+ Reply to Thread

CONCLUSION TO "AM I ABOUT TO BE SCAMMED TOMORROW"

EVERYONE JUST THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TODAY WHICH IS RATHER FUNNY! YESTERDAY I WAS WORRIED AND ASKED FOR PEOPLES OPINIONS ON MY SUSPECTED SCAM... THANKYOU SINCERELY TO THOSE THAT HAVE VOICED THEIR OPNINIONS ON MY THREAD .. SCAMBUSTER.. DYNAMOO ETC .. AND NOW YOU CAN LAUGH .. SO WE HAD A PHONE CALL FROM SOME FRENCH PEOPLE AT 7AM THIS MORNING WHICH WAS GREAT... SAYING THE CASH WAS ON ITS WAY ETC.. MENAWHILE THE FINANCIER WAS IN "MEETINGS" AND WE WERE AWAITING A TEN DIGIT CODE AND SECURITY QUESTION TO GIVE A MAN WHEN HE TURNED UP WITH THE CASH... I SENT AN EMAIL SAYING IF WE DO NOT RECIEVE THE CODES THE VEHICLE WILL NOT BE FOR SALE TO YOU ANYMORE ..

TEN MINUTES LATER WE RECIEVED AN "URGENT ACT QUICK" EMAIL OF MR RICHARD SAYING THE SHIPPING COMPANY WANTED AN EXTRA 325GBP HERES THE EMAIL ::

Hello sorry for the delay…. just came out to do this from the meeting…. Please find bellow

DIGIT CODES…..1357389056

QUESTION WHAT DID I PROMISE TO BUY YOU?
    ANSWER A CUP OF COFFEE

WRITE THIS OUT AND DELET FROM YOUR EMAIL.

DID YOU PRINT OUT THE AIRWAY BILL YET? …ANY WAY ONES YOU CAN GIVE THEM THE 10 DIGIT AND Q AND ANS YOU WILL GET THE PACKAGE.

YOUR CONTACT PERSON IS THE P I SCANED TO YOU (EMMANUEL COLLINS)

HE WILL PERSONALLY MAKE THE DELIVERY.

HOW EVER I WILL WANT YOU TO ACT AND DO THIS ASAP

COLLINS EMAILED ME NOW THAT HE WILL NEED 325GBP MORE FOR THE PACKAGE TO PASS THRUGH THE INTELLIGENCE AND TAX THIS IS AN EXPECTED DEVELOPMENT AS WE HAVE PAID CHARGES. BUT YOU KNOW
    THINGS CHANGS EVERY DAY

I WILL WANT YOU TO SEND HIM THE MONEY NOW WITHOUT DELAY SO HE CAN TAKE THE PACKAGE AND DELIVER TO YOU RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT DELAY. IN AS MUCH AS YOU ARE VERY BUSY AND FIND IT DIFFICULT TO GET AWAY FROM YOUR COURSE, I WILL WANT YOU TO DO SO AND TAKE DELIVERY OF THE PACKAGE I8 WILL NOT WANT COLLINS MOVING AROUND WITH CASH WAITING FOR WHEN YOU WILL BE FREE TO TAKE THE DELIVERY.

I WILL MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR THE SHIPPING AGENT TO HAND OVER THE BALANCE OF 325 WHEN THEY COME TOCOLLECT THE CAR.

HOW TO SEND THE MONEY TO HIM VIA THE FASTEST AND EASIEST WAY

USE ANY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OUT LET CLOSE TO YOU IM SURE THERE IS…… SEND TO….
    RECEIVERS NAME………… EMMANUEL COLLINS
    ADDRESS……………………..88 BRANPONEALE ROAD. LONDON SE29EL
    AMOUNT…………………….325GBP

YOU WILL BE GIVEN A AN MTC 10 DIGIT NUMBERS WHICH YOU WILL EMAIL ME AS SOONAS YOU RE BACK SO COLLINS CAN GET THE CASH AND DO THE CLEARING AT THE AIRPORT.

YOU CAN USE THIS IF NEED BE

QUESTION…CAR REGISTERATION
    ANSWER……….LGO6EEX
    PLEASE ACT… I AWAIT YOUR EMAIL

WELL THEY ARENT GETTING ANY MONEY .... WESTERN UNION BANK?! THESE PEOPLE DONT REALLY EVOLVE WITH THEIR INTELLIGENCE DO THEY!! TALK ABOUT COMMON SCAM

BUT ANYWAY MORE OPNIONS AND LAUGHS ON THIS ONE,, WE ARE LETTING THEM STEW A BIT BEFORE WE GIVE THE GAME UP ... NOT SURE IF IT WOULD DO MUCH GOOD TO GET AUTHORITIES INVOLVED DONT THINK THEY COULD DO MUCH..

I'M JUST GLAD ITS NOW APPARANT THEY ARE SITTING AT HOME ON THEIR PC'S SOMEWHERE AND THERE ISNT A CHANCE THEY HAVE ARRIVED IN ENGLAND... THEIR JUST HOPING WE'RE DUMB.

I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR THE GREEDY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WOULD WANT THEIR MONEY AND FALL FOR THIS..

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ....;LMAO

Re: CONCLUSION TO "AM I ABOUT TO BE SCAMMED TOMORROW"

Ahhhh.... it's just the old Advanced Fee Fraud with a twist!

Thanks for letting us know.. I knew there was *something* wrong with the set-up.

...plus I was strongly curious about the "diplomat" angle!

P.S. - Just so you know, you could have advertised a Yugo and had the same scam run on you.

can u explain what a yugo is to me i think i get the jist but detailed would be nice .... lol.. not in all the lingo of scams etc

Peaches! You've been hanging around posh BMWs for too long!

Just about the most hideous, awful cars ever! NATO bombed the factory in Serbia flat in 1999. Read about 'em here.

What's interesting about this particular scam is that it shows you can SEE that something's likely to be a scam, even if you can't quite figure out why.

oh its a car lol .. yeh i know i read up on the scams and usually they are cheap cars .. i havent seen any at all run on bmw's or basically expensive cars . i guess these guys were feelings a bit adventurous

ALSO TO UPDATE I SENT AN EMAIL BACK TO THEM SAYING I WOULD NOT PART WITH ANY MONEY DUE TO SCAMMING AND FRAUD ETC.. LOL

HE REPLIED SAYING HE WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED AND STARTED A PARAGRAPH ON TERRORISTS AND BOMBINGS AND HOW THE UK LAWS DONT LIKE CASH BEING FLOWN IN BECAUSE THAT IS HOW "WE" APPARANTLY BELIEVE TERRORISTS GET MONEY I PRESUME TO MAKE EXPLOSIVES... AND HE DIDNT WANT HIS MONEY TO BE TAKEN OFF HIM. AND SORT OF STARTED A "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT IF I LOSE MY MONEY"....

OH AND HE PUT THE PRICE DOWN SAYING EMMANUEL HAD FOUND 100 (FROM SOMEWHERE) SO I JUST HAD TO EVEN THE AMOUNT...

I GOT BORED AND SAID HE WASNT INTERESTED IN THE CAR , THAT I KNEW THERE WAS NO MONEY AND THAT IT WAS OBVIOUS ...

AND I SENT HIM ABOUT 10 LINKS TO SCAMMING WEBSITES,, AN EXPLANATION OF A "NIGERIAN ADVANCE FEE FRAUD SCAM" .. AND PROCEEDED TO EXPLAIN THAT THE UK ALSO DIDNT TAKE KINDLY TO FRAUD AND THEFT OF PERSONS MONEYS ... AND THAT I WONDERED WHY HE HADNT REALISED THIS FACT WHEN HE KNEW SO MUCH ABOUT TERRORISM/CASH COURIER LAWS!!!

AND I MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT THE POLICE AND DONT CONTACT AGAIN.. YUP EVERYONE HE HAS DISAPPEARED!!! HOORAY LOL

Oi I Am Not Posh Its My Dads Car ... I Want A Golf Mk2 Gti .. The Love Of My Life... My Posh Daddy Will Buy It For Me Lmao

Congrats on the response! You most definitely got your point across! As Dynamoo was saying, this is a scam that has been going on for quite a while and has quite a few threads on Scam.com about just this. I had someone do something similar to this saying he was a Royal from Nigeria wanting to purchase a laptop I was selling on Ebay.