+ Reply to Thread

One world--One people.

Hello All. Please do not misundertand what I am saying here. I am still the same crusty old fart I have always been. But, It is time for me to get back to the basics of the way I was raised to be.

First I would like to apologize to everyone here at scam-dot-com. And yes that does include you Lisan and Kermit for the things that I have said about you. Do not get me wrong, I will not back down from a fight if that is what you want. But I will no longer try to start one either.

If we the people of this planet are to survive then we must all be willing to make changes. We are going to have to start actually trying to get along with our neighbors whether it is across the street or across the oceans. Humans are basically the new kids on the block on good old terra If measured in time of a galaxy or universe's life.

We are trying to find more ways to destroy not only ourselves but all life here as well as the planet itself.

I firmly do believe that if this is not done soon, then we really do not have that much time left. By finding more and deadlier ways to get rid of our enimies we are also killing ourselves in the long run. With over population, war and diseases we are signing our own death sentence.

I know this will not mean anything to some here and I understand. But I am willing to take that first step, hopefully there will be others to follow and we may yet live in peace here.

To quote a well known phrase, LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.

Re: One world--One people.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Now over here in the chat room, you should be safer. It will be a while before they find us singing around the campfire. That political chat post should be strafed before we know it, they don't like happiness over yonder.

But it will be a good test of your metal.
    Let them. Sometimes you just have to draw that line in the sand and make a stand. No battle has ever been won by hiding. I have to face myself each and every day, whether it is good or bad makes no difference. I cannot and will not ever try to change myself into somthing I am not.

And by the way Wil, I am not much of a religious person at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Hello All. Please do not misundertand what I am saying here. I am still the same crusty old fart I have always been. But, It is time for me to get back to the basics of the way I was raised to be.

First I would like to apologize to everyone here at scam-dot-com. And yes that does include you Lisan and Kermit for the things that I have said about you. Do not get me wrong, I will not back down from a fight if that is what you want. But I will no longer try to start one either.

If we the people of this planet are to survive then we must all be willing to make changes. We are going to have to start actually trying to get along with our neighbors whether it is across the street or across the oceans. Humans are basically the new kids on the block on good old terra If measured in time of a galaxy or universe's life.

We are trying to find more ways to destroy not only ourselves but all life here as well as the planet itself.

I firmly do believe that if this is not done soon, then we really do not have that much time left. By finding more and deadlier ways to get rid of our enimies we are also killing ourselves in the long run. With over population, war and diseases we are signing our own death sentence.

I know this will not mean anything to some here and I understand. But I am willing to take that first step, hopefully there will be others to follow and we may yet live in peace here.

Well said OT.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    Well said OT.

Well Knight-Mare that makes two.

I started this thread some time ago and I think that it is getting to be more and more what we, the people of this planet need do do. If we don't our time here on this planet as a race is really getting shorter.