+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3

    Video Professor help

    I was doing a freebie and tried video profesor, the TOS say i can keep 2 cd's and return 1, but i want to return all of them. Will they charge me if the box is open? So, in other words I just opened the box, but I want to return everything.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,902

    Re: Video Professor help

    all you have to return is 1 cd and they will refund you. You can put the whole thing in the box and send it back, but I would just open it up, take 1 cd out and mail it back and throw the rest of it away..that is what I always do.
    Jason

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    115

    Re: Video Professor help

    You can also send the whole thing back and request the original $6.95 shipping refunded back to your credit card.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    278

    Re: Video Professor help

    Quote Originally Posted by trader1
    You can also send the whole thing back and request the original $6.95 shipping refunded back to your credit card.
    But then you might pee them off. Best bot call attention to yourself with that, I'd say.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8

    Re: Video Professor help

    anyone knwo the number to cancel?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3

    Re: Video Professor help

    Thanks for the help. The number to cancel is:

    1800-626-0751

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    43

    Re: Video Professor help

    so you open it, take one out, tape it up again and send it back? thats what you ended up doing? Why would they even let you take one out, if its a 3 disc set taking one out seems like thats a weird thing to allow.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    20

    Re: Video Professor help

    Quote Originally Posted by stephaneos
    But then you might pee them off. Best bot call attention to yourself with that, I'd say.
    But when you call them, wouldn't they know anyway? Or do you not call at all?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    88

    Re: Video Professor help

    Quote Originally Posted by peacedawg86
    so you open it, take one out, tape it up again and send it back? thats what you ended up doing? Why would they even let you take one out, if its a 3 disc set taking one out seems like thats a weird thing to allow.
    Yeah, it's a bit strange, but that's how it is. As box86 mentioned previously, all you have to do is pull one CD out of the box and send it back. Keep the others, throw 'em away, whatever.

    Blank media is inexpensive, even for the average consumer. Companies like VP pay next to nothing for blank media and mass duplication is somewhat cheap once you're set up for it.

    I just send all of 'em back...let VP reuse the CDs...help them save a few pennies on production and keep them around as a sponsor.
    Received:
    $50 Target Card - 1/1
    $50 VISA Card - 1/1
    $50 VISA Card - 1/1
    $100 VISA Card - 1/1
    $100 VISA Card - 2/2
    Canon Camera - 2/2
    iPod 4GB Nano - 3/3
    $500 MasterCard - 6/6
    42" Plasma TV - 18/18
    $2000 VISA Card - 18/18
    iPod Shuffle - ipodsweepstakes

    Delivery Pending:
    None

    In Progress:
    $250 VISA - 3/3 STILL! Since July '06

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26

    Re: Video Professor help

    Quote Originally Posted by accuvibe
    I just send all of 'em back...let VP reuse the CDs...help them save a few pennies on production and keep them around as a sponsor.
    That's what I do. If you plan on throwing away the other 2, just send back all three. Video Professor is a great offer. Cheap and very fast crediting. Let's help to keep them around.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    716

    Re: Video Professor help

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdeezy
    That's what I do. If you plan on throwing away the other 2, just send back all three. Video Professor is a great offer. Cheap and very fast crediting. Let's help to keep them around.
    How does using their product, (not because you want it, but you want the free stuff) and sending it back help keep them around? If you want to help keep companies around, try actually purchasing products from them, instead of looking for a freebie from them.
    Last edited by USNavySubSailor; 07-01-2006 at 10:10 AM.
    A giant mushroom cloud, 24 empty missile tubes... It's Miller Time!

Similar Threads

  1. Court denies Fla. ex-professor's appeal
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:43 AM
  2. Hamas Forces Gaza Professor To Convert
    By KishmeernTuches in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 01:19 PM
  3. Why I fired Professor Churchill
    By luciano in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 09:41 PM
  4. Video Professor repeat offer
    By wodyson in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 12:55 AM
  5. Video Professor and Yourmusic.com
    By rockhard in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 08:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •