+ Reply to Thread

One of the Biggest Scams, Ever

One of the biggest scams, ever, is the profession of psychology. The vast majority of psychologists are essentially paid to hurt people, and there is nothing that the government can do about it, because it is a personality issue, and not necessarily a legal one. Only a very few psychologists, perhaps even throughout the world, actually help their patients, instead of hurt them. So, if you are out to look for any psychologist, BEWARE!

Re: One of the Biggest Scams, Ever

+ 1

Notice the Chilean miners were immediately given the treatment

I feel very sorry for the miners having to endure such an ordeal. Like everyone else I have been rooting for them. At the same time I have also felt frustrated that they will receive near useless assistance in clearing any post traumatic stress.
    The psychologists I have seen on TV discussing this have all been talking about use of CBT to help anyone suffering from such emotional after effects. But CBT is a cognitive tool and emotions are not a cognitive problem. When will psychologists wake up to this fact?
    CBT will not help anyone affected by these events. The popularity and widespread use of CBT demonstrates a complete ignorance of how the mind actually works.
    http://www.psychologies.co.uk/news/t...nd-us-talking/

I disagree though. they know very well how the mind works

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
    WWIIIKILIKE PRODUCTIONS
    Judeo Christian is an oxymoron

I've never thought that this would be a scam. Now I'm beginning to wonder why does it take so long for Psychologist to cure their patients illness. I mean, as what I have know it takes up to months or years of session before they can make their patient bring back to their normal behavior.
    Last edited by Kendrick; 12-22-2010 at 10:17 PM.

You can spend a lot of money buying products that promise to make money - in the war room - the information is there for the taking. Many things that entitles you to a faster speed than you think.

i could not agree more! My niece got so screwed up. They told her she had bipolar and she got drugged for months on drugs that made her feel literally crazy!

Maybe some psychologists do hurt their patients but I think most of them help a lot..

I had a group of psychologists and doctors almost kill me. They put me on medication because I am a Christian. Stay away from psychologists. They pry, brainwash. They are perverted!!! Don't ever believe it is confidential. They breech confidentiality all the time. This field along with social services (The SS), whom they collaberate with, should be abolished. Let people live their lives!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    I think it might depend if you are a scientologist or not.
    I agree with www.cchr.org the scientologists site. The site made by victims of psychiatry like me is www.Mindfreedom.org and has NO connection to scientology.

Quote Originally Posted by gracelight View Post
    They put me on medication because I am a Christian.
    Well, adults with imaginary friends are arguably delusional. Whether they should be medicated or treated with a dose of reason depends on how deep the delusion is.

Quote Originally Posted by gracelight View Post
    Stay away from psychologists. They pry, brainwash. They are perverted!!! Don't ever believe it is confidential. They breech confidentiality all the time. This field along with social services (The SS), whom they collaberate with, should be abolished. Let people live their lives!!!
    Looks like you are off the meds "they tried to kill you" with, good for you. The fact that you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not after you.