB.

We like and will help you if you need us to provide any other assistance or information.
    Help? How? When have you helped anyone on this thread? You have not assisted anyone or provided any information what-so-ever.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

I received the OLD USED item from Dino Direct not from KGB.

STOP giving your customers USED items when they buy new items!!
    Dear leroyvdh,

Sorry i did not express myself clearly.

We admitted the item you received was from us indisputably. But you did not purchase on our site directly which we can not issue a direct refund or solution. We have complete returning and refund policy for our customers. You can check here: http://www.dinodirect.com/help/stand...rency-AUD.html

For you, we suggest you contacting KGB for straight solution. I am pretty sure they will give you an acceptable answer.

And all returning items will be sent to the manufactory for further checking. Please do not worry.

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect

Quote Originally Posted by Meri Widow View Post
    What bothered the poster is that he was sent merchandise that was USED, DAMAGED and MISSING parts. Asking for a photo was just adding insult to injury.

We here know that no one will get any advice from KGB.
    Dear Meri Widow,

Thanks for your concern.

We understand asking for a photo or other proof might be a hassle, but it is the standard process on every site. Like to see a doctor, he will not give you any medicine before a carefully examination. The photo is like medical record. We are responsible for our customers and will provide immediate solution after the examination.

KGB will help you when you purchasing through them. You need to contact them to get a refund directly when your order is certain conditioned. If you tried and failed, we will try our best to connect KGB for you.

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect

Dear leroyvdh,

Sorry i did not express myself clearly.

We admitted the item you received was from us indisputably. But you did not purchase on our site directly which we can not issue a direct refund or solution.
    You are admitting that you do NOT stand by your buyers, that is information that potential buyers and other readers here will appreciate knowing.

We have complete returning and refund policy for our customers. You can check here: http://www.dinodirect.com/help/stand...rency-AUD.html
    Why post a link to a refund policy when you have already posted that you won't do anything?

For you, we suggest you contacting KGB for straight solution. I am pretty sure they will give you an acceptable answer.
    And I am pretty sure they will NOT give anyone an acceptable answer. Only time will tell which of us is correct.

And all returning items will be sent to the manufactory for further checking. Please do not worry.
    Readers her now know that the manufacturer checked the unit and found it acceptable to resell. Since you are still using that company, then you are satisfied with that company's checking and reselling policy. Potential buyers and readers are now secure in the knowledge that they could be buying returned, used, damaged and missing parts merchandise from one of your suppliers AND that you approve such practices. Thank you for clarifying your position on that subject.

We understand asking for a photo or other proof might be a hassle, but it is the standard process on every site.

There must be a new definition of the word "every". Where on Amazon.com return policy does it state the buyer must email photos in order to receive a refund?

We are responsible for our customers and will provide immediate solution after the examination.
    Responsible? In what way? You have never provided solutions before, during or after examination, immediately or not immediately.

KGB will help you when you purchasing through them.
    They will? How do you know that? Because there is no evidence that KGB will help anyone when they purchase through them. In fact, all evidence points to KGB being just as scammy a site as yours.

You are admitting that you do NOT stand by your buyers, that is information that potential buyers and other readers here will appreciate knowing.

Why post a link to a refund policy when you have already posted that you won't do anything?

And I am pretty sure they will NOT give anyone an acceptable answer. Only time will tell which of us is correct.

Readers her now know that the manufacturer checked the unit and found it acceptable to resell.
    Thanks for your concern.

Do not need too much time. You can have a little try and talk to KGB or other group-buy website to see the actual process and the answers and post here so all can know.

I post a link here just so customers know how to issue a RMA and why we may ask for photo proof. But for a buyer who purchases through a coupon site, we suggest him following the coupon site’s refund policy.

And the manufactory I am referring is ours. There we check every product carefully and delete product which is proved as quality problem on our inventory list. And all returned items will be sent to the original company for replacement. According to customer's feedback and our own test, the original company will be marked and cautiously chosen. We spare no effort to optimize our products and services.

You are very kind and helpful. Thanks to supports from friends like you, we will be better. We believe time will tell.

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect

Where on Amazon.com return policy does it state the buyer must email photos in order to receive a refund?

You have never provided solutions before, during or after examination, immediately or not immediately.

Because there is no evidence that KGB will help anyone when they purchase through them.
    Thanks for your concern.

Amazon.com is a different organized site from sites like us. We will provide specific solution to specific problem. I am sure you will receive one if you have any order problem. And most time we send private email and phone call for customers privacy. We can not post here so as you know.

Evidence indeed is important. If you are capable to provide evidence that KGB do not help their buyers, we will be standing by your side and support you. We will defend customers' benefits even we may lose.

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect

But for a buyer who purchases through a coupon site, we suggest him following the coupon site’s refund policy.
    You are passing the responsibility for a crap product onto some other scam site, the posters here have realized that fact but thanks for posting it yet again.

And all returned items will be sent to the original company for replacement.
    And now you say that a customer is suppose to send the unit to you to be forwarded to the other site for a replacement. Which is it? You are contradicting yourself here.

According to customer's feedback and our own test, the original company will be marked and cautiously chosen. We spare no effort to optimize our products and services.
    Test? Wait, you admit you tested the GPS unit the first time it was returned and decided it was fit to resell? In its used, damaged and missing parts condition? That is information buyers need to know. You spare no effort to optimize your profits and lack of service.

We believe time will tell.
    Yes, yes it has.

You are passing the responsibility for a crap product onto some other scam site,
    Thanks for your concern.

We will never pass our responsibility to others. If we need to refund or compensate, we will. That is why our regular customers are increasing day by day objectively. For the past two years, we have been devoting and fighting to provide better products and service which we will continue in future.

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect

We will never pass our responsibility to others. If we need to refund or compensate, we will.
    You are responsible for the items posted on your site yet your refuse repeatedly to refund your victims. You need to shut down that fake site.

You are responsible for the items posted on your site yet your refuse repeatedly to refund your victims. You need to shut down that fake site.
    Thanks for your concern.

We have followed the coupon site's suggestion and advise the customer to contact them to get a certain solution.
    You never tried to contact, how do you know the site will refuse to fix the trouble? Not all customers will post an update here to show if their problems get solved. You would never know.

On behalf of DinoDirect, i sincerely invite you to experience our service and product. If you accept, i can send you a giftcard to buy a gift on our site so you can have a specific feeling instead of judging, guessing and deducing by others' posts.

We really appreciate you can provide some more constructive and reasonable suggestions to help us improve. We know we are not complete. Everyone may make a mistake, but we are willing to correct.

Hope you are tolerant and will spend some spare time to help others who you may not like or be satisfed with when you have the chance. My teacher taught me so.

Regards,
    CS-Manager
    DinoDirect
    Last edited by dinodirect; 12-05-2011 at 04:24 PM.