+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 177 to 192 of 213

  1. #177
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    You mean the book, "The Grand Design"?....I'm in the process of reading it. I know you haven't but yet, you've admitted that so....how are you able to refute whats in the book?

    I've read the bible...more than once. I was neither impressed nor was I won over. I find it to be verbose and contradictory.

    To the contrary, I can be swayed to another side if there is evidence present or compelling. You, unlike me, have taken your side first, made assumptions and then filter evidence. So much for critical thinking.
    You are not fair. I have, and remain, a student of evolution. Mostly, what irritates me about scientists is their multiple universe thesis. It is extraordinarily ridiculous. Hawking and others like him are mile above me intellectually, that's why I am amazed that they can come up with such a weird theory. It says they are desperate to support atheism.

  2. #178
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You are not fair. I have, and remain, a student of evolution. Mostly, what irritates me about scientists is their multiple universe thesis. It is extraordinarily ridiculous. Hawking and others like him are mile above me intellectually, that's why I am amazed that they can come up with such a weird theory. It says they are desperate to support atheism.
    You are a "student" of evolution? Yet you start a new thread claiming evolution hasnt been able to explain "the origin of the universe"?

    You cant be a student of something if you dont even understand the meaning of the word!

  3. #179
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Cnance, you are nothing more than an Christian apologetic shill. You dishonestly obfuscate Evolution, Abiogenesis and Cosmology in your strawman arguments. You are neither honest or sincere in your desire to learn.

    Like most Christian apologetics who come out here, your not really interested in learning, all you wish is to have your beliefs validated so you don't feel you are living a lie.
    Last edited by LogicallyYours; 12-23-2010 at 12:49 AM.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  4. #180
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I am not being dishonest. If I were dishonest I would lie. I don't lie. What I have said about God is absolutely true. Just because I can't certify my dreams doesn't mean their incorrect.

    This is like being in a hornets nest. I can sympathize with what God experienced when he was in the world. What humans do best is attack, attack, and attack some more until their victim is dead. Revelation 11.
    circular argument much?

    not being able to certify your dreams does not mean they are incorrect, you are right about that. but it also does not make your dreams true or a fact. get that through your head
    Last edited by spovat; 12-23-2010 at 04:57 AM.
    'everyone needs a gimmick darling' -Freddie Mercury

  5. #181
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by spovat View Post
    circular argument much?

    not being able to certify your dreams does not mean they are incorrect, you are right about that. but it also does not make your dreams true or a fact. get that through your head
    Why do you people do this, I guess it's because you don't read the posts. I have never said my dreams are evidence. However, with regard to truth or fact, you cannot tell me it is not fact, and therefore truth. They are my dreams, not yours. I have told about my dreams of scam.com because they relevant to discussions about God. Thus far, I don't believe anyone believes me, but so what. My life doesn't depend on that.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-23-2010 at 01:31 PM.

  6. #182
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Why do you people do this, I guess it's because you don't read the posts. I have never said my dreams are evidence. However, with regard to truth or fact, you cannot tell me it is not fact, and therefore truth. They are my dreams, not yours.
    Yep. Just as much fact AND just as laughable as the giant spaghetti monster.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  7. #183
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Yep. Just as much fact AND just as laughable as the giant spaghetti monster.
    Sorry, have you got the news? Your Bi-Polar. That's too bad, and you were such a likable fellow.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-23-2010 at 06:55 PM.

  8. #184
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    You are a "student" of evolution? Yet you start a new thread claiming evolution hasnt been able to explain "the origin of the universe"?

    You cant be a student of something if you dont even understand the meaning of the word!
    Instead of insulting me, why don't you explain the origin of the universe. I have always been a student. To date, there is no scientific explanation for the origin of the universe.

    It science can't explain it, then, God did it.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-23-2010 at 06:58 PM.

  9. #185
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    "Dog did it"...I saw it in a dream.

    You are the living example of the "God of the Gaps" argument. Again, you assume a logical fallacy. Because science isn't 100% definitive regarding Origins, you default to Dog.

    Logical Fallacy, If A doesn't equal C, then B equals C.

    Two quick questions
    1. Please show the positive proof for B.
    2. Please show B to be the only other option.


    You're just too easy to take apart. It's not even a challenge.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  10. #186
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Instead of insulting me, why don't you explain the origin of the universe. I have always been a student. To date, there is no scientific explanation for the origin of the universe.

    It science can't explain it, then, God did it.
    I hope you realize why it's so hard for anyone here to take you seriously. that last comment you made seems to sum up your viewpoints... as others have said, this is the logical fallacy of absence of evidence. just because something hasn't been explained entirely, you assume god did it? I won't even bother being PC anymore, you are an idiot.
    'everyone needs a gimmick darling' -Freddie Mercury

  11. #187
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by spovat View Post
    I hope you realize why it's so hard for anyone here to take you seriously. that last comment you made seems to sum up your viewpoints... as others have said, this is the logical fallacy of absence of evidence. just because something hasn't been explained entirely, you assume god did it? I won't even bother being PC anymore, you are an idiot.
    No, you are an idiot. God did it.

    There is no scientific theory to explain how the universe was created from natural causes. It is a by default argument. However, that's over you head, idiot.

    I think you also have a Bi-Polar problem.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-27-2010 at 06:29 PM.

  12. #188
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    "Dog did it"...I saw it in a dream.

    You are the living example of the "God of the Gaps" argument. Again, you assume a logical fallacy. Because science isn't 100% definitive regarding Origins, you default to Dog.

    Logical Fallacy, If A doesn't equal C, then B equals C.

    Two quick questions
    1. Please show the positive proof for B.
    2. Please show B to be the only other option.


    You're just too easy to take apart. It's not even a challenge.
    You need treatment. I think you have a Bi-Polar problem.

  13. #189
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    You are a "student" of evolution? Yet you start a new thread claiming evolution hasnt been able to explain "the origin of the universe"?

    You cant be a student of something if you dont even understand the meaning of the word!
    Well, enlighten me, explain the origin of the universe according to natural causes. I am willing to bet a million dollars that you will never do it.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-27-2010 at 06:46 PM.

  14. #190
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Cnance, you are nothing more than an Christian apologetic shill. You dishonestly obfuscate Evolution, Abiogenesis and Cosmology in your strawman arguments. You are neither honest or sincere in your desire to learn.

    Like most Christian apologetics who come out here, your not really interested in learning, all you wish is to have your beliefs validated so you don't feel you are living a lie.
    I get it, if I don't believe your BS, I'm stupid, if I don't do as you atheist pigs say, I am an idiot. Oh Yes, I forgot, I am dishonest if I don't believe everything you say. Your making a big mistake if you think you can brainwash me.

    I've the perfect argument for refuting atheist. God did it. I thought you like that. It's one of your favorite sayings, right?

    Well, the facts are that science is light years (several trillion squared) from ever understanding how the universe came about. Atheist could however transcend that problem by accepting the fact that God did it.

  15. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    No, you are an idiot. God did it.

    There is no scientific theory to explain how the universe was created from natural causes. It is a by default argument. However, that's over you head, idiot.

    I think you also have a Bi-Polar problem.
    I point out your logical fallacy of argument from ignorance and you come and prove that you are indeed employing that fallacy?

    do you not see how it is a fallacy to claim that... Just because there is no theory explaining how the universe was created from natural causes, that means god did it? if you can't see that, you truly are a lost cause.

    i'm not surprised that you would be getting exceedingly violent, angry, and showing your true colors, hidden behind supposed morals.

    i admit that i didn't want to bother with you anymore, which proves now that i am merely bored in responding to the filth you spew on these boards. i am fully convinced that you are a troll, looking for some attention. not only that but you have a serious mental illness. i pity the people that have to come into contact with you in real life.
    'everyone needs a gimmick darling' -Freddie Mercury

  16. #192
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by spovat View Post
    I point out your logical fallacy of argument from ignorance and you come and prove that you are indeed employing that fallacy?

    do you not see how it is a fallacy to claim that... Just because there is no theory explaining how the universe was created from natural causes, that means god did it? if you can't see that, you truly are a lost cause.

    i'm not surprised that you would be getting exceedingly violent, angry, and showing your true colors, hidden behind supposed morals.

    i admit that i didn't want to bother with you anymore, which proves now that i am merely bored in responding to the filth you spew on these boards. i am fully convinced that you are a troll, looking for some attention. not only that but you have a serious mental illness. i pity the people that have to come into contact with you in real life.
    I was correct, you really are stupid. If you can't put up, then shut up. You can go on and on forever, or until your dead, but you will never explain the origin of the universe. So don't be so arrogant, you have nothing to brag about.

    I'm sorry, you have a Bi-Polar disorder.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-27-2010 at 09:12 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Paul: ONLY Candidate Who Can Heal & Unite America
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 11:58 AM
  2. GOP/Bush Depression Not Going To Heal Anytime Soon
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 03:10 AM
  3. Heal Zoo?!?!
    By Pryceless in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:24 PM
  4. Heal The Money System - Heal Society
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 02:39 PM
  5. Why god' wont heal amputees....
    By enlightenment in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 03:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •