+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

The New World Order (NWO)

There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals ( at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obediant to their agenda. Their intention is to dramatically reduce the world's population by 5.5 billion people. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when refering to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators. The Illuminati is also involved.

A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which willl be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Governmentpolice force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obediant and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simply be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Re: The New World Order (NWO)

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    Their intention is [U]to dramatically reduce the world's population by 5.5 billion people.
    How would they go about achieving it?.

There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals ( at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obediant to their agenda. Their intention is to dramatically reduce the world's population by 5.5 billion people. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when refering to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators. The Illuminati is also involved.

A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which willl be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Governmentpolice force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obediant and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simply be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited.
    Latest official current world population estimate, for mid-year 2009, is estimated at 6,790,062,216.

http://geography.about.com/od/obtain...population.htm

So, for the sake of argument 6.8 billion... subtract your projected 5.5. That leaves 1.3 billion people.

You stated;
    "In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which willl be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population."

Yet you fail to go into for what purpose? To be servants? Why? What would be the point? To make the "ruling class" wealthier? What would be the point... they would already have everything.
    Oh yeah... it would be a feudal society. Riiiggghhht.
    If all you have are rulers and servants then who would take care of the rulers? Who would be the innovators that would create wealth? You said it would be a welfare state... well, that doesn't produce innovators to create wealth... it will produce a whole lot of nothing for the "ruling class".

I could go on, but the result would be a cycle of self destruction.

I'm not sayng that a one world government is necessarily a bad thing. It is possible we are starting to see the beginnings of the death of nationalism. Hmmm, isn't nationalism one of the major causes of wars?

You're starting to sound a lot like Galaxy (remember him)... except your punctuation is better.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Galaxative!....or SoulBore!...where are those two morons? They were too much fun.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Yeah!.

I have read both pro's & cons for a one world government.

But the conspiracy has been around for over 2000 years now.

How did they let you in on this important information about their plan? They did a TV commercial? I must have missed it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
    How did they let you in on this important information about their plan? They did a TV commercial? I must have missed it...
    Have you considered doing a web search?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Latest official current world population estimate, for mid-year 2009, is estimated at 6,790,062,216.

http://geography.about.com/od/obtain...population.htm

So, for the sake of argument 6.8 billion... subtract your projected 5.5. That leaves 1.3 billion people.

You stated;
    "In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which willl be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population."

Yet you fail to go into for what purpose? To be servants? Why? What would be the point? To make the "ruling class" wealthier? What would be the point... they would already have everything.
    Oh yeah... it would be a feudal society. Riiiggghhht.
    If all you have are rulers and servants then who would take care of the rulers? