+ Reply to Thread

work at home jobs for college students?

I'm staying on campus this summer(long story...don't ask), and while I have jobs, the pay is not that great and neither are the hours. (I can only work 20 hours a week thanks to some stupid labor law here in Mass. :P) I'm making about 120 a week after taxes. There are about 10 more weeks left before the semester starts, so I'd like to get a work from home(or in this case, work-from-dorm) job to earn a little extra dough. I'm not looking for much, maybe about 50 or 60 dollars a week. I don't eat much(^_^), and I'm saving up for a new computer. Are there any job programs that are legit? I signed up for that national healthcare discount thingie, but everyone here says it's a scam. I never called them back--thanks for the heads up, btw!
    I'm trying to do paid surveys, but I never qualify for any for some reason. And you have to spend money to make money on offers sites, so what's a girl to do? Any tips you have would be greatly appreciated.

Re: work at home jobs for college students?

Wash dogs.

I sent you a private message... let me know if you don't know how to get it.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

i feel u girl im in the same boat, im doing summer school to get ahead on credits and i can only work a certain amount of hrs to.., ive searched everywhere on this site and others, but the only real thing that seems to work is if u want to start u own home buissness.....i have neither the time or money fo both,,,,,,but if anyone has anymore suggestions im all ears... :confused:

Do you know any legitimate work from job that are hiring at this moment

Sell pics of yourself nude :D

7. 06-17-2006, 08:12 AM

oh yessss......thanks for the advice,, ill get right on that ... :) ....how much should i charge?

I got started with work-at-home jobs after checking out The Paid Online Survey Center. It lists some of the best free-to-join survey panels, the biggest scams to avoid (including how they operate), and provides articles on maximizing online income. It definitely helped me get through college.

--Tony J.

10. 11-16-2006, 11:56 AM

Reason
    FORUM VIOLATON