+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Would Jesus accept gays?

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    I would say that Jesus would love these people, in so much that he would try to be friend and comforter.

However, Jesus as the bible states did not come on the earth to defy or change the law and if you read your bible it clearly states what it thinks of those who "sleep with beasts of the fields and man lay with man and woman lay with woman.

Jesus would have shown compassion, invited them to dinner, healed their afflictions, ministered to their needs but in the end he would have told gay people to abandon their sick deviant way of life for they would not be welcomed into his father's kingdom.

I'm pretty sure by reading the bible that God or Jesus would have not been favorable of the many churches in America that have deleted the references to homosexuality as an abomination or done their own complete re-write to normify sodomy, deviance, sexual perversions or Brokeback Mountain horse sex.

Of course we shall hear from the usual circus of left wing revisionism.
    Amen Bro, great post, Jesus would love the sinner, but hate the sin...
    One Nation under God, Indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for All.....

Don't let the Left Fool You, They Are the Real Enemy, and the Real Terrorists.....

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.....

Jesus will not accept everyone when he comes back with vengeance. Although it is true He died for everyone in the past, He also gave a commandment on how to get salvation. To live a godly lifestyle and repent of your sins. There is no way that a homosexual who believes in God doesn't know that the lifestyle of homosexuality is wrong. That homosexual or lesbian would have to be crazy. The point I am trying to make is that there will be more people in hell because of there rebellion against Gods truth.
    Grace is a powerful thing and if someone is struggling with homosexuality, and trying to live right, then I am sure God will forgive them. On the other hand if a person is purposely being disobedient and accepting a life style of homosexuality, they will face hell.
    Now about St. Luis comments, this is a very tough question for me to answer because Ive seen the power of God work in my life, and Ive felt demons distract my life. There is no evidence in this believe, only faith. And yes Ive considered another possibility and that is hell. I would hate to face that possibility because I wanted to sound intelligent and think out of the box. If you study the bible you will be convicted, and I encourage you not to listen to mans knowledge, but listen to the spirit. If you remember one thing about this column I want you to remember this: There are only two ways Luis; heaven or hell, you choose your destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Please forgive me, but IF there is a God, I don't think he hates anything.

KLH
    That's an interesting observation. It is hard to imagine God "hating" anything isn't it?

Let's assume for the moment that there is a God and that God is the God described in the Bible. From everything I have read in the Bible I would say that if you think of God as water then sin would be oil. The two simply don't mix. Sin is the enemy of God, it's that thing that causes the seperation of man from God. Fortunately, whatever God's feeling towards sin, he had a much stronger feeling. That being the love he has for mankind.

Another aspect of God's nature is Justice. You know the ole "the wages of sin is death" thing. Again fortunate for mankind yet another of God's attributes is mercy.

Because mercy and love appear to be God's stongest emotions/traits when it comes to mankind, he developed a way to reconcile man's sin with his Just nature.

Jesus Christ paid the debt of man's sin thus satisfying God's need for justice and opening the path for reconciliation between man and God.

Are gays sinners? Well yes, aren't we all? Was Jesus' sacrifice sufficient to cover the sin of homosexuality? Well it was enough to cover my sin so it must be sufficient for them as well. Jesus didn't come to save the righteous he came to save sinners like, well me.

Joy to World! The Lord has come!

P.S. If this post doesn't get this thread moved to the "religion" section nothing will! LOL

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Quote Originally Posted by emilysantos View Post
    Jesus will not accept everyone when he comes back with vengeance. Although it is true He died for everyone in the past, He also gave a commandment on how to get salvation. To live a godly lifestyle and repent of your sins. There is no way that a homosexual who believes in God doesn't know that the lifestyle of homosexuality is wrong. That homosexual or lesbian would have to be crazy. The point I am trying to make is that there will be more people in hell because of there rebellion against Gods truth.

Grace is a powerful thing and if someone is struggling with homosexuality, and trying to live right, then I am sure God will forgive them. On the other hand if a person is purposely being disobedient and accepting a life style of homosexuality, they will face hell.
    Now about St. Luis comments, this is a very tough question for me to answer because Ive seen the power of God work in my life, and Ive felt demons distract my life. There is no evidence in this believe, only faith. And yes Ive considered another possibility and that is hell. I would hate to face that possibility because I wanted to sound intelligent and think out of the box. If you study the bible you will be convicted, and I encourage you not to listen to mans knowledge, but listen to the spirit. If you remember one thing about this column I want you to remember this: There are only two ways Luis; heaven or hell, you choose your destiny.
    Your Jesus is not mine....

Your whole post is laced with a hint of anger and hate, just a tad..... Jesus would not approve.

Jesus forgives everything, period. All you need to do is ask it. By Christian laws, you are just as sinful as anyone else on the planet right?
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cirussell View Post
    That's an interesting observation. It is hard to imagine God "hating" anything isn't it?

Let's assume for the moment that there is a God and that God is the God described in the Bible. From everything I have read in the Bible I would say that if you think of God as water then sin would be oil. The two simply don't mix. Sin is the enemy of God, it's that thing that causes the seperation of man from God. Fortunately, whatever God's feeling towards sin, he had a much stronger feeling. That being the love he has for mankind.

Another aspect of God's nature is Justice. You know the ole "the wages of sin is death" thing. Again fortunate for mankind yet another of God's attributes is mercy.

Because mercy and love appear to be God's stongest emotions/traits when it comes to mankind, he developed a way to reconcile man's sin with his Just nature.

Jesus Christ paid the debt of man's sin thus satisfying God's need for justice and opening the path for reconciliation between man and God.

Are gays sinners? Well yes, aren't we all? Was Jesus' sacrifice sufficient to cover the sin of homosexuality? Well it was enough to cover my sin so it must be sufficient for them as well. Jesus didn't come to save the righteous he came to save sinners like, well me.

Joy to World! The Lord has come!

P.S. If this post doesn't get this thread moved to the "religion" section nothing will! LOL

Merry Christmas to one and all.
    Man I love this post.
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's

"For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of El Shaddi"

"None are righteous no not one"

Listen to me all of you, your not righteous in any sense.

You are no different in His eyes then anyone else.

All people, should worry about their own Salvation and not judge any for what they choose to be (different then you).

Yahuah (EL) showed us many examples of disobeying, did He not?

I know that in His eyes these who follow their own desires do so for they find it fits into what pleases them.

Has not all men shown the world that they will do their will and not the fathers?

Only He knows the names written in the Book of Life, right?

To me that means he already knows all the names of all who have been written, and again I need to stress "Who have been chosen".

We all do not know if we are on that list, yes, no one knows only our Creator.

I feel this way after achieving death and being revived is this:

There is a Creator, call Him what you will.
    As being such, (and speaking as an artist and parent) I would never want my creation to be torn up and thrown away or child in agony.

The Creator saw His creation being thrown asunder and wished not that he gave Man a two way street, but that's the only way to see who travels in the right direction towards Him or away.

I feel that His love was so great that he made it so simple for us to escape.

That we had a need, again to do as we please and incorporated our systems of beliefs to please the whole and not our creator's system of simple Faith.

Who, here, is really concerned with others Salvation when you, need to "Work on your Own"

How do you do that?

You'll find it in the book of James:

"How can man say he Loves a God he can't see and not Love His brothers or sisters he does see?"

El Shaddi is LOVE and if we don't have Love then we don't have El Shaddi.

So, you have to show all (gays and evil men) LOVE.

If what you show them doesn't turn them then there is no recourse for them.

They have to see Yahusha (jesus) in our everyday lives and actions.

Do not show them distain for that is the stumbling block that would get in the way of them seeing Yahusha in you.

I know what is written and it did come from Him.

But, if my child was Gay it would not turn me away from Him or Her.

I would say that Jesus would love these people, in so much that he would try to be friend and comforter.

However, Jesus as the bible states did not come on the earth to defy or change the law and if you read your bible it clearly states what it thinks of those who "sleep with beasts of the fields and man lay with man and woman lay with woman.

Jesus would have shown compassion, invited them to dinner, healed their afflictions, ministered to their needs but in the end he would have told gay people to abandon their sick deviant way of life for they would not be welcomed into his father's kingdom.

I'm pretty sure by reading the bible that God or Jesus would have not been favorable of the many churches in America that have deleted the references to homosexuality as an abomination or done their own complete re-write to normify sodomy, deviance, sexual perversions or Brokeback Mountain horse sex.

I think you are bang on there

You can't trust the Bible IMO but you can put your trust in Jesus
    WWIIIKILIKE PRODUCTIONS
    Judeo Christian is an oxymoron

the lord is ashamed to have brought your hatred into existence
    'everyone needs a gimmick darling' -Freddie Mercury

on a lighter note...

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

This one always made me laugh.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Put this on the religion site it is not political.

No one can ever rationalize Yahuah's (god) way .
    It is beyond us.

I was in prayer the other night and started to think afterwards about some of the clues of what was before Noah.

If you hold true to the thought that the earth is only 5700 yrs Old, then we are being very stupid indeed.

You must read the book of Enoch the 7th from Adam.
    There is much there that will really open your eyes.

Not withstanding this gay issue, you need to check out what I will be posting about what I feel was given to me as a light for my blind footsteps.

Back to gayness.

I will quote the scriptures for this one does apply over all that has been discussed here.

I shall check everyday to see if you post this to religion site.

Now here it is;

"Judge not, lest you be Judged !"

Hope you all got that !

Remember your a sinner to and you think like a sinner, no matter if you believe your not, but you are!

So why should any of you be concerned with Gays.

Thing for one minute about your life.

Have you ever wished Harm on anyone?

Have you never told a Lie?

Have you never fudged your income tax?

Have you never stolen (even a stick of gum or towel from an Inn)?

Have you never glanced upon another and desired them?

Have you never coveted what another has? (keeping up with the Jones)

Have you never judged another (for whatever)?

Did Yahusha (jesus) deny the thief and murderer nailed to the cross Paradise ?

Do you think that there could of been a chance that he to was Gay also?

As most if not all so-called christians say "What would Jesus Do?"

There's your answer if you have the "eyes to see and ears to hear".

Are you blind and deaf?

Then be smart enough to to see it.

No one is Righteous, no not one!

Amazing that you would see it as hypocrisy when I'm not the one condemning people to hell. You are the one doing so.
    Under the logic of the left, pedophiles should have rights too since their actions were declared a natural part of their brain development by the same American organization the APA that declared homosexuals normal. Every gay rights group in America points to the 1973 APA study results as proof of their right to equality and tollerence.

And why not since f***ags allow NAMBLA to march in their parades in the United States? NAMBLA and GLBT support the same goals, teaching homo***ology in public schools, endorsing gay sex among children and promoting the gay lifestyle in public schools.

So how can the left justify one sick sexual perversion as normal and deny others the same rights when they all agree and work towards the same goals?

Under the logic of the left, pedophiles should have rights too since their actions were declared a natural part of their brain development by the same American organization the APA that declared homosexuals normal. Every gay rights group in America points to the 1973 APA study results as proof of their right to equality and tollerence.

And why not since f***ags allow NAMBLA to march in their parades in the United States? NAMBLA and GLBT support the same goals, teaching homo***ology in public schools, endorsing gay sex among children and promoting the gay lifestyle in public schools.

So how can the left justify one sick sexual perversion as normal and deny others the same rights when they all agree and work towards the same goals?
    are you really suggesting that willingly participating in a sexual preference is on par with being scarred for life by a grown man, being taken advantage of sexually against your will?

The scientific studies on pedophiles are just that - studies to gain a better understanding. In no way would any moral person suggest that they should have equal rights in society when they've caused or are a risk to cause great harm to others.

Now everybody ask;

Will he accept you?

answer:

You'll never know while your alive will you?

You can only hope, for you have'nt crossed over.

Who's to say, that these Gay's don't have the same Hope?

Wouldn't it be funny that since Christ died once, for all the world, and forgave all our past and present sins on that Cross and once we believe we are free from sin, could possibly mean that being Gay was on that cross with Him and as was all sin and hence forgiven of this type of sin?

Or do you think that your God is limited in His Will for Us his creation.

This is said but true.
    My brother and sister where dying of AIDS not from being gay.
    They had a Medical Plan that Canceled them and the Churches I pleaded to gave nothing and they had nothing but severe death caused by not being able to afford drugs or care in hospitals.
    Who came to their rescue?
    No-body but Us.
    Then we heard from the Gay Mens.
    Organization and they took care of them to their dignified death
    They are on the Quilt also.

So who's to say are the ones who without a doubt where doing God's work.

These two were'nt GAY. But they were excepted cause they had a source of LOVE and caring and is this not what GOD wants?

Not heavy on obeying by a Law as belief with LOVE. Then you get Grace.

Maybe we should follow the Bible word for word.

How does your wife feel about having to spend five days a month outside the tent? Were you okay with watching your nieces and nephews of your divorced brother get split in half with a sword?

Want more? There are all sorts of fun things in the Bible.

i think dan's PROBLEM can be easily solved!? he can make the brave move of......"tradin places"!? you know, go hang out with homo's until he actually becomes 1!? then he can tell us for sure, if he is going to hell!? and maybe more, he can tell us why!? because the words with which he condemns, will come back to seal his fate!? then he can say with wisdom, i was wrong!? to condemn anyone is to condemn thyself!? :judges: :cwm2: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you