+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19

    Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    Hi Guys

    I sent 2 messages last week to scam.com via the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, however they have not yet responded to me. It's been almost 2 weeks since i sent my first message to them.

    Does anyone know any other way of contacting them and is this normal of them not to respond to messages?

    Thanks

    Shak

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    The owner of the site is almost impossible to contact. Your best bet is to PM Sojustask, but even she has trouble getting on to the owner.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186

    Re: Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    Quote Originally Posted by shak997 View Post
    Hi Guys

    I sent 2 messages last week to scam.com via the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, however they have not yet responded to me. It's been almost 2 weeks since i sent my first message to them.

    Does anyone know any other way of contacting them and is this normal of them not to respond to messages?

    Thanks

    Shak
    Try putting "Make a Fortune Redirecting Traffic To Your Porn Empire" in the "Subject" line and you will get a response within minutes.

    As far as contacting the part time moderator of this site you need to sign your request "Cupcake" to get a prompt response. Hope this helps.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19

    Re: Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    Hi guys

    Thanks for your replies. So how do I PM Sojustask? I know it might sound like a stupid question but i'm new to these forums and dont use them very often.

    Cheers

    Shak

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    Click here:

    http://www.scam.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=3871


    Oh, but for future reference, there's a link at the top right of the page that says Private Messages. It's just under the bold text that says Welcome :rasta:.

  6. #6

    Re: Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    Quote Originally Posted by shak997 View Post
    Hi guys

    Thanks for your replies. So how do I PM Sojustask? I know it might sound like a stupid question but i'm new to these forums and dont use them very often.

    Cheers

    Shak
    There are no stupid questions, rather only unanswered questions. Just because one person knows something that you do not simply means that you have not yet learned the answer as the other person has.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    You can't get there from here.
    Posts
    904

    Re: Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    Quote Originally Posted by shak997 View Post
    Hi Guys

    I sent 2 messages last week to scam.com via the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, however they have not yet responded to me. It's been almost 2 weeks since i sent my first message to them.

    Does anyone know any other way of contacting them and is this normal of them not to respond to messages?

    Thanks

    Shak
    Good luck with that. You could try using a Ouiji Board.
    :
    Who's running this popcorn stand anyway? :zx11pissed:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19

    Re: Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    Thanks guys. It just amazes (and annoys) me that the mods for scam.com are so difficult to get hold of.

    Thanks again

    Shak

  9. #9
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    Quote Originally Posted by shak997 View Post
    Thanks guys. It just amazes (and annoys) me that the mods for scam.com are so difficult to get hold of.

    Thanks again

    Shak
    I didn't see a PM from you in my box, and I didn't get a notification from the site.

    But I'm here now and will check back tomorrow to see what your problem is.

    Ignore Cyclemaster, he's rather immature.


    Lady Mod

    .

  10. #10
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclemaster View Post
    Try putting "Make a Fortune Redirecting Traffic To Your Porn Empire" in the "Subject" line and you will get a response within minutes.

    As far as contacting the part time moderator of this site you need to sign your request "Cupcake" to get a prompt response. Hope this helps.
    That won't work either, Dumplin', but nice try.


    Lady Mod

    .

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    421

    Re: Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclemaster View Post
    Try putting "Make a Fortune Redirecting Traffic To Your Porn Empire" in the "Subject" line and you will get a response within minutes.

    As far as contacting the part time moderator of this site you need to sign your request "Cupcake" to get a prompt response. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
    That won't work either, Dumplin', but nice try.


    Lady Mod

    .
    And a very happy and warm holiday season to you both to :spin2:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Breaking News, Political headlines, news from around the world and yes my EXCLUSIVE one on one talk with Kermit The Frog. I want to welcome our viewers from the United States and around the world. Im Wolf Blitzer this is the Situation Room live from our nations capitol in Washington D.C.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MkX...eature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folC_...eature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAK-XiCLw-Q&feature=fvsr

  12. #12
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit The Frog View Post
    And a very happy and warm holiday season to you both to :spin2:
    You too, Kermie!

    :angel:

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186

    Re: Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    Awww....punkin' did I hit a nerve? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
    I didn't see a PM from you in my box, and I didn't get a notification from the site.

    But I'm here now and will check back tomorrow to see what your problem is.

    Ignore Cyclemaster, he's rather immature.


    Lady Mod

    .

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19

    Re: Unable to contact Scam.com. Please help...

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
    I didn't see a PM from you in my box, and I didn't get a notification from the site.

    But I'm here now and will check back tomorrow to see what your problem is.

    Ignore Cyclemaster, he's rather immature.


    Lady Mod

    .
    Hi Sojustask

    I have just pm'd you.

    I hope you have received.

    Thank you.

    Shak

Similar Threads

  1. How do I contact an administrator?
    By bravoco in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2016, 01:46 PM
  2. High I.Q. obama Physically Unable To Stop Lying
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 02:23 AM
  3. Global Contact , Inc
    By moyehoist in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 11:07 AM
  4. Anyone here knows Mike G or how to contact him?
    By AutoGlobalZone in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 12:00 AM
  5. ACLU unable to oust patrolling Minutemen
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 08:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •