+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 145 to 160 of 213

  1. #145
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by spovat View Post
    i'm sure god will be proud of you, condemning your peers to hell
    Your not my peer, your my adversary.

  2. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Just a straw short of a psychopath this one... listening to dreams over reality.

    I wonder how long until he disappears from the site because the voices in his head told him to kill the blasphemers and he goes on a holy tirade of torture.

    He would probably think all the killing, murdering and rape of the non-believers are all justified too... it's all in the bible, right?

    Why does scam always attract the sickest individuals?
    This is to test your reading ability.

    Revelation 11 (King James version)

    1: And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
    2: But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
    3: And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
    4: These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
    5: And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
    6: These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
    7: And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
    8: And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
    9: And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
    10: And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
    11: And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
    12: And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
    13: And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
    14: The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
    15: And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
    16: And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
    17: Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
    18: And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
    19: And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

  3. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Your not my peer, your my adversary.
    a grad student/professor who can't even distinguish between your/you're TWICE in the same sentence? I'm starting to get the feeling that YOU ARE a troll...
    'everyone needs a gimmick darling' -Freddie Mercury

  4. #148
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by spovat View Post
    a grad student/professor who can't even distinguish between your/you're TWICE in the same sentence? I'm starting to get the feeling that YOU ARE a troll...
    You are a first class jerk. Keep it up, let's see you quits first.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-22-2010 at 08:39 AM.

  5. #149
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You are a first class jerk. Keep it up, let's see you quits first.
    listen man, i'm not here to fight with you. I merely point out inconsistencies in your claims and arguments. you've claimed you used to be a professor and a grad student yet you make the same elementary error twice in the same sentence, then another one in the above reply... most of your other responses are full of fallacies, circular reasoning and plain psychotic claims. the sad part is everyone reading this thread can see that except you. either you don't have the capacity to reflect upon your potential errors or you are simply a troll looking for attention.

    Either way, I have nothing else to discuss with you so i'll go ahead and quit first (after this post of course) because I feel like i'm talking to a 12 year old.
    Last edited by spovat; 12-22-2010 at 08:53 AM.
    'everyone needs a gimmick darling' -Freddie Mercury

  6. #150
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by spovat View Post
    First of all, I can't imagine you even being in grad school, let alone winning debates with this twisted logic of yours. I think you mentioned you were a professor once? Maybe you are flattering yourself but I really do not buy it.

    Secondly, as I mentioned before, it's apparent that you attribute the good in this world to god, yet anything that is bad you attribute to humans. What I want to know is what kind of experiment is god running? Was she that bored where she decided to create the universe, then humans, abundant with all sorts of suffering and cruelty?

    I mean I can't imagine god doing anything without purpose, without an ultimate goal. Surely we can't know what this purpose is, which has the advantage of not requiring you to explain the counterintuitive nature of god. But we can try to think about it can we? What would be the purpose of this omnipotent, omniscient entity to create some measly dot in the universe known as the human race, only for this race to torture each other and cause suffering?

    What I believe this leads to is the devaluing of the current/actual life you live and giving supreme importance to the afterlife or some supernatural purpose (if you don't believe in afterlife). As in, you feel that you have to live in a certain way, in accordance with a certain word passed down in a certain book which you confirm to be valuable based on dreams...
    All of you are incapable of understanding an argument. If you are going to refute what I've said read what I've posted instead of making up what I said. Here is a quick summary, I assume however at this point you will click off your brain, but nevertheless here it is for the umpteen time.

    We are collateral damage. God created the universe as a prison for Satan. For whatever reason, he created paradise on earth. That was during the time of the dinosaurs when his species were in full bloom. Satan entered paradise and turned God's creations away from Him.

    Then, when angels reported to God that homo sapiens were becoming the dominant species, God decided to intervene. Contrary popular belief, God was concerned about infra-human species and the planet, not humans. The Bible is a crude record of God's intervention. In a final attempt to reconcile things with his creation, God came into the world as Jesus. After He was brutally murdered (Rev. 11) and left in the street as garbage, God again assumed a policy of nonintervention. That's the true story of God, a short version.

    God is two entities, both equally powerful, beautiful, and Holy. The fact that no one in the world knows this is testimony to the vast distance between God and humans. The reason why humans reject God is because they have no tolerance Him. Therefore, gospel writers and Paul made up the son of God story.

    I know this is a waste of time, but I enjoy telling the truth about God. Mostly, you are all a bunch of first class jerks. However, I insist on exercising my first amendment rights to say what I please. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, in the end we all end up the same. For me, I would rather know the truth than live a lie. God's beauty and Holiness is all I need. Everyone else prefers to make up fairy tale stories about God (gospels and Paul), or live in a senseless world.

    One more thing all of you atheist jerks. You will never prove the universe came about from natural causes. God did it.

  7. #151
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I see, so you can't win your argument. You SOB, you've made a big mistake in attacking me. too bad, we aren't in the same room together, you would be out on the floor. Either apologize or go to hell.

    The disgusting thing about the internet is cowards can hid behind their words.
    How very christian of you. Solving discussions with violence.

    How could I possibly win an discussion with you when I argue with logic and examples and you argue with lies and rhetoric and violence?

    Lets look at your mass post-o-ignorance shall we?
    Last edited by Lord_jag; 12-22-2010 at 09:51 AM.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  8. #152
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    ing1:
    at least here we see your mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I see a sunset and watch the sun fading, You see a bloody sky with a murderous god doing horrible things.
    Out and out lie. I attribute nothing to your make believe God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Obviously you have not read the Bible.
    Complete lie. I've probably read it more than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I think iawill was correct. You have a perceptual problem.
    Another lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You are blinded by a strong prejudice against religion, and, of course, God. Where do you get these stories, "horrible things to loved ones."
    Complete ignorance and lack of reading comprehension. I've explained it multiple ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Your argument is becoming stranger and stranger.
    Personal attack with no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I suppose Hawking is your god.
    Complete lie in multiple ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    If he says such and such, it must be true.
    Another complete lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    No one, including Hawking, one of the greatest physicist of our time, can sell the multiple universe idea.
    Another complete lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    First of you would have to admit your forged the data
    Another complete lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    since there is no way you can confirm its existence, that makes you dishonest.
    another complete lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Remember, science is suppose to be value neutral.
    Another complete lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    The problem is atheist, including Hawking have declared, science is the answer,
    Another complete lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    a complete substitute for religion,
    another complete lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    and yet, for the most important question, it falls on its face.
    another complete lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    "Other than multiple universes," yes I go along with that. Then, he should stick to the truth and not concoct a hypothesis
    another complete lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    to fit with his atheistic beliefs.
    another complete lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Read your postings and tell me you don't hate God.
    another complete lie. I demand you tell me how I can hate something that doesn't exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Declaring God to be evil is defamation His character.
    another lie. It's an observation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You have never said you love God.
    Well... the truth! How do I love something that doesn't exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Not only don't you love God, you have accused Him of being Satan.
    another complete lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You have denied God's divinity, accused Him of being evil,
    because he is evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    stupid,
    because he is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    and many more detestable things.
    because he is detestable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Based on the evidence of what you have said, you hate God.
    another complete lie. I can't hate something that doesn't exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post

    Revelation 11 fits you perfectly. You would, like the others, celebrate His gruesome murder.
    another complete lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You have already said it many, many ways if God exists he is a evil monster.
    another complete lie. He doesn't exist. He's represented as a monster in the bible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Just because you claim it is an hypothesis, doesn't mean you haven't spoken how you feel. It is clear from your words that if were in the presence of God you would read Him the riot act.
    Good thing he doesn't exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You did the nailing when you began condemning God.
    another complete lie. I have never nailed anything into anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I am not a fool,
    You KNOW that's a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I will never lie about God.
    and another complete lie here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You are either blind
    and another lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    or you have made up your own reality.
    and another lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Why are their locks on doors, why are their criminal laws, why do people have to be cross examined in court, etc. Yes, there is evil in the world. People do evil, not God.
    Exactly... and the reason is there is no such thing as God to DO evil.... In reality. He is a fictional character in a fiction book.

    WOW! 25 lies in one post! A new record! Even for a Christian warrior ass wipe!
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  9. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    at least here we see your mental capacity.

    Out and out lie. I attribute nothing to your make believe God.

    Complete lie. I've probably read it more than you.

    Another lie.

    Complete ignorance and lack of reading comprehension. I've explained it multiple ways.

    Personal attack with no reason.

    Complete lie in multiple ways.

    Another complete lie.

    Another complete lie.

    Another complete lie.

    another complete lie.

    Another complete lie.

    Another complete lie.

    another complete lie.

    another complete lie.

    another complete lie.

    another complete lie.

    another complete lie. I demand you tell me how I can hate something that doesn't exist.

    another lie. It's an observation.

    Well... the truth! How do I love something that doesn't exist?

    another complete lie.

    because he is evil.

    because he is stupid.

    because he is detestable.

    another complete lie. I can't hate something that doesn't exist.

    another complete lie.

    another complete lie. He doesn't exist. He's represented as a monster in the bible.

    Good thing he doesn't exist.

    another complete lie. I have never nailed anything into anyone.

    You KNOW that's a lie.

    and another complete lie here.

    and another lie.

    and another lie.

    Exactly... and the reason is there is no such thing as God to DO evil.... In reality. He is a fictional character in a fiction book.

    WOW! 25 lies in one post! A new record! Even for a Christian warrior ass wipe!
    Your and your ilk are totally incapable of understanding the truth.

    Here it is again. Revelation 11 (King James version).

    1: And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
    2: But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
    3: And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
    4: These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
    5: And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
    6: These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
    7: And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
    8: And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
    9: And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
    10: And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
    11: And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
    12: And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
    13: And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
    14: The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
    15: And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
    16: And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
    17: Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
    18: And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
    19: And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.


    Here is the consequence of hating God. It should please you that God suffered at the hands of men. This story is the closest to the truth about God that has ever been written. Go ahead, have a good laugh. In the end we all end up the same.

    Where is the proof that the universe was created by natural causes. I have a bulletin for you.

    GOD DID IT.

  10. #154
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Your and your ilk are totally incapable of understanding the truth.
    Wow... I am so scared what your fiction writers say about the fictional population in their fiction book. See my hands shake that your fictional character will jump out of the book and do anything.

    Hey ass monkey...

    How about you quit with the "repeat it till we all believe it" stance and actually back up something with any form of intelligence?

    Tell us... once and for all...

    How does someone love or hate something that doesn't exist?

    I've asked you that a dozen times and you never answer except to state I hate your mythical being.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  11. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Wow... I am so scared what your fiction writers say about the fictional population in their fiction book. See my hands shake that your fictional character will jump out of the book and do anything.

    Hey ass monkey...

    How about you quit with the "repeat it till we all believe it" stance and actually back up something with any form of intelligence?

    Tell us... once and for all...

    How does someone love or hate something that doesn't exist?

    I've asked you that a dozen times and you never answer except to state I hate your mythical being.
    Hey, simpleton jerk, it's a waste of time discussing anything with you. Your mind is totally warped.

    I have another bulletin for you. I do this because atheist are so tense, almost nothing can penetrate.

    Science has never, and will never, prove the universe came from natural causes.

    GOD DID IT.

  12. #156
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    GOD DID IT.
    WHICH ONE??
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  13. #157
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    WHICH ONE??
    Both did it. That's the true mystery. God is two entities, but not even the angels know how it works. They just know there are two Gods. The essence of heaven is the interaction of the two.

    I know that's not what you intended. You're making a wise ass statement about the many gods people worship.

    All theologians would disagree. The fact that they don't know much about God speaks volumes about the sad state of the world.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-22-2010 at 12:02 PM.

  14. #158
    Lord_jag's Avatar
    Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,796

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Both did it. That's the true mystery. God is two entities, but not even the angels know how it works. They just know there are two Gods. The essence of heaven is the interaction of the two.

    I know that is not what you intended. You're making a wise ass statement about the many gods people worship.

    All theologians would disagree. The fact that they don't know much about God speaks volumes about the sad state of the world.
    And..... you wouldn't care to back any of that up. You just keep pulling shit from your ass and hoping we'll eat it up?
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

  15. #159
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    And..... you wouldn't care to back any of that up. You just keep pulling shit from your ass and hoping we'll eat it up?
    Jump in the lake, you jerk. You really are stupid. I've posted this several times. Remember what I posted about the two witnesses? How can you argue with someone when you don't read what they say. Just as I suspected, none of you read much of what I post. Your arrogance gets in the way.

    Who do you think the two witnesses are?
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-22-2010 at 12:09 PM.

  16. #160
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Why won't God heal amputee's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    That's a true picture of bias, hate, and stereotyping.
    Ya know, for a while there...I thought you were on an even keel...for a while...

    I understood that you believed what you believe based on a dream...fair enough. Son of Sam spoke to a dog...whatever works for ya.

    But then you started posting more misinformation and regurgitating your same old crap...Ya know, the crap you had been called out on before...AND NOW YOU'RE ALL KINDS OF PISSY!!!

    Well, what the hell did you expect?...You talk out of your ass and claim to know the truth, make arguments from authority, claim others like Hawking don't know what they are talking about...WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ HIS BOOK AND LACK THE SKILL SET TO REFUTE IT!!!...Again, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT????

    Now, go have a Merry Christmas!
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Similar Threads

  1. Paul: ONLY Candidate Who Can Heal & Unite America
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 11:58 AM
  2. GOP/Bush Depression Not Going To Heal Anytime Soon
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 03:10 AM
  3. Heal Zoo?!?!
    By Pryceless in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:24 PM
  4. Heal The Money System - Heal Society
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 02:39 PM
  5. Why god' wont heal amputees....
    By enlightenment in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 03:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •