+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Would Jesus accept gays?

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    Maybe we should follow the Bible word for word.

How does your wife feel about having to spend five days a month outside the tent? Were you okay with watching your nieces and nephews of your divorced brother get split in half with a sword?

Want more? There are all sorts of fun things in the Bible.
    yah and here's carl's message, got any daughters!? TRASH EM cause they are expendable, they're only WOMEN after all, a silly after thought that didn't pan out!?

"I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes"......YAH BABY, come to PAPA......:cwm2: : :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Slow Poke View Post
    Well, the elders or lawmakers of the time (and please note I didn't say god or the bible etc) didn't have the aid of good scientific facts that we do now. Back then, being gay was seen as being "devient", whereas now we know that it is a make up of the brain (or something....hehe, I'm no scientist). Being gay is a birth given way of life, not a choice! Having said that, I hate gays as much as the next homophobic person, but to each their own!

Cheers, Pokey
    born homo's just dont really fit the whole picture of a persons personalty development!? some gays are bi's and what about BORN AGAIN!? so it's possible to change at any age, but just not likely!? extremely unlikely in fact!? :freak3: : :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

The right will be made wrong and the wrong shall be made right. Deviance shall be declared normal while faith, morals, values and traditions shall be declared illegal.

So when will the left support pedophiles?

Well, the elders or lawmakers of the time (and please note I didn't say god or the bible etc) didn't have the aid of good scientific facts that we do now.
    Wow, the APA was good scientific fact back in the 70's when they said homosexuality was normal and only a few years ago they declared pedophiles the same way.

So that's an excuse to support sick sexual deviancy in public schools? Teach little bobby how to suck a dick?

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's

Hey carlb I'm gonna ask and everyone should ask every thread your on with this:

Why do you show Him such disrespect in refusing to recognize His true (names for the true God and the true name of His Son)
    For He has many names and the God of Pagans has many names.

So, again He has a name, but you don't know it, am I getting this right grandpa, you don't know it or you don't respect it enough to use it.
    That's truly one of the reasons the tribes of Israel were cast out of the Covenant and He made a new one where we would need to use a name in order to get Salvation. One sacrifice for all. No more Sacrifices for forgiveness.

We were given the most Highest of names that every Knee shall bow, and every tongue, confess Him as "ha-adon"

So, carlb are you gonna use His name at that Time!?

So, as a child who learned the truth you need to convince me otherwise as my grandpa, who is so much wiser then me and has a direct connect to #$%&^* (fill that in would YA!)

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Hey carlb I'm gonna ask and everyone should ask every thread your on with this:

Why do you show Him such disrespect in refusing to recognize His true (names for the true God and the true name of His Son)
    For He has many names and the God of Pagans has many names.

So, again He has a name, but you don't know it, am I getting this right grandpa, you don't know it or you don't respect it enough to use it.
    That's truly one of the reasons the tribes of Israel were cast out of the Covenant and He made a new one where we would need to use a name in order to get Salvation. One sacrifice for all. No more Sacrifices for forgiveness.

We were given the most Highest of names that every Knee shall bow, and every tongue, confess Him as "ha-adon"

So, carlb are you gonna use His name at that Time!?

So, as a child who learned the truth you need to convince me otherwise as my grandpa, who is so much wiser then me and has a direct connect to #$%&^* (fill that in would YA!)
    Please provide proof of your mythical sky fairy.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.