+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 80

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4

    Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    heres something your average muslim wont tell you.

    Muhammad, the prophet of islam, who is deemed by all muslims to be the model human being was a paedophile. he married aisha when he was 51, and she was 6, he then consumated the marriage when she was 9. this is all well recorded in the hadiths:

    Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

    Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

    Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
    Narrated 'Ursa:
    The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

    Sahih Bukhari 5.236.
    Narrated Hisham's father:
    Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.


    SHE WAS A CHILD, who even played with dolls and on swings, but that didnt stop the deviated sexual tendencies of Muhammad:

    Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me.

    Tabari Hadith: IX:131: (Aisha narrated) "My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was then brought in while the Messenger was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. Then the men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old."



    if there are any muslims on this forum, what do you have to sya to that?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,553

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SaLaMoN
    heres something your average muslim wont tell you.

    Muhammad, the prophet of islam, who is deemed by all muslims to be the model human being was a paedophile. he married aisha when he was 51, and she was 6, he then consumated the marriage when she was 9. this is all well recorded in the hadiths:

    Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

    Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

    Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
    Narrated 'Ursa:
    The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

    Sahih Bukhari 5.236.
    Narrated Hisham's father:
    Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.


    SHE WAS A CHILD, who even played with dolls and on swings, but that didnt stop the deviated sexual tendencies of Muhammad:

    Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me.

    Tabari Hadith: IX:131: (Aisha narrated) "My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was then brought in while the Messenger was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. Then the men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old."

    if there are any muslims on this forum, what do you have to sya to that?
    SaLaMoN,
    I am not Muslim and I am not in a position to dispute your quotes. I have no doubt they are accurate. I do believe you may be applying modern Western social standards to a Medieval, Middle-Eastern culture. I'll be the first to admit that I am no authority on the subject... a passing knowledge at best... However, based upon my limited knowledge of Middle-Eastern culture at that time, the practice you are describing as pedophilia was a commonly accepted social practice and not a criminal or deviant behavior.

    The purpose of your post is not to inform or spark debate... it's purpose is to inflame.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    939

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    SaLaMoN,
    I am not Muslim and I am not in a position to dispute your quotes. I have no doubt they are accurate. I do believe you may be applying modern Western social standards to a Medieval, Middle-Eastern culture. I'll be the first to admit that I am no authority on the subject... a passing knowledge at best... However, based upon my limited knowledge of Middle-Eastern culture at that time, the practice you are describing as pedophilia was a commonly accepted social practice and not a criminal or deviant behavior.
    Yep. Although 9-years does seem a bit young. For some reason, 11-14 comes to mind regarding the ripe old age for a "woman" to marry. Of course, it depends on the time, place and culture in question, none of which, like PaulM, I have much factual knowledge of.



    The purpose of your post is not to inform or spark debate... it's purpose is to inflame.
    Yep.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Aspartame Island
    Posts
    920

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    Incest is a common household thing in the middle east. There is an organization who specialize in family/marriage counselling that hold seminars all over the world. I found out from one of their informational cd's that it is all a very common occurrence in the middle eastern cultures for incest to happen to young kids. So, this probably isn't repulsive to them. It happens all the time anyway, it's normal right ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    480

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    You are making yourself look like a halfwit. He had lots of wives so what? Average life expectance was what 30? So you have 15yo having midlife crises?

    At least he did exist.... unlike that Jew guy that spends all his time with guys

    ps do you even know any muslims? or are you just scared of everyone?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,553

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    I did a little research on this topic... just a little. I found out that this is a hot academic topic... still being debated. Some of the issues being addressed are: The accuracy of Aisha's age as recorded, was she prepubescent at the time of her marriage. Another item I learned was that the marriage would never have taken place without the permission of Aisha's guardian... meaning that for the time and society... the marriage was acceptable. The issue of her age and it's accuracy comes into play in that Aisha may not have accurately known her age... allowing for error since girls sometimes married at age 11... raising the prepubescent question.

    To add... I am not justifying the initial post in this thread. It's presentation was solely to provoke and inflame...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    the jews put manhood at 12.women mature faster then men.....TADA!!hehe!!take away all religious reference and go into the the 'HOOD!!see what is happenin.same thing.it's obviously a natural occurence.GET OVER IT!?when YOU(salomon) raise people from the dead i'll follow YOU!!...maybe....hehe!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    76

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    Nice cartoon.. did you draw it yourself or copy it from one of the bathroom stalls down at your local gas station?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    522

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    Yep, Muhammed was a demon possesed pedophile...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    76

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    The purpose of your post is not to inform or spark debate... it's purpose is to inflame.
    And so is this...
    Yep, Muhammed was a demon possesed pedophile..
    :(

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by flipus
    Nice cartoon.. did you draw it yourself or copy it from one of the bathroom stalls down at your local gas station?
    is this a been there done that comment!?hehe!!just askin....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    522

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by flipus
    And so is this...
    :(
    Whan..... :D

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quertol
    Yep, Muhammed was a demon possesed pedophile...
    I'm confused.... which one is Muhammed again?


    * Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

    * Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

    * Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.

    * Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 14, one of them the daughter of an associate in the petition business.

    * Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano was arrested for sexually molesting a 14-year-old girl.

    * Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.

    * Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.

    * Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

    * Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.

    * Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

    * Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

    * Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.

    * Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.

    * Republican zoning supervisor, Boy Scout leader and Lutheran church president Dennis L. Rader pleaded guilty to performing a sexual act on an 11-year old girl he murdered.

    * Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

    * Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.

    * Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

    * Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

    * Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

    * Republican advertising consultant Carey Lee Cramer was sentenced to six years in prison for molesting two 8-year old girls, one of whom appeared in an anti-Gore television commercial.

    * Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

    * Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

    * Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

    * Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.

    * Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.

    * Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.

    * Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.

    * Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.

    * Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline was placed under house arrest for child molestation and possession of child pornography.

    * Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

    * Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

    * Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an ******** girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.

    * Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.

    * Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.

    * Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.

    * Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.

    * Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.

    * Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.

    * Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.

    * Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

    * Republican legislator Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).

    * Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was found guilty of molesting a 15-year old girl.

    * Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.

    * Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.

    * Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.

    * Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.

    * Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.

    * Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.

    * Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.

    * Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.

    * Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.

    * Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a "good military man" and "church goer," was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.

    * Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four ******** girls, including his daughter.

    * Republican campaign worker, police officer and self-proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken was convicted of having sex with two under-age girls.

    * Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation" Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.

    * Republican president of the New York City Housing Development Corp. Russell Harding pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer.

    * Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was found guilty of raping a 15-year old girl. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    76

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    So much for the moral majority. Do as I say not as I do. :D

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    26

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    That is TRUE.

  16. #16
    truthbearer Guest

    Re: Muhammad and the little girl!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    I'm confused.... which one is Muhammed again?


    * Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

    * Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

    * Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.

    * Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 14, one of them the daughter of an associate in the petition business.

    * Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano was arrested for sexually molesting a 14-year-old girl.

    * Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.

    * Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.

    * Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

    * Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.

    * Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

    * Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

    * Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.

    * Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.

    * Republican zoning supervisor, Boy Scout leader and Lutheran church president Dennis L. Rader pleaded guilty to performing a sexual act on an 11-year old girl he murdered.

    * Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

    * Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.

    * Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

    * Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

    * Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

    * Republican advertising consultant Carey Lee Cramer was sentenced to six years in prison for molesting two 8-year old girls, one of whom appeared in an anti-Gore television commercial.

    * Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

    * Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

    * Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

    * Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.

    * Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.

    * Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.

    * Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.

    * Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.

    * Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline was placed under house arrest for child molestation and possession of child pornography.

    * Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

    * Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

    * Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an ******** girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.

    * Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.

    * Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.

    * Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.

    * Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.

    * Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.

    * Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.

    * Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.

    * Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

    * Republican legislator Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).

    * Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was found guilty of molesting a 15-year old girl.

    * Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.

    * Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.

    * Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.

    * Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.

    * Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.

    * Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.

    * Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.

    * Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.

    * Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.

    * Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a "good military man" and "church goer," was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.

    * Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four ******** girls, including his daughter.

    * Republican campaign worker, police officer and self-proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken was convicted of having sex with two under-age girls.

    * Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation" Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.

    * Republican president of the New York City Housing Development Corp. Russell Harding pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer.

    * Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was found guilty of raping a 15-year old girl. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.
    Let's also not forget about our former president clinton gettin it on a daily basis with Lewinsky not to mention the many others that he ordered on their knees to his service as president!!

    Now that's the Highest position in our office today you failed to recognize..What a bunch of leaders we have today..but then again maybe Clinton doesn't count because he doesnt' profess christianity , but he sure likes to look like he does...LOL!!

    Keep it fair and balanced..We got perverts starting right at the top dont' we!!

    TB

Similar Threads

  1. Bob Ross Draws Muhammad
    By CarlinAnnArbor in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 08:52 PM
  2. Pictures of the Prophet Muhammad
    By Sviat in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-15-2015, 03:53 AM
  3. Muhammad was a leperous, AIDS-ridden, boy-loving.
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 11:47 AM
  4. Myths Of Muhammad
    By mumbles in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 01:04 PM
  5. CALViN AND HOBBES — AND MUHAMMAD
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 10:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, abortion, accepted, account, accuracy, accurate, accused, adam, administration, admit, admitted, advice, age, ages, agreed, agreement, aide, ale, alive, allegations, allowed, allowing, ame, amen, american, andrew, animals, another, anti, apart, apartment, appeared, aries, army, arrested, ass, assault, associate, ation, attitude, authority, aware, babies, baby, ban, banned, based, bathroom, be aware, bed, bet, better, beverly, biggest, bit, blatant, block, blue, boards, bobby, bounty, boy, breath, bring, broke, brooks, bunch, bur, business, businessman, called, calls, campaign, care, case, catch, catholic, caused, cell, central, chairman, chance, children, chris, christian, christians, christmas, church, citi, cli, clinto, clintons, clip, clo, college, colorado, commercial, commissioner, commit, common, communication, complex, con, congressional, congressman, cons, conservative, constantly, contest, continue, core, corp, correction, county, couple, crap, credit, crimes, criminal, culture, dar, darn, date, daughter, david, day, dea, dead, death, debates, demonize, denial, dennis, denton, description, destroying, development, difficult, director, disgusting, dna, doctor, documentation, doesn, don, dont, door, dow, drug, ear, earl, earlier, east, edge, elec, electio, eme, ends, enter, entire, error, examples, experience, exposing, extreme, extremely, eye, eyes, face, factual, false, fashion, father, federal, feel, feeling, feels, felony, female, field, fired, floor, fly, folks, fool, forget, fred, front, funds, gas, gay, george, george w. bush, ggg, girl, girls, good, governor, gram, greatest, groups, grown, gut, guys, hands, hard, heart, hell, hey, hide, highly, his, holy, home, hot, hourly, house, housing, howard, huma, human, hurt, husband, hypocritical, ial, ian, ica, ignorance, ignore, ill, images, imagine, imbred, ime, individuals, info, insults, intelligence, inter, internet, involved, involves, involving, ion, isn, issue, issues, item, jack, jail, jeffrey, john, judge, kevin, kind, knew, large, larry, last, lawrence, leaders, leading, lee, likes, line, lines, lis, lisa, listed, lived, living, local, lol, long, loses, lot, loves, luke, making, manager, mankind, marine, mark, marriage, married, matter, mea, members, mess, military, million, millions, mind, minnesota, model, month, moon, moral, more, mother, nature, ner, nervous, nice, night, noah, nude, number, nurse, office, official, open, opportunity, oral, ordered, organization, original, page, pal, par, parker, part, partner, pas, passionate, pastor, paul, paying, pedophile, person, personal, personality, peter, philip, photos, picked, piece, play, played, point, politician, poor, pos, pose, position, post, posted, posts, potential, pray, presiden, presidential, principles, process, property, prophet, protect, prove, proved, proven, proves, provider, provoke, public, pure, question, quote, quotes, raise, raising, raped, rapist, rated, reaction, read, real, reason, rebel, recorded, related, religious, remember, replacing, representative, republican, research, respect, return, revealing, richard, risk, robert, roll, sad, salamon, scenario, scott, scum, scumbag, search, selling, sen, senate, sense, sensitive, served, service, set, sex, sexual, sexually, sharing, ship, shock, short, shows, shut, silent, simple, site, skin, slam, slim, smoke, son, sons, soo, sorry, sounds, sources, speaking, spends, spent, spoils, star, starting, starts, state, states, step, stephen, steve, stop, stories, story, strategist, strike, style, sul, sun, surfaced, survive, sya, system, taken, takes, talk, talking, tan, teacher, ted, television, test, texas, they, thought, thread, today, told, tolerance, tone, top, totally, touch, trac, typing, united, united states, url, user, verify, version, vic, view, vince, virginia, wait, watched, water, week, weeks, weird, western, whats, wide, woma, women, won, wont, worker, working, worth, wow, wrong, yay, year, years, york, young

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •