+ Reply to Thread

Is Pope Benedict Secretly a Satanist?

I've attended Catholic services numerous times, and it may be hard to see much wrong. You spend a lot of time on your knees. But exactly what or who are you bowing down to? Isn't there usually a big crucifix in the front on the church? So are you bowing down to this statue? The ten commandments forbid making any statue of anything on earth or in heaven and bowing down to it. That is idolatry. The church I attended had numerous statues of Mary as you enter the church, and also has large statues of Mary and Jesus outside the church.
    You may say that's an old church tradition. But Jesus condemned the Jews who had added numerous "traditions" to the word of God, and these traditions often were held above the Bible. Many people don't realize that the Catholic church takes credit for changing the sabbath day from Saturday to Sunday hundreds of years ago. Of course the term Sunday is in honor of the Sun god. So they "changed times and laws." The ten commandments say "Remember the sabbath day (Saturday) to keep it holy." It seems a lot of us have forgotten the sabbath day.
    A lot of people don't realize that a lot of Catholic teachings go back to the religion of ancient Babylon. They worshipped a "Queen of Heaven" and Catholicism now calls Mary the "Queen of Heaven." A lot of teachings of modern Judaism also go back to Babylon. They have the "Babylonian Talmud" that is taught above the Bible by most Jews. That may explain why Catholicism and Judaism are very chummy recently.
    If you've ever seen "Rosemary's Baby" there is an allusion to the idea that the pope of the last days will be secretly a Satanist. Pope Benedict was photographed using an inverted cross behind him on his recent visit to the Middle East. That means Antichrist not Christian, friends. Even Catholic prophecies indicate the last pope will be aligned with the Antichrist. The Bible says to come out of Babylon to us of the last days that we be not "partaker of her plagues." Revelation chapters 17 and 18. See http://www.guitarsolos.com/videos-po...g7zUQys%5D.cfm Also http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...he_vatican.htm

Re: Is Pope Benedict Secretly a Satanist?

Yes.... And so is Alf.
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

Quote Originally Posted by rogerbovee View Post
    Is Pope Benedict Secretly a Satanist?
    No. He doesnt exist. (satan, the pope does exist. I think)

The upside down cross on the Pope's seat is suppose to represent the cross of Saint Peter who was hung upside down supposedly because he did not feel worthy to die the same way Christ did. That's according to the catholic church. Though I do question that explanation. Throughout Christianity as far as I know the Inverted cross has always been used as a mockery of Christ's death and resurrection.
    As a believer in Christ I have always questioned the catholic traditions, and the cross on the Papal seat has always made me wonder about the spirit behind the pope. Its a good question by the op I think.

Most of what the Catholic Church and all other Christians believe is based on misinformation.

Assume the following.

1. Jesus was God and not His son.

2. Jesus was murdered (probably by Roman soldiers), not crucified. (Revelation 11)

3. The gospels were written by Creeks who were not eyewitnesses 35 to 70 years after the death of Jesus. This has been documented by biblical scholars (Bart Erhman and others).

4. The true story of Jesus will never be known, except for Revelation 11, because men decided to invent a fairytale story about Jesus.

Christian belief is based on false assumptions about Jesus.

There is no trinity. God is two entities in one, both equal in power, glory and Holiness. As the man Jesus, God told the true story about Himself. That story was misinterpreted. Instead, we have the son of God story.

The most tragic outcome of the gospel stories is the Holy Spirit. Men have used the Holy Spirit to justify just about everything imaginable in the name of God.

If the gospels are fundamentally in error, then Christianity is a pagan religion. Judaism is closer to the truth about God then Christianity.

Thus, we have Israel and God's promises. Israel is the only empirical evidence for God. Without the Bible, it is difficult to explain Judaism and Israel. If you want to know the truth about God, watch what happens to Israel.
    Last edited by Cnance; 11-25-2010 at 08:20 AM.

Watch the movie (its on google video) Roman Empire Rules Today Parts 1 & 2 . http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=roman+empire+rules+today It explains the whole question you have presented.

I don't know if he is a Satanist but I would say all the popes are evil for covering up all the systematic abuse in their corrupt organization.

The BIBLE SAYS WHO is the Antichrist!

IT IS THE POPE!!!!

he changed the Sabbath day form Saturday to Sunday, he claimed God gave him this right. Daniel said the anti Christ would think to change Gods times and laws. The pope burned and tortured millions of Christians, Daniel said the anti Christ would kill Gods saints and overpower them. the pope came out of the divided roman empire and called himself God and the vicar of Christ. Daniel said the anti Christ would exault himself as high as JESUS the anointed one.
    The Papacy is everything but 'holy' and 'righteous'...

The Devil ALWAYS copy, falsify, corrupt, and change the Word of God... He NEVER had one single original idea... The Catholic Church is one of his arms... and blasphematory pagan titles like Pontifus Maximus, or titles like Vicar of Christ, which means Substitute of Christ... which is in fact the Holy-Spirit, and nothing else...

They love showing off their power on the lower initiates.

The Bible and Jesus is ABSOLUTELY against the TRUE NWO, theosophy, communitarianism, collectivism, gnosticism, mysticism,.... and ABSOLUTELY AGAINST religions.

The MOST anti-treligious person in the worls was JEsus-Christ...
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

errrrrrrrrrrrr

yeap,you coollllll