+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Earning a living wage with MLM?

Do any of the MLM proponents on scam.com earn a living wage with their MLM?

Let's say 25.000 grand a year?

I know many MLMs advertise to 'fire your boss', Give up your J.O.B. (just over broke), 'earn 150 grand while you sleep', etc... But do any of you actually do it?

Would YOU advise your recruits to do the same?

Re: Earning a living wage with MLM?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceinvt View Post

I know many MLMs advertise to 'fire your boss', Give up your J.O.B. (just over broke), 'earn 150 grand while you sleep', etc... But do any of you actually do it?

Advise them to do what exactly Bruce?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Don't know about 25K a year, but it's claimed this yahoo makes $950,000 a month.

Brig & Lita Hart
    Monavie (USA)
    $950,000

50 Top Earners & Estimated Earnings per Month

Of course, he's not spending his day on forums pissing people off and hoping maybe, just maybe, somebody will actually buy something from him.

Anyways, what kind of business structure is that anyhow where somebody earns $10 mil a year and the majority are losing their shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    Don't know about 25K a year, but it's claimed this yahoo makes $950,000 a month.

Brig & Lita Hart
    Monavie (USA)
    $950,000

50 Top Earners & Estimated Earnings per Month

Of course, he's not spending his day on forums pissing people off and hoping maybe, just maybe, somebody will actually buy something from him.

Anyways, what kind of business structure is that anyhow where somebody earns $10 mil a year and the majority are losing their shirts?
    Thats right he does. But people have to realise that he built up a huge business with Amway, then left to join Monavie, with a lot of people following him.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Thats right he does. But people have to realise that he built up a huge business with Amway, then left to join Monavie, with a lot of people following him.
    When are you going to start on yours?

All you have so far 1.5 recruits (Heiney only qualifies as a .5 becuase he is an complete idiot who could really hurt himself at full strength) here at the SCAM.

Might I suggest a jump to something else...and take Heiney and "Cactus Juice" Wil with you.

You gotta start somewhere...
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Would you advise your recruits to give up the day job and work MLM to earn a living?

Okay so there is one person who earns a very good living with MLM. Is it actually selling juice or selling Monavie the biz op tho?

Would you advise your recruits to give up the day job and work MLM to earn a living?
    Only if they were earning a living wage first. Thats the power of MLM, you can keep the day job while building the business.

Okay so there is one person who earns a very good living with MLM. Is it actually selling juice or selling Monavie the biz op tho?
    As MonaVie is a legitimate MLM, all bonuses are paid on the sales of their juice.

i know some of the ACNer's claim that, and I don't doubt it. chris has never stated his income from MLM, nor do i think he ever will.
    that's probably right around the top 1% level, so you aren't talking a ton of people to begin with.

i've never heard an MLMer here say to do that right away. they say wait til you've replaced your income. not fair to say otherwise (unless you want to be like them and claim others have said things they haven't).

(why not make this just part of the IDS thread?)
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    I don't intend to quit my day job until my take home exceeds my day job...then it will be time to up my efforts from 5-10 hours per week to 40 hours per week.

Of course in this economy, when I leave my day job may not be my choice.
    Well, in this economy, it may take a while before you can give up your day job if your long range plans are to peddle cactus juice at $49.99 a bottle (regular retail price).

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    And purchasing by the case brings it down to $35 a bottle.

Thanks for your concern thou.
    How are you going to get to 150K by doing that? It would be easier if you keep em' hooked at 50 bucks a bottle.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Quote Originally Posted by masterakay View Post
    i donīt want to spam but i found this page: and it make me hold on my breath

if youīre serios on MLM join right now

itīs still beta
    2 funny....you don't want to spam, but you go ahead and do it anyways...!

Good luck with your learning curve...:judges:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I'm impressed if that guy make ~100k a month in an MLM. Was this your average job who joined or someone who was given percentage on the books, videos, etc?

Since the money is in the educational material, this is where you need to be to make any decent money. Making 25k/year on sales alone is pretty hard to achieve. The kickbacks/bonuses would imply we have some one who must have sale at close to 500k/year which I find hard since they often only sell to the "normal" consumer...
    "This thread is as much of a failure as you are at MLM."

MLM explained

Quote Originally Posted by BuffBluff View Post
    I'm impressed if that guy make ~100k a month in an MLM. Was this your average job who joined or someone who was given percentage on the books, videos, etc?

Since the money is in the educational material, this is where you need to be to make any decent money. Making 25k/year on sales alone is pretty hard to achieve. The kickbacks/bonuses would imply we have some one who must have sale at close to 500k/year which I find hard since they often only sell to the "normal" consumer...
    Some people on here have so much to learn, even about the basics of MLM.
    Do you really think that someone who earns 100K a year, makes all his money from selling the product? Or do you think it might come from the overrides on a lot of people in his network each using and selling a little amount?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Some people on here have so much to learn, even about the basics of MLM.
    Do you really think that someone who earns 100K a year, makes all his money from selling the product? Or do you think it might come from the overrides on a lot of people in his network each using and selling a little amount?
    I've been saying all along how completely clueless Buffy is in Re: to how MLM's function. He's stuck in the B&M mold, as many are.

I understand that he doesn't.

It's a learning process, like most things.

This gave him away, completely...

Quote Originally Posted by bluffey
    Since the money is in the educational material, this is where you need to be to make any decent money.
    Of course he's talking about Amway and their tools extras, which isn't an issue here in the US any more as far as I can tell.

Most training in MLM is free, at least the legit companies.

If it were just training that made all the difference, we'd all be rich on the beach.

Goethe said it best...

Knowing is not enough;
    we must apply.
    Willing is not enough;
    we must do.

~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
    KLH
    Last edited by ohein56; 11-24-2010 at 09:25 AM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    If it were just training that made all the difference, we'd all be rich on the beach.
    Funny, when I say that it isn't just a matter of training, Chris jumps all over me. It's almost like you guys have different opinions on things depending on who says them. There's a word for that...
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Most training in MLM is free, at least the legit companies.
    So guys like Cle-ments and Sales that sell training materials aren't legit.

Glad we can finally agree on something. And, no, the Amway thing is still a problem.
    Last edited by calvinandhobbes; 11-24-2010 at 09:57 AM.