+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

One thing I've noticed...

StormPay and IntGold seem to be the preferred methods of getting money for scammers. Why is that? Is it because PayPal has those stupid, irritating "rules" and has to follow those silly "laws"?

From the IntGold website: "Located in Texas, Incorporated in Texas, and all holdings are in the United States." this, plus the fact they limit transactions to 75 dollars make me feel better.

I got this from stormpay.com:
    The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

This makes me feel worse.

Re: One thing I've noticed...

hello guys.......

heads up. there are news circulating that Stormpay itself is a Scam.

look at this link http://www.stormbay-sucks.com and decide for yourself.

Scammers like using the gold currencies because:

-No charge back. Once you send them your money it's theirs.
    -It allows a wider range of scams. PayPal doesn't allow "investment schemes"

Verrrrrry interesting.

Stormpay (Stormclix)

I just signed on at Stormpay and they have this new thing called Stormclix where you view an ad for 20 seconds and get paid 1 to 5 cents per click. The account reads 20 some odd cents after making a few clicks and they claim you can get your money transferred to your bank every 24 hours if you want.

Question: I haven't set up my bank with them yet, but does anyone know if they actually pay and transfer the money, or will they require some money at some point I don't know about? Also concerned if they will take money out of the bank account. The dang thing is so low they wouldn't get much but I can't afford to be ripped off a few dollars now.

I realize the clix can't make a lot of money (maybe around $3 a hour average) but it's something to do with spare time and better than nothing at all which has been my lot recently....

Just want to make sure they really do pay and there's no hidden scams at work here....

Re: Stormpay (Stormclix)

I don't think that's a scam. I have a couple of bucks from that in my account, and I when I purchased something the other day, I was given the option to use that money. So it looks ok...

Yeah, after day 2 I'm sure it is OK, because it's impossible to make much. They only let you get so many clix and then they run out for awhile so you don't have access to unlimited clix. I made 68 cents yesterday and 9 today. All the clix so far have been the 1 or 2 cent variety. It would be nice if the 5 cent and up clix came on...

Well, it's a *little* money anyways but certainly not enough to live on. I guess let it accumulate over time and transfer it when you get to $20.... seems that could take a few weeks unless you sat at the computer hours & hours doing nothing but looking at ads....

I do my stormclixing. I only make about $1 a day though. Really can't wait till I get my NetIBA pin in the mail so I can access those $5 clix.

Quote Originally Posted by mpo7112839
    I do my stormclixing. I only make about $1 a day though. Really can't wait till I get my NetIBA pin in the mail so I can access those $5 clix.
    This is day 3 and I've made 97 cents so far. I think the most clix are available in the early am EST. There were 17 this morning around 6 am, but yesterday there were only 11 at 8:30 am. Later on in the day there are only 1 -3 clix available. The majority of all these have been 1 centers.

Does anyone know how many more clix become available with that NetIBA? I know that costs a little money to get so I don't want to waste money if I'm not going to get the clix to make up for it.

I spent the $9 to get mine, about 1 month ago, and still haven't gotten my pin. I have emailed them, and one guy emails me saying " I mailed it, I'll try again." That was 2 weeks ago. I am going to email one more time and tell them if I don't get it in a few more days, I want my money back. My address isn't complicated at all, so I don't know what the problem is. Any how still making my $1 a day. lol.
    Can anybody tell me seriously, is there a way to make good money on the internet?

STORMPAY vs. EGOLD Fees

Not really a "scam" unless you consider outrageous fees a "scam" ;)

WEll, my question is, does anyone know what the total Egold fees are as compared to Stormpay? Egold seems major confusing and you cannot deposit directly or withdraw directly but must use a 3rd party processor like the ones listed on Egolds site. These seem to charge a small commision fee, so technically you are paying something like 5% + .0 something %, plus the 3rd party commision fee.

Stormpays fees are 3% for deposits and 6.9% + .69 cents per payments. Higher than Paypals but at least strait forward and not as confusing as Egold. Plus you can work directly from Stormpay & your bank account, making direct deposits & withdrawls without all that 3rd party business of Egold.

People often recomend Egold because of lower fees, but it seems too darn complicated & potentially about the same as Stormpay once you calculate "commisions" paid to the 3rd party transaction processors.

Is there some simpler way to use Egold I'm not seeing here?
    Last edited by Ravensmedicine; 10-14-2005 at 02:29 AM.

i got my NETiba pin, and wow the first day look really good, with 5 X 10 cents, 8 0.3 cents ,4 X0.2 cents and 50 x 0.1 cents , i believe within 1 week shall be able to get back my certify fee...
    pm me to know more

forgot to add....
    i register 01/10/2005 get my pin 12/10/2005 location , asia, singapore at my time 0600pm to 0830pm a lot of clix release to us.............. and u can see abt hald is for NETiba certify
    if u are serious in stormclix, it is good to have certify u will like it... trust me, register under me , i guide u with other programs.......
    pm me

Re: STORMPAY vs. EGOLD Fees

Hi there

E-Gold is the best solution if you are moving money over the internet.
    You can pay with it or getting payed.
    The free for 6$ is 0.15$
    above 54$=0.75$
    What you have to understand is when you have a E-Gold account you have a gold account. This is gold not money like £/$/euros.
    The only time you are using 3rd party processor is when you are buying gold (putting $ in your e-gold account) or selling gold (changing gold into $ to your bank account)
    But if you buy/sell things on the internet this is the cheapest way you can do it.
    Why having a bank account if you can have your money at e-gold as gold bars

regards

I got my NetIBA certification finally. I have seen quite a few more clix. They changed some rules though. Now you have to wait till your account reaches $1, which isn't bad. Also to advertise the total cost has to be $5 now, instead of just $1.
    Ultimately even though I only make $1 a day, they do pay it. I realy wish some realy rich advertiser would get on there and offer $5 clix, lol. Thanks. God Bless. Diane

intgold BUSTED!

Federal raid targets local online business

Brad Kellar
    The Herald Banner
    GREENVILLE —

A local online payment business is the subject of a federal fraud investigation, which resulted in the company being raided Friday by agents of the United States Secret Service and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Several agents remained in the offices of Internet Gold Incorporated, 3931 Joe Ramsey Boulevard, late Friday night.

Special Agent B. J. Flowers with the Secret Service said the company was the focus of an ongoing investigation.

“We served a federal search warrant on the business this afternoon,” Flowers said.

Flowers said no arrests had been made in connection with the investigation. He declined to specify what the agents were looking for or the basis of the investigation against the company.

“It was a big search warrant and we’ve got a lot of stuff to look at,” Flowers said.

Officers with the Greenville Police Department assisted with the serving of the warrant, which took place at around 2:30 p.m. Friday.

Police Chief Harold Roseberry said the investigation involved allegations of fraud.

“We’ve been working with them on it for a long time,” Roseberry said. “The investigation has been going on for more than a year.”

According to the company’s web site, Internet Gold Incorporated, based in Greenville, was found in February, 2002. The company is described as a digital currency, online payment system and IntGold account processor. Internet Gold Incorporated also owns the InGoldcard ATM debit card system.

Other sources list Mark Comer of Greenville as the chief executive officer of the company and Jeff Koleski as the vice president of marketing.

No telephone listings could be found Friday for either Comer or Koleski in Greenville.