+ Reply to Thread

Sharky is offline Right Might over Right Wrong(J. Swift) late 1600's User Rank

"Tax the Churches"

Greetings all.
    I would suppose most of if not all of you have seen my Avatar.
    So, you can see that I go against the Wormwood being fed to us as pure water.

Here is my argument.

I don't expect any so called Church go'ers from agreeing whats so ever with me.

All are a buzz about Taxes.

Some argue we need to cut taxes and some wish only the Middle Classes get tax reduction and the wealthy to be taxed at a higher rate.
    This is creating a great divide that I fear could start some nasty business on TV and will and is creating a huge problem for the future of programs developed to sustain our poorer, hungry and out of work or disadvantaged citizens.

No one is even proposing that we levy taxes on Church Corporations. (they take in monies, have payrolls, and large amounts of property.
    This country touts how there is separation of Church and State. While these Corporations admit to separation from Politics or State Church, they also don't pay any property taxes or income tax on tithes (which is income to maintain i.e. buildings, staff, and printed materials etc.)

Why if they are not part of Government yet private entities do they not pay taxes?

The revenue we are not receiving from such organizations is daunting.

We as a nation are not a Government with a State Religion other then Greed as our faith (Democratic Capitalism is thrown around as our way).

We can solve the shortfall in our budget and debt if we would take off the Blinders and see who is really raping us as far as Taxes go.

Catholic Church is the largest property owner in the States according to what I have read. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Levy Taxes on Churches.

This is my strange logic;

When entering basically any Church I have ever been in, being a Street Preacher, I visit many to speak and are then removed from coming back.

These same churches have at the front a Christian Flag and next to it an American flag. Some even pledge their alligence to it first, then go on to speak about the blessings God has given America.(God Bless America)
    So, FRAK everyone else.

They are all Super Patriotic to this Nation.

They wish, what they say God wants us to be as a nation.
    Some even go as far as hinting your vote should represent your Churches views in the Voting you do.

Like "What would Jesus(he-soos) do?"

Billions could be at our disposal if we would look at the worst offender in non-taxation.

We would rather have a Tax Revolt then dare tax an entity not suppose to be part of the Government.

By giving them no taxation we have robbed our own selves.

Tax all churches.
    Once you do we will see many close down cause they won't be able to afford to stay open do to the fact that they would have to demand more then 10% from there parishiners.

It is said that the Holy Roman Empire when failing as a State Controlled Empire turned the name around and became the Holy Roman Catholic Church (Universal church). That the treasure robbed from the entire world(the booty of 1000 years was taken control of by this Universal Church.
    Hense , making it the Richest Entity on Earth.

Ask yourself:
    How much of the Worlds Treasure was gathered by the Roman Empire and where did they store it all?

Answer is in the Catacombs sealed of below the Vatican, and there are tons of Gold, Silver, scrolls and everything they transported back from their Victories.

Try if you can to imagine such stolen wealth still hidden by man from the Nations that rightfully should have it all returned, but that will never happen will it?

TAX Churches, Tax their assets.

If they are so dam Patriotic they shouldn't disagree.

They should be more then Happy to be American and pay into the Country which affords them their "Freedom of Religion Rights"
    Last edited by Sharky; 11-30-2010 at 04:56 AM.

Re: "Tax the Churches"

Lol.

I agree. Churches are profit making businesses. And the people at the top of the large churches - and religions - make money and gain power because of their "faith".

Actually, tax isnt the answer to the problem. People stopping believing (of their own accord, of course) in superstition, thats the real answer.

I'm glad to see what I feel is the correct response from you two to Taxing these money making ventures.

I feel as if we should get all the non-believers to start a Nation wide movement ( TAX Church's) as an answer to our Taxation issues.
    But, we all know that they who oppose it( members and Pastors), will make excuses like infringing on their religious beliefs.

TAX CHURCHES

Meanwhile we all know the obstacle to this will be the Churches and most of all Politician's vie for Votes in these same Churches.

These Politicians say they go to Church and then after wards, outside of that building, they do(all forms of sins) and say things (thoughts that are to the point Evil) as if God only sees them sitting in those pew's and that He doesn't Judge them or their actions against His people the entire World.

TAX CHURCHES

Being a so called Christian is to give unto "Caesar what is Caeser's (taxation) and to God what is Gods" your Souls.
    They take this as far as Taxes (their income not the Chruches !) and giving unto Caesar their offspring too!
    When their God didn't say your children to be given (in Military Service) to Caesar (representing any Kingdom you live in)
    Which is so against "thou shalt not Kill" anyway.

TAX CHURCHES

These Church members give all they got to prop up a secular Government and also give willing a Blood Sacrifice to show their loyalty to another Kingdom except (don't tax my church ideals)
    Within a seven mile area all around me are 16 churches with 100's of acres and Huge (some) buildings and more being built.

TAX CHURCHES

If Christ taught that a House divided can't stand then WHY?, are there so many different branches splitting off from one teaching to what Man is teaching and so pleasable to a few they have to have their own church.

TAX CHURCHES

I feel it is greed of a Person who has no skills but speaking and formulating opinions that are adhered by a few and these few build a church. (sounds almost like a political party)

TAX CHURCHES

All these Churches would probably have to shut down if Taxed, they would not be able to afford a pastors wage and lifestyle in such a poor county as Jackson County is.

TAX CHURCHES

I'm normally against taxes, but the churches should be paying property taxes. They get the police, fire etc services. In this state 100% disabled veterans don't pay property taxes, but they do have to pay for their garbage pick up.
    I swear by my life and my love for it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for me.
    John Galt

Snappy good to hear.

TAX CHURCHES

I don't mind them paying taxes at all, but it won't solve the problem of the government over spending, it will just give them more to mishandle

iamwill,

The Military did that once then they started separating them.

We had the Army Aircorp which was part of the Army. Now Air Force

We had the Navy.
    Now we have the Navy and Marine Corp.
    The Marines are treated as a separate force when they are actually the armed force of men for the Navy.

Seems that when the War was over the different branches inside the branches broke off and now have their own *******.

Much to mush waste in the military.

Especially that stature Office gains.
    If there was a Royalty it is in the Military with all their Brass and pride of being some of the most efficient thinkers when it comes to developing new and better ways to kill.
    Yet they (most) have religious meditations (thoughts) of ones religion taught.

Military and serving ones country above Gods teachings is plainly wrong no matter how you feel you can justify it by passing the buck.

You will have to answer to a higher authority then man.ing1: