+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: the end is here next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Revydo View Post
    When a nigger rules,that will be the end.

OOOOPS

the end of 'what' is the real question!? :cwm2: : :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tompindar View Post
    ...So do automobiles, tornados, floods, earthquakes, criminals, disease, dictators, fires, old age...but be heartened my friend; you do not have an immortal soul that's going to heaven or hell forever when you die, despite that lie of all religions. We have a soul which is our mind and personal identity, like we have a liver and a spleen, but when our body dies our soul sleeps.

An event is coming in the future, in which that soul is woken back up. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not; this is the report that was given from a man who's been to the place we'll awaken in and came back to tell it. It is only logical that beings that can comprehend their own mortality would not be kept in the dark about what happens next. Life is fair. Someone came, died, was regenerated again and said look at me, it's real, this is what will happen to everybody at a future designated time. Physical death is nothing.

Look at nature. Everything there has a purpose and function, except man. Therefore our purpose lies outside the current situation; in the situation that's comming.

It doesn't matter whether or not you believe that this news was quickly polluted by a thing called catholicism (the whore of babylon), mother of harlots (the protestant religions she spawned) [I was raised a catholic]. It doesn't matter whether you believe this was done by a rebel being in jealous rage over our being created to take his place in the universe. This will happen. The only roll our current lives play is that they determine our status in that population of regenerated humans.

What you think of me is your business. I fully expect to be laughed at, mocked, hated, and ridiculed by most. That's what the original messenger endured; even torture and death, and I am an underling to him, so can't expect better. I don't care; this current world is dry leaves soon to be blown away into nothingness and replaced with resplendent life without the oppressors and killers in charge.

This is the true good news of the coming kingdom that was replaced with the false "surrender to Jesus so you can go to heaven when you die" religion. If one person is aided by this report, the scorn of thousands is worth it.
    well that was interesting!? by the way, have we jousted before!? it sounds a little familiar! let me see if i got the jist of it. jesus was an example of a future race!? but the submitting/go to heaven later(die) part is just a made up thing by the 'church' for it's own purposes!? how'd i do!? close!? :cwm2: :spin2: :freak3: :
    Last edited by lexx; 12-30-2010 at 01:05 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Revydo View Post
    When a nigger rules,that will be the end.

OOOOPS
    Did you mother have any children survive child birth?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

I feel all predictions regarding the end of earth are rubbish because we are still alive and leading life happily. However, there are some changes seen in the environment that is need to think.