+ Reply to Thread

EU Opens Floodgates to Muslims!!

This is a huge mistake!

http://www.france24.com/en/20101108-...reforms-travel

EU officials lift travel restrictions for Albanians and Bosnians

s and Bosnians

REUTERS - The European Union said on Monday it would lift visa requirements for travelers from Albania and Bosnia next month, aiming to encourage democratic reforms in the Balkan states, but warned that restrictions could be re-imposed if travel rules are abused.

The bloc’s home affairs ministers approved a proposal by the EU executive, the European Commission, to scrap travel restrictions for holders of biometric passports, that have a digitally recorded photo, during a meeting in Brussels.

However, they insisted the European Commission would continue to monitor how the two countries comply with EU rules on border controls and passport security, underscoring reluctance in the bloc to open up to unrestricted travel.
    Some EU governments doubt the two EU membership hopefuls can cope with issues such as illegal immigration and trafficking along drug routes from Asia to Europe, because of weak institutions and alleged corruption.

Such concerns increased after a relaxation of visa requirements for citizens of Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia last year led to a spike in applications for asylum in the EU from the three western Balkan states.

“This has ... prompted the European Commission to set up a post-visa monitoring process that aims at preventing risks of misuse and abuse of the asylum procedures,” said the EU’s commissioner for internal affairs, Cecilia Malmstrom.
    “A visa-free regime also comes with responsibilities,” she said in a statement, commenting on the ministers’ decision.

The ministers warned Albania and Bosnia, as well as other Balkan EU hopefuls, that visas could be re-imposed if travel rules are abused.
    I swear by my life and my love for it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for me.
    John Galt

Re: EU Opens Floodgates to Muslims!!

You're an idiot. This story has nothing to do mwith religion!

Christians are the majority (just) in Bosnia:

Islam 45%
    Christian (serbian orthadox and roman catholic) 46%

Religious demographics in Albania are even more uncertain :

There are no official statistics regarding religious affiliation in Albania. Estimates of the religious allegiance of the population of Albania vary, with some sources suggesting that the majority do not follow or practice any religion.[83] The CIA World Factbook gives a distribution of 70% Muslims, 20% Eastern Orthodox, and 10% Roman Catholics.[84] According to the World Christian Encyclopedia, roughly 39% of Albanians are Muslim, and 35% Christian.
    The religion of people in a member state in the EU is, I'm sure you would agree, irrelevant when it comes to deciding if they should be admitted.

Hey Snappy, do you know what the EU actually is? Fuck, do you know where it is?

3. 11-12-2010, 03:50 AM

Reason
    Mistake

4. 11-15-2010, 01:28 PM

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    You're an idiot. This story has nothing to do mwith religion!

Christians are the majority (just) in Bosnia:

Islam 45%
    Christian (serbian orthadox and roman catholic) 46%

Religious demographics in Albania are even more uncertain :

The religion of people in a member state in the EU is, I'm sure you would agree, irrelevant when it comes to deciding if they should be admitted.

Hey Snappy, do you know what the EU actually is? Fuck, do you know where it is?

Um...the problem of 'abuse' they are talking about is when they come and don't leave. Then they join the local EU-hating community and work against the host country from within.

So...why lift restrictions?

It is SOLELY so that liberal pussies can pat themselves on the back for their dedication to their epically failed mulitculturalism platform.

Last edited by pwrone; 11-15-2010 at 01:34 PM.
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    Um...the problem of 'abuse' they are talking about is when they come and don't leave. Then they join the local EU-hating community and work against the host country from within.

So...why lift restrictions?

It is SOLELY so that liberal pussies can pat themselves on the back for their dedication to their epically failed mulitculturalism platform.

You're as ing stupid as Snappy. This has nothing to do with muslims.

The article is about the EU lifting visa requirements from those two countries. Why were they imposed? Because, and I quote,
    Some EU governments doubt the two EU membership hopefuls can cope with issues such as illegal immigration and trafficking along drug routes from Asia to Europe, because of weak institutions and alleged corruption.

Such concerns increased after a relaxation of visa requirements for citizens of Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia last year led to a spike in applications for asylum in the EU from the three western Balkan states.
    It isnt MUSLIMS who applied to the EU from the Balkan states, in some nefarious islamic plot - it was just poor Albanians and Bosnians looking to take advantage of the rules.

There are muslims in these two countries, and there are christians and others. This is not a muslim or islamic extremism story.

Ignorant bigots really does describe you two down to the ground. You disgust me with a passion I rarely display. Miller Beer. That was the last time. Disgusting stuff.

Like you!

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    You're as ing stupid as Snappy. This has nothing to do with muslims.

The article is about the EU lifting visa requirements from those two countries. Why were they imposed? Because, and I quote,

It isnt MUSLIMS who applied to the EU from the Balkan states, in some nefarious islamic plot - it was just poor Albanians and Bosnians looking to take advantage of the rules.

There are muslims in these two countries, and there are christians and others. This is not a muslim or islamic extremism story.

Ignorant bigots really does describe you two down to the ground. You disgust me with a passion I rarely display. Miller Beer. That was the last time. Disgusting stuff.

Like you!

Did I say it was an islamic plot? NO

Are islamic immigrants responsible for most immigrant crime in the EU? YEP

What else you want to know?

As putrid little creatures go, you take the cake.

You would happily give your Mom, your family, your ass to ANY Muslim as long as he promised to oppress you.

/.
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

You would happily give your Mom, your family, your ass to ANY Muslim as long as he promised to oppress you.

/.
    Complete and utter bullshit.

/.
    Let see now. Thistle lives in europe. His family is in Europe. His friends are in Europe he works in Europe.

You sit at home in your chair and make bigoted remarks about Europe when you've probably never left your own country ever.

So hey thistle what's Europe like? I hear you have less than half the crime rate of the united states despite having denser populations and a much larger ethnic mix?
    http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cr...ers-per-capita
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._homicide_rate
    http://www.allcountries.org/ranks/pr...ries_2007.html

I also hear your much closer to the middle east, russia and africa and have a low terrorist risk factor despite having a large Muslim populations and a smaller military.
    http://www.maplecroft.com/about/news/terrorism.html
    http://www.photius.com/rankings/terrorism.html

It's almost like you might actually know what your doing.

Wow countries that actual do stuff for results and not just to yell and scream.
    Last edited by Spector567; 11-16-2010 at 02:38 AM.