These guys are (or atleast can be) EXTREMELY+ dangerous.

Some tips on how to spot fakers:
Note all talk regarding God, Satan, Angels, Heaven, Hell, Demons, anything else The Holy Bible talks about if such does not exist then such talk is treated as if they existed but if they exist then such talk is treated as they do exist.

#1: Most important scriptures (James 2:19 #1 I believe that refute fake healers are James 2: 19-20 "
19Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?"
from http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...20&version=KJV

#2: Ask "Do I need to do anything, or anyone else anything or just believe in, on, both God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit etc.?"

#3: Fake healers will be like "yes just believe in God and he will heal you or anyone else or both!"

#4: True workers, healers etc. of God would be like for example:
"So your son is being bullied at school and you are praying for healing excellent work. However I must warn you about James 2: 19 that talks about even The Devil and The Devils (Demons) believe in God and James 2: 20 warns about faith without works is dead (useless) faith. Do actions, go on a bus, move, ask for donations etc. Please do not just simply believe in God and talk about problems to God, anyone else please remember that even the demons and The Devil believes in God and trembles yet the demons and The Devils does not serve nor follow God."

Any other tips, stories, other, others anyone has about so called faith healers.