+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 129 to 144 of 213

  1. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    ing1:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    You read the bible... at least I think you do.... and still think that God is anything other than evil.
    I see a sunset and watch the sun fading, You see a bloody sky with a murderous god doing horrible things.

    How can that be anything other than complete ignorance? How can you read about a being doing horrible things to "loved ones" and think they are anything other than evil?
    Obviously you have not read the Bible. I think iawill was correct. You have a perceptual problem. You are blinded by a strong prejudice against religion, and, of course, God. Where do you get these stories, "horrible things to loved ones." Your argument is becoming stranger and stranger.

    I don't divert anything. Hawkings is a great theorist. Sure he knows a lot about the universe at large, but he never says "There are multiple universes" he says "we think there might be multiple universes"
    I suppose Hawking is your god. If he says such and such, it must be true. No one, including Hawking, one of the greatest physicist of our time, can sell the multiple universe idea. First of you would have to admit your forged the data since there is no way you can confirm its existence, that makes you dishonest. Remember, science is suppose to be value neutral.

    It's a theory which we have no way of testing, so it has no more validity than religion.
    The problem is atheist, including Hawking have declared, science is the answer, a complete substitute for religion, and yet, for the most important question, it falls on its face.

    However, much of what he knows of the universe other than multiple universes is common knowledge in the science community and can be tested and observed by anyone.
    "Other than multiple universes," yes I go along with that. Then, he should stick to the truth and not concoct a hypothesis to fit with his atheistic beliefs.

    Wait. Who hates God?
    Read your postings and tell me you don't hate God. Declaring God to be evil is defamation His character. You have never said you love God. Not only don't you love God, you have accused Him of being Satan. You have denied God's divinity, accused Him of being evil, stupid, and many more detestable things. Based on the evidence of what you have said, you hate God.

    Revelation 11 fits you perfectly. You would, like the others, celebrate His gruesome murder.

    Thanks for another reference to your evil God.

    Revenge?

    I've had nothing of the sort. I've never seen God or Jesus or ever met anyone who had (suposedly) witnessed him within a hundred generations.
    You have already said it many, many ways if God exists he is a evil monster. Just because you claim it is an hypothesis, doesn't mean you haven't spoken how you feel. It is clear from your words that if were in the presence of God you would read Him the riot act.
    You speak as if I did the nailing.

    Why doesn't God just end Satan now? Why did he ever make such a being in the first place?
    You did the nailing when you began condemning God.

    You never answer those questions... You insist on remaining ignorant to the fact your God is evil. He's evil because he does evil things... Like creating Satan and mass murder.
    I am not a fool, I will never lie about God. You are either blind or you have made up your own reality. Why are their locks on doors, why are their criminal laws, why do people have to be cross examined in court, etc. Yes, there is evil in the world. People do evil, not God.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-21-2010 at 08:13 PM.

  2. #130
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    ing1:

    I see a sunset and watch the sun fading, You see a bloody sky with a murderous god doing horrible things.

    Obviously you have not read the Bible. I think iawill was correct. You have a perceptual problem. You are blinded by a strong prejudice against religion, and, of course, God. Where do you get these stories, "horrible things to loved ones." Your argument is becoming stranger and stranger.

    I suppose Hawking is your god. If he says such and such, it must be true. No one, including Hawking, one of the greatest physicist of our time, can sell the multiple universe idea. First of you would have to admit your forged the data since there is no way you can confirm its existence, that makes you dishonest. Remember, science is suppose to be value neutral.

    The problem is atheist, including Hawking have declared, science is the answer, a complete substitute for religion, and yet, for the most important question, it falls on its face.

    "Other than multiple universes," yes I go along with that. Then, he should stick to the truth and not concoct a hypothesis to fit with his atheistic beliefs.

    Read your postings and tell me you don't hate God. Declaring God to be evil is defamation His character. You have never said you love God. Not only don't you love God, you have accused Him of being Satan. You have denied God's divinity, accused Him of being evil, stupid, and many more detestable things. Based on the evidence of what you have said, you hate God.

    Revelation 11 fits you perfectly. You would, like the others, celebrate His gruesome murder.

    You have already said it many, many ways if God exists he is a evil monster. Just because you claim it is an hypothesis, doesn't mean you haven't spoken how you feel. It is clear from your words that if were in the presence of God you would read Him the riot act.
    You did the nailing when you began condemning God.

    I am not a fool, I will never lie about God. It is obvious that you see no evil in the world. You are either blind or you have made up your own reality. Why are their locks on doors, why are their criminal laws, why do people have to be cross examined in court, etc. Yes, there is evil in the world. People do evil, not God.
    So, You've read the entire book, "The Grand Design"?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  3. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    So, You've read the entire book, "The Grand Design"?
    Do you mean have I read the Bible?

    I can't read your mind.

    Do you mean about the creation of the universe? Before, you get into the Genesis argument, recall my postings about the Bible. I have stated the Bible is a crude history of God's visitation to earth. Therefore, I don't believe in did it in a six days.

    What's your question?

  4. #132
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    As I thought....No,...Hawkings book, "The Grand Design"....the you have been trashing....ya know, based on nothing more than personal incredulity.

    Oh, also...nice try with your failed analogy. We can prove an ant can't travel over my Everest in a day....This however, has nothing to do with the argument you were unsuccessfully trying to make. As usual.
    Last edited by LogicallyYours; 12-21-2010 at 03:45 PM.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  5. #133
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    ing1:

    I see a sunset and watch the sun fading, You see a bloody sky with a murderous god doing horrible things.
    This has to be about your most misguided and ignorant post of all.

    Since when have I ever attributed anything in real life to YOUR make believe God?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Obviously you have not read the Bible. I think iawill was correct. You have a perceptual problem. You are blinded by a strong prejudice against religion, and, of course, God. Where do you get these stories, "horrible things to loved ones." Your argument is becoming stranger and stranger.
    I'm sorry... Did Job or did Job NOT get tortured by God's creation? With God's permission?

    Does God or does God not love Job along with all God's "children"

    So how can you not see that God's creation tortured Gods loved one with Gods permission?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I suppose Hawking is your god.
    I'm sorry... This is the last straw. You are too much of a ing idiot to continue being civil to.

    I can't begin to tell you what an asinine remark that is to make and it proves that you don't have the slightest bit of reading comprehension.

    I can't even begin to point out how many flaws there are in the rest of your post. It's like you just opened up your ass to a foot wide and spewed shit all over your screen.
    Last edited by Lord_jag; 12-21-2010 at 05:50 PM.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  6. #134
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    He just believes what goes on his dreams....all those pretty Angels and Fairys...forget the smiting, rape, murder, slavery...all sanctioned at one time or another, by the word of Dog.

    Dog bless.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  7. #135
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    He just believes what goes on his dreams....all those pretty Angels and Fairys...forget the smiting, rape, murder, slavery...all sanctioned at one time or another, by the word of Dog.

    Dog bless.
    Just a straw short of a psychopath this one... listening to dreams over reality.

    I wonder how long until he disappears from the site because the voices in his head told him to kill the blasphemers and he goes on a holy tirade of torture.

    He would probably think all the killing, murdering and rape of the non-believers are all justified too... it's all in the bible, right?

    Why does scam always attract the sickest individuals?
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  8. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    He just believes what goes on his dreams....all those pretty Angels and Fairys...forget the smiting, rape, murder, slavery...all sanctioned at one time or another, by the word of Dog.

    Dog bless.
    That's a true picture of bias, hate, and stereotyping.

  9. #137
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Just a straw short of a psychopath this one... listening to dreams over reality.

    I wonder how long until he disappears from the site because the voices in his head told him to kill the blasphemers and he goes on a holy tirade of torture.

    He would probably think all the killing, murdering and rape of the non-believers are all justified too... it's all in the bible, right?

    Why does scam always attract the sickest individuals?
    You people are desperate. You didn't count on my dreams and insights being real, did you? I really do know about God. You thought I made it up, right? No, everything I've said about God, angels, and heaven is correct. What do you gain by making false accusations?

    What kind of BS is this. "He goes on a holy tirade of torture." What absolute bull shit.

    You remind me of a Marxist. I argued with them in grad. school for five years. Mostly, I won the debates because I had logic and facts on my side. I remember, they delighted in calling me Nazi, capitalist big, etc. That was because they were incapable of admitted refuting my arguments. Marxist are incapable of objectivity. Marxism is a bankrupt theory just like atheism is based on nothingness, or the absence of truth. Show me where I'm wrong? You are desperate because you can't prove the universe came from natural causes.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-22-2010 at 08:52 AM.

  10. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Just a straw short of a psychopath this one... listening to dreams over reality.

    I wonder how long until he disappears from the site because the voices in his head told him to kill the blasphemers and he goes on a holy tirade of torture.

    He would probably think all the killing, murdering and rape of the non-believers are all justified too... it's all in the bible, right?

    Why does scam always attract the sickest individuals?
    I see, so you can't win your argument. You SOB, you've made a big mistake in attacking me. too bad, we aren't in the same room together, you would be out on the floor. Either apologize or go to hell.

    The disgusting thing about the internet is cowards can hid behind their words.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-21-2010 at 08:22 PM.

  11. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    ...

    You remind me of Marxist. I argued with them in grad. school for five years. Mostly, I won the debates because I had logic and facts on my side. I remember, they delighted in calling me Nazi, capitalist big, etc. That was because they were incapable of admitted I was correct, besides Marxist are incapable of objectivity. Marxism is a bankrupt theory just like atheism. Show me where I'm wrong? You are desperate because you can't prove the universe came from natural causes.

    You don't understand. I am a very stubborn person. If you don't believe that, keep up the insults and bull shit.
    First of all, I can't imagine you even being in grad school, let alone winning debates with this twisted logic of yours. I think you mentioned you were a professor once? Maybe you are flattering yourself but I really do not buy it.

    Secondly, as I mentioned before, it's apparent that you attribute the good in this world to god, yet anything that is bad you attribute to humans. What I want to know is what kind of experiment is god running? Was she that bored where she decided to create the universe, then humans, abundant with all sorts of suffering and cruelty?

    I mean I can't imagine god doing anything without purpose, without an ultimate goal. Surely we can't know what this purpose is, which has the advantage of not requiring you to explain the counterintuitive nature of god. But we can try to think about it can we? What would be the purpose of this omnipotent, omniscient entity to create some measly dot in the universe known as the human race, only for this race to torture each other and cause suffering?

    What I believe this leads to is the devaluing of the current/actual life you live and giving supreme importance to the afterlife or some supernatural purpose (if you don't believe in afterlife). As in, you feel that you have to live in a certain way, in accordance with a certain word passed down in a certain book which you confirm to be valuable based on dreams...
    Last edited by spovat; 12-22-2010 at 06:32 AM.
    'everyone needs a gimmick darling' -Freddie Mercury

  12. #140
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I see, so you can't win your argument. You SOB, you've made a big mistake in attacking me. too bad, we aren't in the same room together, you would be out on the floor. Either apologize or go to hell.

    The disgusting thing about the internet is cowards can hid behind their words.
    now the nasty comes out..now the aggressive and violent nature inherent in the fundy thought process rears its ugly head.
    'everyone needs a gimmick darling' -Freddie Mercury

  13. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by spovat View Post
    First of all, I can't imagine you even being in grad school, let alone winning debates with this twisted logic of yours. I think you mentioned you were a professor once? Maybe you are flattering yourself but I really do not buy it.

    Secondly, as I mentioned before, it's apparent that you attribute the good in this world to god, yet anything that is bad you attribute to humans. What I want to know is what kind of experiment is god running? Was she that bored where she decided to create the universe, then humans, abundant with all sorts of suffering and cruelty?

    I mean I can't imagine god doing anything without purpose, without an ultimate goal. Surely we can't know what this purpose is, which has the advantage of not requiring you to explain the counterintuitive nature of god. But we can try to think about it can we? What would be the purpose of this omnipotent, omniscient entity to create some measly dot in the universe known as the human race, only for this race to torture each other and cause suffering?

    What I believe this leads to is the devaluing of the current/actual life you live and giving supreme importance to the afterlife or some supernatural purpose (if you don't believe in afterlife). As in, you feel that you have to live in a certain way, in accordance with a certain word passed down in a certain book which you confirm to be valuable based on dreams...
    Revelation 11 (King James version)

    1: And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
    2: But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
    3: And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
    4: These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
    5: And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
    6: These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
    7: And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
    8: And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
    9: And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
    10: And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
    11: And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
    12: And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
    13: And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
    14: The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
    15: And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
    16: And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
    17: Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
    18: And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
    19: And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

    This is what happened to Jesus (God), the two witnesses. Humans blew it.

  14. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by spovat View Post
    now the nasty comes out..now the aggressive and violent nature inherent in the fundy thought process rears its ugly head.
    You too can go to hell.

  15. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    He just believes what goes on his dreams....all those pretty Angels and Fairys...forget the smiting, rape, murder, slavery...all sanctioned at one time or another, by the word of Dog.

    Dog bless.
    Go to hell.

  16. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You too can go to hell.
    i'm sure god will be proud of you, condemning your peers to hell
    'everyone needs a gimmick darling' -Freddie Mercury

Similar Threads

  1. Paul: ONLY Candidate Who Can Heal & Unite America
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 12:58 PM
  2. GOP/Bush Depression Not Going To Heal Anytime Soon
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 04:10 AM
  3. Heal Zoo?!?!
    By Pryceless in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 05:24 PM
  4. Heal The Money System - Heal Society
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 03:39 PM
  5. Why god' wont heal amputees....
    By enlightenment in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 04:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •