+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Missouri Based Envelope Stuffing Schemes...

If you found this post by way of searching for information about a Missouri Based Company which heavily advertises various different envelope stuffing and mailing schemes you are in luck today...

THE BOTTOM LINE

Do NOT send money to any company in MISSOURI which offers to pay you any money to stuff or mail envelopes. You will be sadly disappointed at what you receive. In fact, you won't even receive a good book on mail order! NOPE! You'll receive 20 or 30 sheets of paper stapled together outline a plan where you put up flyers to get people to send you money so you can send them the same crap you received!

I do NOT know how the guy who owns this company sleeps and night selling such garbage. The postage on the package I received was only $1.35 yet he charges me $6 postage and handling. Even if you send it back for a refund HE STILL MAKES MONEY!!!

This guy operates under so many different business names and mailing addresses in MISSOURI it's nearly impossible for anyone to catch on. Listed below are a number of business names and addresses which I found from other ads around the country:

FINANCIAL RESEARCH
    Phil Ferguson
    107 SE 291 HWY #189
    Lees Summit MO 64063

NATIONAL
    Stacey Mitchell
    PO BOX 151
    Greenwod MO 64034

AMERICAN FINANCIAL PUBLICATIONS
    Bill Michaels
    PO BOX 162
    Greenwood MO 64034

WR PUBLICATIONS
    WEALTH RESEARCH
    Paul Clifford (Nationally Recognized Moneymaking Expert)
    432 SW Ward Rd #150
    Lee Summit MO 64081

MIDWESTERN MAILERS
    705B SE Melody Ln #343
    Lees Summit MO 64063

REAL WEALTH PUBLICATIONS
    PO BOX 6782
    Lees Summit MO 64064

CONSUMER RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
    3601 S. Noland Rd #20
    INDEPENDENCE MO 64055

It should be a CRIMINAL ACT to use such misleading advertisements to sell such crap through the mail.

With all the different business names and personal names I am sure the BBB and even the FTC have a difficult time managing all the complaints.

Trust me. I have NOTHING to gain by posting here. I just want to help others who are down to there LAST FEW BUCKS to avoid being taken by this company.

You'd be better off buying some widgets and selling them at a flea market than spend your money on this stuff. Of course, I'm just pissed because my own wife fell for this crap without asking me first-LOL!

Re: Missouri Based Envelope Stuffing Schemes...

How old is this scam? 50...maybe 60 years old?

Think about it. If you really could makes Thousands of dollars a week just stuffing envelopes, Lawyers and Doctors would quit their jobs to sit at home making $2000 a week stuffing envelopes. Less traffic on the highway. This is an old scam, one of the first ones invented.

Save your money buddy! You would be lucky to make a buck a month. Even that is very slim to none.

In answer to the person who emailed me:

"Yes. I believe LANCE MURKIN is the one behind many
    (if not all) of these companies. And Yes... I agree
    with you 100% that he has a lot of nerve showing
    his face in his sales literature.

Too Funny Snoringdog. Lance Murkin called me about 2 years ago promoting his mail order business. He was telling me that you can get rich by mailing his postcards. I told him: I wasn't born yesterday :rolleyes: . He promotes alot of things.
    Last edited by Unlucky36; 07-02-2006 at 05:45 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky36
    Think about it. If you really could makes Thousands of dollars a week just stuffing envelopes, Lawyers and Doctors would quit their jobs to sit at home making $2000 a week stuffing envelopes. Less traffic on the highway. This is an old scam, one of the first ones invented.

Save your money buddy! You would be lucky to make a buck a month. Even that is very slim to none.
    i am learning this job i would like doing envelopes or etc.. thanks pls help me

Page 5 of August 2006 publication "Money Making Opportunities" (published by Success Publishing International in CA).
    There it is again..."We will pay you $2.00 for each piece of mail you process Guaranteed! $39.95 Financial Research, MO2 107 SE 291 Hwy. #189, Lee's Summit, MO 64063. Glad I Googled it. Almost sent for the info and "materials".
    Thank you Scam.com
    -Lourdes :)

Thank you scam.com for your information.

