+ Reply to Thread

My personal list of successes and failures!

I am not self promoting! No links! I just want to get that out of the way...here goes.

Tel3Advantage - 10 - requires a bit of effort both on and off-line but when the residuals start coming in it makes it all worth it. If you play the game right the resids will come! It is nice little check that just keeps growing and growing every month. Free to become an agent. A minimum of three sign-ups a month or they cancel your membership. If you are not making this anyhow, it is not working for you so just move on!

JoeShmo Traffic Manager - 9 - If you are like me you belong to a multitude of traffic exchanges and traffic attracting systems. This just brings them all together in one place for easy management and promotions. They also have selected the creme-de-la creme of traffic exchanges. The onsite forum is one of the best resources around. Very together group of people. Free to sign up - Upgrades available.

GDI - 6 - On principle I am not that impressed with this company, their customer service and some of their business ethics. Besides .ws is a cheesy address that I would only use to promote affiliate businesses and not anything serious. Alas in the end it all comes down to getting paid. This is one of the companies that actually comes through. In combination with hits2u you should be able to get a few paid sign ups a week. One week Free Trial - and then $10 per month gets you a domain name and hosting.

hits2u - 6 - It is good for getting GDI business but with about 40 people signed up under me I only noticed a handful of visitors being directed to pages in my stats. Maybe it will get better in the future but none-the-less it does work very well with GDI. Don't expect a lot of commission. Out of 40 signups I have only recieved one that was paid and was surprised at that as there doesn't seem to be much of an incentive to pay when you can get free pro membership very easily. - Free to sign up. 1 year free membership when you join GDI.

Automatic Money Machine - 9 - Be prepared to work at getting this one off the ground. It takes a little effort and is bit of a difficult sell. The thing is when you do get things moving it is very profitable and the MLM structure does work quite nicely. Their back office treats are worth the price of admission alone. If you are an unpaid member be sure to at least take advantage of the "Boot Camp series" in the members area. Great info anybody can learn from. - $30

Marketers Dashboard - 11- Okay this this my new pet and when it gets up and going I am going to run with it! If signing up for AMM (they work in conjuction) ever had any advantages for me, the fact that I am being introduced to this program at entry level is worth every program I have ever been involved with put together. I kept re-reading the marketing package to be sure there wasn't any catches or hidden fees. I still am not sure how they can supply all these tools for only $15. Once you get past that, the MLM structure even beats thier AMM program! For one thing you get $5 per sign up no matter what. I like that. I do understand the 2up or 3up structure of these programs, it is not great having to give away your first couple signups but you understand why you have to do it so you do. But with this you still get $5! You sell three of these packages and you paid for your first month. Did I mention these packages are going to be selling like hotcakes to anybody that knows anything about on-line marketing and the individual costs of each one individually? I am so excited about this one I can't stop talking about it. - $15 a month.

Dollarsbomb - 1 - Do I need to tell you cash randomizers are a joke? Scam city. I signed up for this on a whim and also so I could write a blog on it when these things were new. I did actually triple my initial investment but it was all my own effort! They are supposed to do all the advertising for you. Yeah Right. They advertise everyone will make 77, 000. By the time anyone makes this amount we will all be dead. - a whopping $75, it was only $25 when I first joined.

FSC Stores - mlm 4 - actual store 7 - I signed up with this one on a recommondation of a good friend who was selling products off line and making a a nice profit from it. The store and the products are inexpensive and I do a good percentage of my personal gift shopping at the store. I am not all that ambitious to run an wholesale/retail business, but who knows I may change my mind. The store is free for life so I guess I will keep it. They have an MLM structure running in the background when you upgrade to only $10 you get all these perks on top of lower prices for the wholesale stuff. I upgraded right away and built my downline to almost 200 members. Of those 200 members I only got one upgrade to silver. I still can't figure out why the numbers are so low. For the last kick in the b****s you need to have 8 upgrades to make $10. Looks good in theory but 200/1 odds are not my cup of tea! Free to sign up - $10 per month for first level upgrade - $50 a month for second level upgrade.

Blingo - 10 - This is just a fun thing I get everyone to sign up for. Instead of using Google use Blingo. Blingo is powered by Google so there is really no difference. Every once in a while they give out prizes randomly to surfers. I won a pair of movie tickets my first week so I know it is legit. You also get prizes when anybody you sign up wins a prize.

Re: My personal list of successes and failures!

I'm not being ugly, but don't you have a life outside of the internet?

I am an addict. I admit I need help! I have tried to quit.

I am sick puppy because I love doing these programs just re-investing what I make in one big viscious circle. Someday I am going to make my 10's of thousands and join every single internet program out there!

I am serious. I am going to set up a site reporting honestly my opinion of each one. Start some kind of rating system.

sick sick sick.

Yeah I do have a life but have thought of buying this tanning machine that runs off USB!
    Last edited by beepbeeper; 06-14-2006 at 06:00 AM.

adrafamor Guest

Hi. Thanks for sharing your helpful reviews. I hadn't heard of some of those programs. I'm a GDI member. And it's not easy to convince people to sign up. Too bad Blingo is only for US residents.

Hope you can ovecome your addiction. ;)

Hey, blingo really works

But Spam doesn't... No referral links allowed!
    Last edited by katiescorner; 06-19-2007 at 11:48 PM.

How much time do you spend on these offers?