+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 81 to 96 of 213

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,553

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Governments pandering to special interest groups are spending my money and not meeting my needs.
    Not like the special interest groups that waste other peoples money to meet your needs... right!

    Why not just admit that you don't have an argument?

    The long version of all this is that you're nothing more than the flip-side of the evangelical christian coin...

  2. #82
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    On that imaginary note, we can continue our discussion. I just assume you are interesting in what I have to say, all the while knowing it's only while in fantasy land. That works.

    I still can't get there, where God is evil. Putting that aside, there are interesting things about God and the Bible.

    I have a fascinating story to tell. Many years ago I had a dream about an angel. The angel was hovering over the ground where dead bodies laid. The angel looked up to God and smiled. The meaning was, it has been accomplished. About the same time I had another dream about a man in a military uniform sitting on a chair like a throne. He look very important and majestic in his uniform. Light shown all around him.

    The following is a biblical story of an event.

    According to 2 Kings 19:35 "That night the angel of the Lord went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand men in the Assyrian camp." Cross references for the event are 2 Chronicles 32:21 and Isaiah 37:36. This was the army of Sennacherib King of Assyria. The army was threatening to destroy Jerusalem. You might read the complete story, it's very interesting.

    You need to convince God of that Argument. So far as I can determine God believes is freewill for his creatures.

    It's your fairy tale, my reality.

    The thesis no longer applies. The final act has been played. Nothing we do makes any differences. It ended for humankind when men murdered Jesus, Rev. 11.

    For Christians there is no need to worry because they can still believe in their fairy tale Jesus. I say that because I am certain no one will every believe me.

    No, except in the story I related above and others when the Lord God was in the world. It was that way because God chose to defend his chosen people.

    Now, you have plenty of ammunition to throw back. God's angel destroyed the army of King Sennacherib.

    Anyway. Now that we're back from fairy land, we can be normal.
    It's strange because you believe God is no longer in the world. It makes it convenient because now there shouldn't be proof he's here - he's not. The only issue, then, is that I don't see evidence other than fiction novels that he ever was in the world.

    God destroying another army.... 185,000 souls put to death for no good reason. All God would have to do is show himself and all that army and I would bet most if not all would have changed sides.

    Unfortunately, God would rather slaughter thousands of people than make the slightest effort to educate them. You are right. That is more ammunition. How could anything other than an evil God have set up such a situation?

    Every story you mention (I have read that one even if I don't remember all the fine details) just shows God's poor planning at best and evil nature at worst.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    ...

    Every story you mention (I have read that one even if I don't remember all the fine details) just shows God's poor planning at best and evil nature at worst.
    you're wrong Lord_jag. It's not poor planning...you just don't know the mysterious ways that god operates (as far as things I can't explain or don't make sense to me)
    'everyone needs a gimmick darling' -Freddie Mercury

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    It's strange because you believe God is no longer in the world. It makes it convenient because now there shouldn't be proof he's here - he's not. The only issue, then, is that I don't see evidence other than fiction novels that he ever was in the world.

    God destroying another army.... 185,000 souls put to death for no good reason. All God would have to do is show himself and all that army and I would bet most if not all would have changed sides.

    Unfortunately, God would rather slaughter thousands of people than make the slightest effort to educate them. You are right. That is more ammunition. How could anything other than an evil God have set up such a situation?

    Every story you mention (I have read that one even if I don't remember all the fine details) just shows God's poor planning at best and evil nature at worst.
    I thought you would reach that conclusion. The Lord (God) did it that way because he could. I imagine that no matter how God did it you would be critical.

    Since, we weren't there, we can't second guess God. I think you point to human's most significant problem. If you read the Old Testament carefully you'll conclude that the Jews had the same problem. They always seemed to anxious about the Lord "not doing it Right." I can't recall one prophet who said, "Lord you did it right." They were always pleading with God to do it this way or that way.

    I refuse to judge God. I know how futile that is. It is difficult, if not impossible, but the key is to look at it from God's point of view. I know I'll get flack for that, but I can't twist the truth.

  5. #85
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by spovat View Post
    you're wrong Lord_jag. It's not poor planning...you just don't know the mysterious ways that god operates (as far as things I can't explain or don't make sense to me)
    Acting like a dick is the LEAST mysterious thing any God or human could do.

    Do you think that could get you off any charge at all? You could be raping or killing someone and a group of police walk around the corner, see you and try to arrest you. You just scream out "I'm just being mysterious!!"

    And.... they let you go back to your killing/raping?

    Just doesn't cut it as an excuse....
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  6. #86
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I thought you would reach that conclusion. The Lord (God) did it that way because he could. I imagine that no matter how God did it you would be critical.
    Yes you are right. He CAN do that. He can also do anything. He could have NOT done that too. He could have done any number of non-evil things... but he did an evil one. He could have stopped the flow of events at any time and changed the course of history... but no. He allowed them to amass and had them killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Since, we weren't there, we can't second guess God.
    Dman rights I can. I have equal powers to God's creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I think you point to human's most significant problem. If you read the Old Testament carefully you'll conclude that the Jews had the same problem. They always seemed to anxious about the Lord "not doing it Right." I can't recall one prophet who said, "Lord you did it right." They were always pleading with God to do it this way or that way.
    And if God had done it right there would have been no question. Who could plead with a job well done?

    The act of pleading with the Gods is a plagiarized from polytheism where each God only had certain powers and they didn't all work together very well, with some good God's and some evil Gods.

    If God had done the job right in the first place there would be no need for any interaction at all. No pleading for anything and no need to kill any group or interfere with any actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I refuse to judge God. I know how futile that is. It is difficult, if not impossible, but the key is to look at it from God's point of view. I know I'll get flack for that, but I can't twist the truth.
    I know.... You are much happier with your visor on, plugging away with your belief and never looking around you to see if what you were told makes sense.

    You remind me of the horse in Animal Farm. Doing as your told without questioning if it's fair and not questioning if your orders even came from the leader. He refused to judge the pigs too. They were the leaders and whatever they said was the law.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Acting like a dick is the LEAST mysterious thing any God or human could do.

    Do you think that could get you off any charge at all? You could be raping or killing someone and a group of police walk around the corner, see you and try to arrest you. You just scream out "I'm just being mysterious!!"

    And.... they let you go back to your killing/raping?

    Just doesn't cut it as an excuse....
    You don't get it. it does count as an excuse when it's about god. because I've committed myself into believing in the imaginary sky fairy, i've committed myself into claiming her benevolence anytime something appeals to my emotions in a good way. However, anything that seems/feels evil to me, I must claim that god works in mysterious ways and I cannot know why exactly she does what she does but there must be a master plan...i cannot judge. i can only judge when what she does seems good to my humanly and earthly perceptions. because you know, i'm fully capable of making sense out of the good things god does, but not so much when it comes to bad things.
    'everyone needs a gimmick darling' -Freddie Mercury

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Yes you are right. He CAN do that. He can also do anything. He could have NOT done that too. He could have done any number of non-evil things... but he did an evil one. He could have stopped the flow of events at any time and changed the course of history... but no. He allowed them to amass and had them killed.
    Your repeating yourself unnecessarily. Yes, I get it, no matter what God does or has done, he is evil.

    Dman rights I can. I have equal powers to God's creator.
    Okay, Lord jag, author of the Bible and other books about God, perform a creative act. Move a mountain, created a being, or create an atom from nothing.


    Let' see you
    And if God had done it right there would have been no question. Who could plead with a job well done?
    Who is to judge what is right?

    The act of pleading with the Gods is a plagiarized from polytheism where each God only had certain powers and they didn't all work together very well, with some good God's and some evil Gods.
    Sounds like Creek mythology. Very interesting stories.

    If God had done the job right in the first place there would be no need for any interaction at all. No pleading for anything and no need to kill any group or interfere with any actions.
    God always does it right. His creatures don't.

    I know.... You are much happier with your visor on, plugging away with your belief and never looking around you to see if what you were told makes sense.
    Actually, what others like you say makes no sense. I do not qualify to be God's equal. Satan tried that and look what happened to Him (it). You haven't given me a good argument for hating God. God is all powerful, glorious, and Holy. That's it


    You remind me of the horse in Animal Farm. Doing as your told without questioning if it's fair and not questioning if your orders even came from the leader. He refused to judge the pigs too. They were the leaders and whatever they said was the law.
    Now, your getting nasty. That accomplishes nothing.

    We're skipping some basic facts about the world. God is no long here, He's in heaven. What we've discussed about the Bible is in the past. Neither of us has been put to a test. Our lives have proceeded without ever facing God or his judgments.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-16-2010 at 12:40 PM.

  9. #89
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Your repeating yourself unnecessarily. Yes, I get it, no matter what God does or has done, he is evil.
    No... No... No you don't have it. God could have been a good guy. But He isn't. He is evil through and through. The stories in the bible show him slaughtering his "children" countless times. Slaying beings he "loves" without so much as a indication of sorrow or attempting to look for a better way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Okay, Lord jag, author of the Bible and other books about God, perform a creative act. Move a mountain, created a being, or create an atom from nothing.
    You got it.

    Once upon a time, there was a mountain. And then it moved over there. A being appeared on the ground just before the mountain moved and was squished by the mountain.

    The end.

    I created a mythical mountain and moved it. Just like the creators of the bible did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Who is to judge what is right?
    I think we can all agree that mass murder of 185 thousand sheeple is not right. How many of them could have been re-educated and not slaughtered? How many just knew no better way?

    Now I'm no pure being(except in a thought experiment) but I can find a much better way than mass murder.... A perfect God should be able to come up with a method that no matter who reads it we would all have to agree that was the best way to deal with the situation because it's perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Sounds like Creek mythology. Very interesting stories.
    Exactly... and the bible didn't plagiarize from those at all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    God always does it right. His creatures don't.
    God created the creatures. If he had done that right his creatures would.

    You make it sound like God screwed up creation... so much for being perfect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Actually, what others like you say makes no sense. I do not qualify to be God's equal. Satan tried that and look what happened to Him (it). You haven't given me a good argument for hating God. God is all powerful, glorious, and Holy. That's it
    You don't have to be God's equal to know massacring 185,000 people is wrong.... Especially for an all powerful being.

    I have no intention of making you hate God. That doesn't make sense to me. He doesn't exist. It doesn't make sense to hate a being that doesn't exist.

    We agree on this God being all powerful, but glorious and Holy? I don't think anyone would consider mass murder on a "biblical scale" Holy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Now, your getting nasty. That accomplishes nothing.
    No. I'm not being nasty. The horse was the hardest worker and the most loyal of all the animals. He worked himself to death for the little pigs.

    It's just that the ones he was loyal to had absolute power and were corrupted absolutely...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    We're skipping some basic facts about the world. God is no long here, He's in heaven. What we've discussed about the Bible is in the past. Neither of us has been put to a test. Our lives have proceeded without ever facing God or his judgments.
    Exactly. That's what makes your belief so convenient. It's just too bad the bible casts God in such an evil light. As if he was in constant conflict with alter egos... just like the Greek/Pagan/Roman/Egyptian Gods he was plagiarized from.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  10. #90
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by spovat View Post
    You don't get it. it does count as an excuse when it's about god. because I've committed myself into believing in the imaginary sky fairy, i've committed myself into claiming her benevolence anytime something appeals to my emotions in a good way. However, anything that seems/feels evil to me, I must claim that god works in mysterious ways and I cannot know why exactly she does what she does but there must be a master plan...i cannot judge. i can only judge when what she does seems good to my humanly and earthly perceptions. because you know, i'm fully capable of making sense out of the good things god does, but not so much when it comes to bad things.
    LOL

    Thanks for clearing THAT up! :)
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    No... No... No you don't have it. God could have been a good guy. But He isn't. He is evil through and through. The stories in the bible show him slaughtering his "children" countless times. Slaying beings he "loves" without so much as a indication of sorrow or attempting to look for a better way.

    You got it.

    Once upon a time, there was a mountain. And then it moved over there. A being appeared on the ground just before the mountain moved and was squished by the mountain.

    The end.

    I created a mythical mountain and moved it. Just like the creators of the bible did.

    I think we can all agree that mass murder of 185 thousand sheeple is not right. How many of them could have been re-educated and not slaughtered? How many just knew no better way?

    Now I'm no pure being (except in a thought experiment) but I can find a much better way than mass murder.... A perfect God should be able to come up with a method that no matter who reads it we would all have to agree that was the best way to deal with the situation because it's perfect.

    Exactly... and the bible didn't plagiarize from those at all!

    God created the creatures. If he had done that right his creatures would.

    You make it sound like God screwed up creation... so much for being perfect...

    You don't have to be God's equal to know massacring 185,000 people is wrong.... Especially for an all powerful being.

    I have no intention of making you hate God. That doesn't make sense to me. He doesn't exist. It doesn't make sense to hate a being that doesn't exist.

    We agree on this God being all powerful, but glorious and Holy? I don't think anyone would consider mass murder on a "biblical scale" Holy.

    No. I'm not being nasty. The horse was the hardest worker and the most loyal of all the animals. He worked himself to death for the little pigs.

    It's just that the ones he was loyal to had absolute power and were corrupted absolutely...

    Exactly. That's what makes your belief so convenient. It's just too bad the bible casts God in such an evil light. As if he was in constant conflict with alter egos... just like the Greek/Pagan/Roman/Egyptian Gods he was plagiarized from.
    I think I have the answer for understanding all the discrepancies that you find. First, God doesn't respect humans. As a matter of fact, he is more our adversary than our friend. For that, you may have a good point. As I said, you have to understand it from God's point of view.

    Since the fall of paradise, angels have kept God informed about what's happens in the world. Contrary to the view that God is everywhere and knows every single thing that happens, God is in heaven.

    After the fall of paradise, God did not intervene. Then, when homo sapiens began to gain control over infra-human species, God intervened. He didn't intervene to save homo sapiens, he intervened to save what remained of his creatures and to save the earth from destruction.

    That puts a different spin on things.

    Rather than destroying homo sapiens, he attempted to reason with them hoping he could bring about a return of paradise. Based on principles of equity, which is characteristic of God, he made an effort to reconcile things with his species.

    Remember, the whole business began when Satan began attacking the other angels. After Satan assumed authority in the world, God withdrew.

    God's original creatures did not have sophisticated brains like humans. Why would God want a species inclined to rebel and challenge him? No, contrary to God's best intentions, homo sapiens e v o l v e d. We are collateral damage from Satan's imprisonment.

    It's a class half empty or half full thing. I am thankful God visited earth and left his imprint through the Bible. It is a waste of t i m e to question and hate Him.

    You know I think the editors of scam.com are disturbed about discussions concerning God and e v o l u t i o n. Why is that?

    I think I can write your response. How dare God pull such a dirty trick on his creation.

    The crucial test is how humans respond to God. Would God care if his creation reject Him? If God is two entities in one, humans would find that ridiculous and would probably reject Him as a freak. That's really the issue. Humans don't like God.

    Assuming God is two entities, why doesn't anyone know that. That thesis has already been tested. God, the two witnesses, has already been in the world. For three and one half years, God tested his creation (Rev. 11). He was totally rejected. Not only was He rejected, but He was brutally murdered. Then, to make matters worse, he was left in the street like garbage for three in one half days. From God's perspective, there's little hope for his creatures.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-17-2010 at 11:55 AM.

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Can I just point out the questions that run through my mind when I read your post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Since the fall of paradise, angels have kept God informed about what's happens in the world. (evidence for angels?) Contrary to the view that God is everywhere and knows every single thing that happens, God is in heaven. (evidence for any gods in a place called heaven?)

    After the fall of paradise, God did not intervene. Then, when homo sapiens began to gain control over infra-human species, God intervened. He didn't intervene to save homo sapiens, he intervened to save what remained of his creatures and to save the earth from destruction. (evidence for any of this interference? The evidence just suggests ev0lution without any outside interference - note I'm not talking about creation, or abiogenesis)

    That puts a different spin on things.

    Rather than destroying homo sapiens, he attempted to reason with them hoping he could bring about a return of paradise. (evidence? You think human ancestors could be reasoned with like current humans? If so, why didnt we record this conversation?) Based on principles of equity, which is characteristic of God, he made an effort to reconcile things with his species.

    Remember, the whole business began when Satan began attacking the other angels. After Satan assumed authority in the world, God withdrew. (evidence for Satan existing?)

    God's original creatures did not have sophisticated brains like humans. Why would God want a species inclined to rebel and challenge him? No, contrary to God's best intentions, homo sapiens e v o l v e d. We are collateral damage from Satan's imprisonment. (again, evidence satan exists/existed?)

    It's a class half empty or half full thing. I am thankful God visited earth and left his imprint through the Bible. It is a waste of t i m e to question and hate Him.

    You know I think the editors of scam.com are disturbed about discussions concerning God and e v o l u t i o n. Why is that?

    I think I can write your response. How dare God pull such a dirty trick on his creation.

    The crucial test is how humans respond to God. Would God care if his creation reject Him? If God is two entities in one, humans would find that ridiculous and would probably reject Him as a freak. That's really the issue. Human don't like God. (humans dont inherantly believe gods exist, it has to be drummed into them by cultural brainwashing and bribery such as immortality lol ... cos theres no evidence)

    Assuming God is two entities, why doesn't anyone know that. That thesis has already been tested. God, the two witnesses, has already been in the world. For three and one half years, God tested his creation (Rev. 11). (evidence?) He was totally rejected. Not only was He rejected, but He was brutally murdered. Then, to make matters worse, he was left in the street like garbage for three in one half days. From God's perspective, there's little hope for his creation.
    All of these things are baseless beliefs. I'm being utterly serious here - I dont get it. I dont believe in anything for which there is no evidence, and that includes all supernatural. You might say that means I cant believe that many things exist because I havent personally seen them, or the evidence, but thats why I rely on rational evidence based science to guide me.

    Evidence. It's rather important. And books like the Bible, Koran, Torah, and The Hobbit, do not count as evidence of anything other than humans record their parables and current moral fables into book form.

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Can I just point out the questions that run through my mind when I read your post:



    All of these things are baseless beliefs. I'm being utterly serious here - I dont get it. I dont believe in anything for which there is no evidence, and that includes all supernatural. You might say that means I cant believe that many things exist because I havent personally seen them, or the evidence, but thats why I rely on rational evidence based science to guide me.

    Evidence. It's rather important. And books like the Bible, Koran, Torah, and The Hobbit, do not count as evidence of anything other than humans record their parables and current moral fables into book form.
    I am not bothered by your comments because I have stated numerous times there's no empirical evidence for God, heaven, the Bible or any other supernatural idea. I am sorry, but you wasted your time with this posting. I have already been certified by Lord jag and others as the "crazy one." The only reason why Lord jag and I have these discussions is because he is civil and humors me. A couple of posting ago I decided to go to a science fiction meeting with him. However, because I couldn't be there we posted on scam.com instead. Do you follow my meaning. None of you will ever believe a word I post about God, so why not have some fun.

    Truth is stranger than fiction.

    All kidding aside, I believe ever word of what I've posted about God, heaven, angels, and Satan. That makes me a first class nut. Right?
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-17-2010 at 11:58 AM.

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where groids don't
    Posts
    1,770

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    He won't heal them cuz when they are down at "The Club" they look like retards trying to do the "raise the roof " dance. Shrugging your shoulders up and down more resembles "Charlie Brown and The Peanuts" dancing.
    Signature back in one week

  15. #95
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I think I have the answer for understanding all the discrepancies that you find. First, God doesn't respect humans. As a matter of fact, he is more our adversary than our friend. For that, you may have a good point. As I said, you have to understand it from God's point of view.

    Since the fall of paradise, angels have kept God informed about what's happens in the world. Contrary to the view that God is everywhere and knows every single thing that happens, God is in heaven.

    After the fall of paradise, God did not intervene. Then, when homo sapiens began to gain control over infra-human species, God intervened. He didn't intervene to save homo sapiens, he intervened to save what remained of his creatures and to save the earth from destruction.

    That puts a different spin on things.

    Rather than destroying homo sapiens, he attempted to reason with them hoping he could bring about a return of paradise. Based on principles of equity, which is characteristic of God, he made an effort to reconcile things with his species.

    Remember, the whole business began when Satan began attacking the other angels. After Satan assumed authority in the world, God withdrew.

    God's original creatures did not have sophisticated brains like humans. Why would God want a species inclined to rebel and challenge him?
    Yes he would, or he wouldn't have made them. An omniscient being has full knowledge of what will happen.

    Why? Well you'll have to ask him. Let me know the answer.

    Maybe he had a murderous itch to scratch and wanted to feel justified in killing his own creations? Maybe he was much like a child who liked to set up building blocks and then break them down?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    No, contrary to God's best intentions, homo sapiens e v o l v e d. We are collateral damage from Satan's imprisonment.
    God is omnipotent too. Nothing happens contrary to his intentions.

    Satan's damage and imprisonment was planed by God, started by God and enacted by God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    It's a class half empty or half full thing. I am thankful God visited earth and left his imprint through the Bible. It is a waste of t i m e to question and hate Him.
    It is a waste of time to hate him, but not for the reason you thing. It's a waste because he doesn't exist and never has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You know I think the editors of scam.com are disturbed about discussions concerning God and e v o l u t i o n. Why is that?
    I don't think there are editors on scam.com. I really don't think anything would disturb them even if they do actually read all this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I think I can write your response. How dare God pull such a dirty trick on his creation.
    No. That's not my response at all. God doesn't pull "dirty tricks" God plans and does acts of evil. God doesn't dare to do anything. He plans out what he wants to happen and then makes it happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    The crucial test is how humans respond to God. Would God care if his creation reject Him? If God is two entities in one, humans would find that ridiculous and would probably reject Him as a freak. That's really the issue. Humans don't like God.
    Honestly I don't think God could care less what humans would think about them than humans care what bacteria think of them.

    If humans did hate God in the bible, they have good reason. God slaughtered them en mass countless times... whenever he had a tantrum about not being loved or not doing as he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Assuming God is two entities, why doesn't anyone know that. That thesis has already been tested. God, the two witnesses, has already been in the world. For three and one half years, God tested his creation (Rev. 11). He was totally rejected. Not only was He rejected, but He was brutally murdered. Then, to make matters worse, he was left in the street like garbage for three in one half days. From God's perspective, there's little hope for his creatures.
    Sure... God is two entities... or 12.. or 85. Now we're back into polytheism and now the plagiarized stories in the bible of God fighting with other Gods over humans start to make sense.
    Last edited by Lord_jag; 12-17-2010 at 01:41 PM.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Yes he would, or he wouldn't have made them. An omniscient being has full knowledge of what will happen.

    Why? Well you'll have to ask him. Let me know the answer.

    Maybe he had a murderous itch to scratch and wanted to feel justified in killing his own creations? Maybe he was much like a child who liked to set up building blocks and then break them down?

    God is omnipotent too. Nothing happens contrary to his intentions.

    Satan's damage and imprisonment was planed by God, started by God and enacted by God.

    It is a waste of time to hate him, but not for the reason you thing. It's a waste because he doesn't exist and never has.

    I don't think there are editors on scam.com. I really don't think anything would disturb them even if they do actually read all this.

    No. That's not my response at all. God doesn't pull "dirty tricks" God plans and does acts of evil. God doesn't dare to do anything. He plans out what he wants to happen and then makes it happen.

    Honestly I don't think God could care less what humans would think about them than humans care what bacteria think of them.

    If humans did hate God in the bible, they have good reason. God slaughtered them en mass countless times... whenever he had a tantrum about not being loved or not doing as he said.

    Sure... God is two entities... or 12.. or 85. Now we're back into polytheism and now the plagiarized stories in the bible of God fighting with other Gods over humans start to make sense.
    You disappoint me, Lord jag, usually you do a better job reading my posting. If you notice, I just laid the most important reason for God being disinterested in human affairs.

    Contrary to what Christians say, he doesn't give dam. That kind of fits with you impressions that God is cruel and inhumane.

    It's because we aren't part of his original design for paradise. Skip that notion you have that he is responsible for every act, evil or not, because He's God. Afford him some human qualities, just for the sake of argument, which is to say God has a personality.

    The for understanding the fate of humankind is that humans don't like god.

    Now, go back and read my posting, or don't, it doesn't really matter.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-17-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Paul: ONLY Candidate Who Can Heal & Unite America
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 11:58 AM
  2. GOP/Bush Depression Not Going To Heal Anytime Soon
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 03:10 AM
  3. Heal Zoo?!?!
    By Pryceless in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:24 PM
  4. Heal The Money System - Heal Society
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 02:39 PM
  5. Why god' wont heal amputees....
    By enlightenment in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 03:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •