+ Reply to Thread

1996 Honda Accord EX

THIS IS A SCAM!!!!! First, he had a white car listed in which I responded to the advertisement. When he found I was interested, turns out he says the vehichle is in Florida and will be shipped upon receipt of payment. Now, he has a black identical vehicle listed.

Hello,

My 1996 Honda Accord EX is in great shape. It was always garaged and never smoked in. It has no scratches, dents or something like that. No mechanical or electrical problems. Clean title in hand. It does not need anything additional to function, has only 139,000 miles. I work in the army and i got divorced so i don't need the car anymore because it was my wife's car.I want the deal closed only through eBay's Buyer Protection Program in order for you to be 100% protected.You will make the payment to eBay and they will hold the money until you receive the car. ONLY AFTER you receive the car and inspect it (for 5 days) eBay will release the payment to me, this way we are both protected. The last price is 1400$. If you will take it for this price, I am willing to handle the shipping.
    Please get back to me asap if you decide to buy, and include in your e-mail your full name and address where you want it shipped so I can start the deal with eBay. You will receive all the transaction payment and shipping details from them.

Thank you and have a nice day,
    Lt. Todd Hemsley

Re: 1996 Honda Accord EX

Thanks for posting up that example of the fake vehicle scammer.

You could post up the email addresses that the scammer is using, it will help make your post more googlable for other suspicious potential victims to find when looking for information. Then delete and block that scammer. Don't bother to tell him that you know he is a scammer, it isn't worth your effort. He has one job in life, convincing victims to send him their hard-earned cash.

Whenever suspicious or just plain curious, google everything, website addresses, names used, companies mentioned, phone numbers given, all email addresses, even sentences from the emails as you might be unpleasantly surprised at what you find already posted online. You can also post/ask here and every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find before taking a chance and losing money to a scammer.
    Last edited by Meri Widow; 11-04-2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: shouldn't speed read when tired
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

I just had the exact same scam pulled on me, except for a couple small details.

it was a 2001 toyota tacoma

The "truck" was in Provo, Utah

And it was the wife selling it, as the husband had died, in afganistan 3 months ago

the email was [email protected]
    the invoice from ebay was from [email protected]

Thanks for posting up a scammer's email addresses, the more a scam is googlable, the better chance a suspicious potential victim will find the post and not lose money.
    Last edited by Meri Widow; 11-04-2010 at 09:04 PM. Reason: spelling
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

My pleasure. I actually fell for this scam, so I'm trying to do everything in my power to shine the light on this scam.

Luckily i caught on quick, and saved my money before it was picked up :spin2:

womens Oil

Gascoigne has cut small a vacation in the States cheap Blue Jackets jerseys free shipping along with described rear regarding coaching immediately after breaking his / her still left hand in a sloppy task for wholesale Lions cheap jerseys Aston Villa's George Boateng In case you decide to go after the new Blazers uniforms scholarship or grant or perhaps a occupation in football, dependable train and talent growth Patriots jerseys cheap is in the highest value You're going to get your notice previous to something really serious transpires and also have time to behave consequently cheap Giants jerseys free shipping I actually hadn seen that he previously had authentic Leafs jersey his hands behind his or her returning, and all sorts of fear of these regular night time fright begun to fade in to light red as well as purple unicorn prancing young daughter gleeDespite the excitement of their athletics based video games, Ea cheap Bulls wholesale jerseys faces an uphill endeavor advertising game titles in a very tough ecosystem where by people are choosing online games from authors including Zynga (ZNGA) rather then conventional system gamesWhen you create roof tiles created from rock, there is a great likelyhood that they'll new Ravens uniforms appear ???????? http://www.kaalrz.com/forum.php?mod=...age=1#pid42973 http://www.kaalrz.com/forum.php?mod=...age=1#pid42972 http://scam.com/showthread.php?p=176...=1#post1762360