+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

James Tague, which bullet?

Mr. Liebeler.
    About 12 to 15 feet east of the point No. 6 on Commission Exhibit No. 354.
    Now you yourself, as I understand it, did not see the President hit?
    Mr. Tague.
    I did not; no.
    Mr. Liebeler.
    How long after did you feel yourself get hit by anything?
    Mr. Tague.
    I felt it at the time, but I didn't associate, didn't make any connection, and ignored it. And after this happened, or maybe the second or third shot, I couldn't tell you definitely--I made no connection. I looked around wondering what was going on, and I recall this. We got to talking, and I recall that something had stinged me, and then the deputy sheriff looked up and said, "You have blood there on your cheek." That is when we walked back down there.
    Mr. Liebeler.
    Do you have any idea which bullet might have made that mark?
    Mr. Tague.
    I would guess it was either the second or third. I wouldn't say definitely on which one.
    Mr. Liebeler.
    Did you hear any more shots after you felt yourself get hit in the face?
    Mr. Tague.
    I believe I did.
    Mr. Liebeler.
    You think you did?
    Mr. Tague.
    I believe I did.

I believe Tague was hit by Oswald's first shot, the missed shot. I believe his initial reaction when confronted by the police officer after the president's car sped by, that he had no idea of being struck till it was pointed out to him proves the first bullet was the one which hit him.

Re: James Tague, which bullet?

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post

I believe Tague was hit by Oswald's first shot, the missed shot. I believe his initial reaction when confronted by the police officer after the president's car sped by, that he had no idea of being struck till it was pointed out to him proves the first bullet was the one which hit him.
    "I believe" doesn't cut it.

"I believe" doesn't cut it.

Evidence to the fact does.

Evidence to the fact does.
    Can you show me the evidence?.

Can you show me the evidence?.
    http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sbt.htm

Unprovable.

Show me visual footage which shows Oswald's first shot leaving the sixth floor of the school book depository, bouncing off the curb & deflecting into James Tague's facial area.

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Marsh/Jfk-c...acy/tague.html If you read all of James Tague's testimony he believed he was hit by the second or third shot. James Altgen, who was down on Elm St. in front of JFK's limo and took his famous photo, tesitified that when he took that photo it was at the exact moment of the first shot.

Unprovable.

Show me visual footage which shows Oswald's first shot leaving the sixth floor of the school book depository, bouncing off the curb & deflecting into James Tague's facial area.
    Don't be the typical idiot you are.

If you read all of James Tague's testimony he believed he was hit by the second or third shot.
    He believes? He didn't know he was hit until a cop told him he was hit so how does he know which shot struck him in the face?

It was the first shot, the one that went through the tree and struck the curb.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/scearce.htm

Here is my evidence. You will see that agent George Hickey bends down and to his left at frame 143.

The leftward head turns of JFK, Mrs. Kennedy, Hickey and Connally visible in the earliest Zapruder frames were almost exactly simultaneous. JFK begins to turn his head left at Z140. Mrs. Kennedy begins to turn her head left at Z142. Hickey begins to look left and downwards, starting at Z143/144. At Z149, Connally begins to turn his head left. JFK, Mrs. Kennedy, Hickey and Connally begin their leftward head movements within ˝ second of each other. This simultaneity suggests that the leftward head turns of these four people were probably due to the same cause.
    http://www.washingtondecoded.com/sit...onds-in-d.html

This backs up this event of the Z film

“Just prior to the shooting the presidential car turned left at the intersection and started down an incline . . . . After a very short distance I heard a loud report which sounded like a firecracker,” wrote agent George Hickey.
    Hickey's statement fits the Z Film, he turned sharply to the left and ducked remarkedly in reflex to a gun shot sound and the bullet sailing over the car and smacking the curb. This bullet fragmented in flight and retained enough velocity to cut Tague but in the excitement of the motorcade he didn't realize he was struck until he was told.

http://www.history-matters.com/archi...ol18_0373a.htm

Statement of Sam Kinney

http://www.history-matters.com/archi...Vol3_0106b.htm

More evidence of a shot just after the car turned onto Elm.

http://www.history-matters.com/archi...Vol2_0121b.htm

Another confirming a shot just after the limo completed it's turn onto elm.
    Last edited by danrush1966; 12-06-2010 at 04:31 AM.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/scearce_f...92-Closeup.gif

Notice....Hickey ducks and looks to his left. We see the President and Connally reacting as well especially Connally's quick head snaps which back up his statement to the Warren Commission.

3 shots...one dead president.

Logic- 1 Conspiracy- fail

The traffic light still located on the northwest corner of Elm and Houston is, by all appearances, fundamentally identical to the post-and-mast combination that was there in 1963.[35] (According to Alex Wong, an engineer with the Dallas Public Works and Transportation department, relevant maintenance records are kept for up to seven years only).[36] If the mast extending over Elm is intact, it might not be too late for an expert inspection by a metallurgist. And even if the results are short of conclusive because of the passage of time, what transpired in Dealey Plaza has, at last, a truly plausible explanation.

We need to examine this traffic light.

This first shot not only validates the Warren Report's 3 shot confirmation but gives Oswald 12 seconds vice 8 to make all three shots.

There was no conspiracy, there were no extra shooters, Oswald did it, case is closed.

There was no conspiracy, there were no extra shooters, Oswald did it, case is closed.
    You do realise there is evidence to suggest it would have been impossible for Oswald to have produced the fatal wound & produce JFK's head movement (back & to the left) from his position on the sixth floor.

As for James Tague not knowing he had been hit by a bullet in his face until a cop had told him?.

(hahahahahahahahaha -- Oh excuse me, I just love a good comedy line when I hear one!).
    Last edited by $ick3nin.vend3tta; 12-06-2010 at 02:37 PM.

You do realise there is evidence to suggest it would have been impossible for Oswald to have produced the fatal wound & produce JFK's head movement (back & to the left) from his position on the sixth floor.

You do realize your suggested evidence has been proven wrong right?

You do realize that JFK wore a restrictive steel back brace on the day he was killed right?

You do realize that a high velocity bullet produces a shockwave which will cause objects to fall away not towards the direction of the bullet?

Please, unless you've fired a rifle in your life don't keep shooting bull shit in my face.

So why didn't Oswald shoot Kennedy on Houston as the limo was coming towards him? Well it's obvious from all his later actions that the little bastard wanted to live, not die.

Had Oswald shot his rifle at that moment, everyone and their mother would have been looking up at that window and the bullets would have been returning on his ass.

By waiting till the car turned onto Elm, Oswald gained tactical surprise and elemental protection from being shot at quickly.

I believe he botched the first shot, perhaps a quick jerk of the trigger or trying to shoot through the tree but his first aim was spoiled.

The bullet sailed over the car, the sonic crack of it passing by made George Hickey duck. Both JFK and Connally heard the sound and reacted to it.

Oswald cocked his next round and decided to use the iron sites since the limo was still close enough for an easy aim. He aimed center of mass on Kennedy's back as the limo passed into his iron sites. Second shot went through both men.

Oswald cocked for his final shot, now he has six seconds remaining from the second shot. this time he uses the scope, leading the crosshairs just above and slightly ahead of Kennedy's head.

He kills JFK.

He believes? He didn't know he was hit until a cop told him he was hit so how does he know which shot struck him in the face?

It was the first shot, the one that went through the tree and struck the curb.
    He remembered the sting on his cheek, but then, he was there, what does he know!

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast