+ Reply to Thread

Is mitchel mathews's work at home program a scam?

I recently came across this website supposedly started by a lady named Mitchel Mathews and a lot of that old blubber about how she made a transition from rags to riches.Point is,the website is offering a work at home program involving posting of ad links for a $49 fees.They claim each link takes about 4 min to post and they say that $15 will be payed for each link.They claim that their program has been featured on CNN and such other networks.
    I logged in for a live chat with someone from their customer service but when i asked whether i will be paid per link posted or only if someone follows the ad and makes a purchase the guy replied that payment will be made after each transaction.I wanted to know whether there they had a phone number i could call and check up but that same guy told me that currently they don't have any phone no.
    Also each time i attempt to close their window a popup comes up offering discount.I am feeling somewhat uneasy and that is why I want to know if anyone here has heard about this lady and her work program and whether it really pays the money it promises?Or is it just a scam?

Re: Is mitchel mathews's work at home program a sc

hi I recently signed up to this. the lady's name is Michell Matthews and I too thought it was about posting links for companies. The information they give is very misleading. What you are actually signing up to is selling ebooks via a fully automated website which they provide. They allow you one free if you want more you have to upgrade to the pro package. They also provide training which is what you pay for initially however I managed to get the price down to about 10, as you said everytime you try to leave their site a popmessage came up, i tried to exit the window and the price came up as 10 which i didn't mind paying. I'm sticking with the free site for now and see how i get on before upgrading to pro package. Hope this is of help :spin2:

Re: Is mitchel mathews's work at home program a sc

Likewise, I recently signed up nearly , two weeks ago, at Mitchel Mathews's work at home program. I think that I've been stupid enough to accept the upgrades. I spent about 250 $ and got 0 sales in return! i know by now that I won't make money with this site. I'll claim the reimbursement . I'll let you how it goes!
    I do not recommend this business opportunity at all!
    Regards .