+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rick Ross Cult Education Forum Scam

:yelcutelaughA: Hi, I've had some dealings with the Rick Ross Cult Education Forum recently and I can catagorically state they are an organisation for the spread of disinformation. Disinformation means they accept testamony that is 20-40 years out of date as representative of how an organisation is currently run.
    They allow and encourage the nuturing of hatred and bile and allow it to fester among members, harming the members even more as their claims are legitimised.
    They refuse to allow postings by current or recent members of organisations which are currently being criticised by posters sympathetic to the moderator's personal worldview.
    They refuse to accept legitimate corrections to posts against organisations criticised by the moderator's world view.
    The moderator actively attacks, with threats and intimidation anyone defending their organisation from attack by millitant atheists.
    The moderator censors posts which contradict their opinions.
    The moderator actively encourages poster who feel they have been wronged by an organisation to foster and nurture their hatred, relive their damaging experiences and generally damages the mental health of the poster.
    They allow witch hunting and their moderator is a witch hunter general of the most gruesome magnitude.
    If you require evidence of any of this I can supply it simply by cutting and pasting from their ridiculous forum pages!!!
    That was satisfying.
    Bibianaburke

Re: Rick Ross Cult Education Forum Scam

Ah, that's cute, sugar.

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

What is a militant Athiest?

Otherwise... sounds like any other Christian group.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Militant Atheists are people like Richard Dawkins et al. It's not enough for them to go, "there is no god," they have to develop silly slogans like "There is no god - get over it" and wave them in public places. I too have a really cool T-shirt, it says on the front "There is no god" then I turn round and on the back it says "Like Jehovah." I love my T-shirt-based universal annoyance humour. Obviously if you're a Christian you'll have one world view, if you're an atheist you'll have another. My only responsibility is to tell you to serve God and believe that Jesus died for your sins, because He did. Satan is the only being stopping you from recognising your true calling. He even stops me from recognising my true calling because he can infiltrate my mind too.
    Post if you want more ways you can recognise Satan's activity in your life.
    Peace be with you.
    Bibi.

Hello,

I think it is best to see all of the facts surrounding Mr. Ross, before trusting him as an advisor. He is not the expert that he wants people to believe. Please take a look at these court documents that reject him as having any expert status.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/53037268/State-of-Arizona-v-James-Arthur-Ray-Case-No-V1300CR201080049-Defendant-James-Arthur-Ray%E2%80%99s-Motion-in-Limine-No-9-To-Exclude-Testimony-of-Rick-Ros

http://www.scribd.com/doc/53037279/State-of-Arizona-v-James-Arthur-Ray-Case-No-V1300CR201080049-Defendant-James-Arthur-Ray%E2%80%99s-Response-to-State%E2%80%99s-Motion-in-Limine-re-Witness-Rick-Ros

Quote Originally Posted by BibianaBurke View Post
    My only responsibility is to tell you to serve God and believe that Jesus died for your sins, because He did.
    I'm no fan of Rick Ross myself, but that statement was the proverbial nail in the credibility coffin for me. :judges:
    Legal Problems? Find a Lawyer

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Militant Atheists are people like Richard Dawkins et al. It's not enough for them to go, "there is no god," they have to develop silly slogans like "There is no god - get over it" and wave them in public places. I too have a really cool T-shirt, it says on the front "There is no god" then I turn round and on the back it says "Like Jehovah." I love my T-shirt-based universal annoyance humour. Obviously if you're a Christian you'll have one world view, if you're an atheist you'll have another. My only responsibility is to tell you to serve God and believe that Jesus died for your sins, because He did. Satan is the only being stopping you from recognising your true calling. He even stops me from recognising my true calling because he can infiltrate my mind too.
    Peace be with you.
    Bibi.
    Your god only exists in your head.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

:yelcutelaughA: Hi, I've had some dealings with the Rick Ross Cult Education Forum recently and I can catagorically state they are an organisation for the spread of disinformation. Disinformation means they accept testamony that is 20-40 years out of date as representative of how an organisation is currently run.
    They allow and encourage the nuturing of hatred and bile and allow it to fester among members, harming the members even more as their claims are legitimised.
    They refuse to allow postings by current or recent members of organisations which are currently being criticised by posters sympathetic to the moderator's personal worldview.
    They refuse to accept legitimate corrections to posts against organisations criticised by the moderator's world view.
    The moderator actively attacks, with threats and intimidation anyone defending their organisation from attack by millitant atheists.
    The moderator censors posts which contradict their opinions.
    The moderator actively encourages poster who feel they have been wronged by an organisation to foster and nurture their hatred, relive their damaging experiences and generally damages the mental health of the poster.
    They allow witch hunting and their moderator is a witch hunter general of the most gruesome magnitude.
    If you require evidence of any of this I can supply it simply by cutting and pasting from their ridiculous forum pages!!!
    That was satisfying.
    Bibianaburke
    Sounds like sour graps to me. Which cult do you belong to?
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Peace be with you.
    Bibi.
    That is great... There is no God... Like Jehovah for example - doesn't exist.

I should get that t-shirt. That would be awesome.

Sounds like sour graps to me. Which cult do you belong to?

OMG!!!! sour graps!!! speaks volumes just on it's own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How sad you had to suffer like this to realise your own fallibility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to take a long hard look at the face you're presenting to the world.

Sour Graps!!! I still can't believe you made that simple mistake when you where trying to gain the upper hand!!!!

yb: Lord Jag is awesome BTW. He introduced me to the world of trolling. Before I came into contact with this guy I didn't realise that some people are horrible just for fun on the internet. I mean you can be! No one knows who you are or what you look like. His troll-like posts have helped me through many scenarios and I urge anyone following this thread to avidly follow this guy. Just remember, he doesn't necessarily mean what he says, he just find it fun to be nasty to people. I can't judge the guy for being like that! Go LJ!!!!

Logically yours: When you've proved your ability to read by reading the reports hyperlinked above we'll talk.
    Quinn Wolf. Most people who hold your views are less than 21 years old. When you reach 21 we'll talk. :spin2:

Silly Billies, both of you.:liefde:

yb: Lord Jag is awesome BTW. He introduced me to the world of trolling. Before I came into contact with this guy I didn't realise that some people are horrible just for fun on the internet. I mean you can be! No one knows who you are or what you look like. His troll-like posts have helped me through many scenarios and I urge anyone following this thread to avidly follow this guy. Just remember, he doesn't necessarily mean what he says, he just find it fun to be nasty to people. I can't judge the guy for being like that! Go LJ!!!!
    You're so funny!! You must be, you use multiple apostrophes!!!

BTW, I think you're confusing "trolling" for "telling the truth".

Thanks. I appreciate your support. :spin2:

Logically yours: When you've proved your ability to read by reading the reports hyperlinked above we'll talk.
    Quinn Wolf. Most people who hold your views are less than 21 years old. When you reach 21 we'll talk. :spin2:

Silly Billies, both of you.:liefde:
    ...My only responsibility is to tell you to serve God and believe that Jesus died for your sins, because He did. Satan is the only being stopping you from recognising your true calling. He even stops me from recognising my true calling because he can infiltrate my mind too.
    Peace be with you.
    Bibi.

You just confirmed you membership in the Moron Club.

Disinformation means they accept testamony that is 20-40 years out of date as representative of how an organisation is currently run. They allow and encourage the nuturing of hatred and bile and allow it to fester among members, harming the members even more as their claims are legitimised. Militant Atheists are people like Richard Dawkins et al. It's not enough for them to go, "there is no god," they have to develop silly slogans like "There is no god - get over it" and wave them in public places. I too have a really cool T-shirt, it says on the front "There is no god" then I turn round and on the back it says "Like Jehovah.