+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MLM company bucks the recession.

More investment and extra jobs for NuSkin.

LINK HERE
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Re: MLM company bucks the recession.

I always thought that NuSkin seemed kind of gross, the idea of spreading someone else's afterbirth/placenta all over yourself...lol

NUSKIN - Income Disclosure Statement

Great products. Great company.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickinGa View Post
    I always thought that NuSkin seemed kind of gross, the idea of spreading someone else's afterbirth/placenta all over yourself...lol
    Doyle, what's in those meat strips?
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Maybe Chris, but like all other MLMs, not a very good income producer except for a very few.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    More investment and extra jobs for NuSkin.

LINK HERE
    MLM company builds facility. How is that "bucking" recession? It isn't. It's spending money, for good or bad, to be determined later.

Plenty of companies are expanding right now while their sales and profits are still down. When their sales and profits are increasing in the face of recession, that is bucking the recession.
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceinvt View Post
    Maybe Chris, but like all other MLMs, not a very good income producer except for a very few.
    Anything that relies on personally motivating yourself to learn the skills, then apply them, usually part time at the start, will have similar results. Thats why there are relatively very few big earners in any kind of business.

Quote Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
    MLM company builds facility. How is that "bucking" recession? It isn't. It's spending money, for good or bad, to be determined later.

Plenty of companies are expanding right now while their sales and profits are still down. When their sales and profits are increasing in the face of recession, that is bucking the recession.
    Record first quarter results 2010

Record second quarter results 2010

Record third quarter results 2010

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/econ...spx?Symbol=USD

Relevant US figures would be from Mid '08 to Mid '09 (keeping in mind the GDP plots are inflation adjusted, income statements are not).

Or better yet, just overplotting growth rate plots of the overall economy for all times. that tells you whether you are bucking any trends.

for comparison, our company is expanding to the tune of multiple billions of dollars...yet our profit and revenue are at levels from a few years ago.

companies that had been hording cash for the past year or so are looking to spend it (like the article you originally posted). with the Fed buying $0.5 Trillion in bonds (read: printing money), inflation looks to increase. Holding cash in times of high inflation is bad as your holding lose purchasing power. You want to be in debt, assuming you got into debt making good investments/acquisitions. The income goes up while the purchasing power of the increased income stays the same because of inflation, yet your debt become easier to payoff with inflated dollars.
    I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/econ...spx?Symbol=USD

Relevant US figures would be from Mid '08 to Mid '09 (keeping in mind the GDP plots are inflation adjusted, income statements are not).

Or better yet, just overplotting growth rate plots of the overall economy for all times. that tells you whether you are bucking any trends.

for comparison, our company is expanding to the tune of multiple billions of dollars...yet our profit and revenue are at levels from a few years ago.

companies that had been hording cash for the past year or so are looking to spend it (like the article you originally posted). with the Fed buying $0.5 Trillion in bonds (read: printing money), inflation looks to increase. Holding cash in times of high inflation is bad as your holding lose purchasing power. You want to be in debt, assuming you got into debt making good investments/acquisitions. The income goes up while the purchasing power of the increased income stays the same because of inflation, yet your debt become easier to payoff with inflated dollars.

http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=988043&postcount=9

Ok, you can't read. Fine by me.

Ok, you can't read. Fine by me.

I can read B/S when I see it.

I can read B/S when I see it.
    Feel free to point out what you think is BS and why with a factual explanation. Not just "Cal's a bigot" or "you call everyone a liar".

Are you saying the GDP growth numbers I linked are false?
    Are you saying that printing money isn't inflationary?
    Are you saying your links reported '08 versus '07 and '09 versus '08?

Just curious. I'm sure you'd be more than happy to explain your "reasoning." I certainly explained mine.

oh...BTW...yet another useless thread that should have been merged with your countless other useless ones.

Feel free to point out what you think is BS and why with a factual explanation. Not just "Cal's a bigot" or "you call everyone a liar".

Are you saying the GDP growth numbers I linked are false?
    Are you saying that printing money isn't inflationary?
    Are you saying your links reported '08 versus '07 and '09 versus '08?

Just curious. I'm sure you'd be more than happy to explain your "reasoning." I certainly explained mine.

oh...BTW...yet another useless thread that should have been merged with your countless other useless ones.

http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=988043&postcount=9

AFTERBIRTH?

We can't do stem cell research to save lives, but we can rub afterbirth on our skin to fight age and ugly spots?

WTF?