A friend of mine received the Financial Research brochure from Phil Ferguson, and I volunteered to research that company on the internet.

But wait, there's more!
    Here's the part of the scam to make you laugh (if you haven't lost money to them):

The address of
    Financial Research
    107 SE M 291 Hwy, #189
    Lees Summit, MO 64063
    is actually a mail pickup box at the local Express Pak 'N Ship store in a strip mall.

So, think about it.
    They will receive your check for $40 at a mail and package shipping store. If they had anything to send out, they'd use the services of the same store for far less than $2 per envelope. Now ask yourself, why would a company pay YOU $2 to stuff each envelope? They won't! It's a scam!

Their brochures have no contact information, other than the address to mail your check to. No telephone number. Nothing. If they cash(ed) your check and don't follow through, what will you be able to do? It's not even the U.S. Post Office's responsibility. USPS delivers bins of mail to the Express Pak 'N Ship location. The employees of the store sort the internal mail into the hundred or so different boxes of box holders, including Phil @ Financial Research, who can say he never received your angry letters.

The State of Missouri Attorney General's Office is overwhelmed with constant complaints regarding such mail-order scams, as well as credit scams, that originate in Missouri. It seems to be a big business there.

I hope this info is of value to others.

OH MY GOODNESS!! Thank LORD I've found this Scam Dot Com thing!! I received Phil Ferguson's brochure couple days ago and I actually fell for it and in a bit here I am going to stop by the post office to mail out my order form and the materials fee, BUT THEN, I decided to research if I can get any general information on this Financial Research Home Mail Processing Program which locates in Lee's Summit MO BEFORE I go out to send my order form, etc. So yeah, I came across this scam website about THIS envelope stuffing work from home and goshness, I can not believe that I fell for it. Thank you Scam.com!!!!!!!! Now I can save myself $40.

Thank Lord!

Well Hello,
    This is Lance Murkin here. After reading all of these postings, I have a bit to say. First of all, i do NOT own or am affiliated with ALL of those companies listed. thats the first false thing. SECOND of all, i have NEVER called ANYONE on the phone and tried to get them to join anything i was promoting! i do NOT do phone solicitions! (i challenge the knuckle head who worte that to email me and lets chat because thats an out and out LIE! my email address is all over the internet my friend!) THIRD of all, i make every person i work with aware that in ANY business there are risks involved and do NOT guarantee any amount of money under any circumstances. FOURTH i ALWAYS give any person requesting a refund a full refund without argument. FIFTH, the guy who started this OBVIOUSLY did not ever order or read my material because we DO PAY PEOPLE for the work they do in our mail processing offer and DO NOT tell them to go out and sell the same package! that is pyramid scheme and i have never been involved in such a thing. all of my products and sales materials have been reviewed and cleared by my marketing attorney. i run an honest business and do my VERY BEST to help people make money from home. and as i stated, if they are unhappy with anything they get from me, they can simply return it for a refund.

i wish you people would get your facts staright before you start posting outright lies about people. and if you people spent half as much time trying to make some money as you do pissing and moaning about being ripped off, you'd be making a real income by now. i have hundreds of folks you happily have made money using my systems over the years. too bad you folks will never be amoung the successful.

Lance Murkin here again...one more thing. we DO charge $5.95 for shipping and handling....thats why it says AND HANDLING! because its not JUST for the shipping charge that snoring dog is crying about. i deal with over $300 a month in checks written on closed accounts as well people who destroy the materials before sending them back etc...thats the cost of doing business. i don't cry about it, i deal with it. but that $5.95 is (again) shipping AND handling which helps offset some of those costs that i can never recoup. its called running a business.

Quote Originally Posted by Murkin
    Well Hello,
    This is Lance Murkin here. After reading all of these postings, I have a bit to say. First of all, i do NOT own or am affiliated with ALL of those companies listed. thats the first false thing. SECOND of all, i have NEVER called ANYONE on the phone and tried to get them to join anything i was promoting! i do NOT do phone solicitions! (i challenge the knuckle head who worte that to email me and lets chat because thats an out and out LIE! my email address is all over the internet my friend!) THIRD of all, i make every person i work with aware that in ANY business there are risks involved and do NOT guarantee any amount of money under any circumstances. FOURTH i ALWAYS give any person requesting a refund a full refund without argument. FIFTH, the guy who started this OBVIOUSLY did not ever order or read my material because we DO PAY PEOPLE for the work they do in our mail processing offer and DO NOT tell them to go out and sell the same package! that is pyramid scheme and i have never been involved in such a thing. all of my products and sales materials have been reviewed and cleared by my marketing attorney. i run an honest business and do my VERY BEST to help people make money from home. and as i stated, if they are unhappy with anything they get from me, they can simply return it for a refund.

i wish you people would get your facts staright before you start posting outright lies about people. and if you people spent half as much time trying to make some money as you do pissing and moaning about being ripped off, you'd be making a real income by now. i have hundreds of folks you happily have made money using my systems over the years. too bad you folks will never be amoung the successful.

Dear Lance Murkin the Millionaire:

First of all....I didn't appreciate the Private message you sent me. Second of all... I NEVER called you a scammer nor bad mouthed your business. Maybe it was someone posing as "Lance Murkin" I don't know. I was stating the fact I'm not a believer in envelope stuffing or mailing postcards.

And why are you so upset. You're a millionaire so you should be celebrating. And for you to say: too bad us folks will never be among the successful. What do you know? Yes people have a right to piss and moan about certain situations.

Don't worry about us and continue making money.

Unlucky...right up above on this post is where you claim i called you tried to get you to join my program. and you know very well i NEVER did that. i have never called anyone and tried to get them to join anything. and if you people want to piss and moan its fine with me, i just wish you'd get your facts straight before you start writing a bunch of lies and posting them for the world to see!

my only issue with you (unlucky) was your LIE about me calling you and trying to get you to join my postcard dealership. i've never done that and you know it.
    Last edited by Murkin; 04-09-2007 at 11:18 PM.

heres the BOTTOM LINE...

all i have ever tired to do was offer people an honest and workable way to make some money from home. i have used and tested the methods i promote and in the case of our mail processing offer WE REALLY DO PAY PEOPLE for the envelopes they process and send in to us using our methods of promotion. they do NOT have to collect their money from the customer as snoring dog wrote (another LIE!).

my only beef with the people on this post is that they have NOT written the truth about me or what my programs and products are. i have NEVER used the term envelope stuffing in anything i've ever promoted...there are so many lies written here i can't even cover them all.

anyway, i just want folks to know i run an honest business, sell honest products and do my best to take care of each customer i have...and most of what is written in this post is a lie!

I was reading a magazine and came across this ad. Name in the ad is Paul Clifford. Says send him 39.95 and he will send you a form that you fill out and mail into any one of 100 listings and they will send you a certified check for up to 2000.00 in 2 weeks. Is this the same guy?? address is in Lees Summit - Wealth Research????

Ginlizzy

hello...I just want to say that I have used many of lances programs and they all have worked fine! lance provides prompt responses and I have actually talked to lance on the phone and through email, learning countless amounts of knowledge through him and his programs..yes there are scams out there, but also on the other hand - you cant just lump in legitimate programs with that stereotype just because you didnt want to put forth the effort to do your homework and work the programs. I stand behind Lance 100% and anybody who knows Lance's dedication and legitimacy will stand behind him also. By the way, Hello Lance if you see this post!!! Thanks for helping me make money and gain TRUE knowledge about money-making programs!!! - Dustin Howell, Clovis, Ca.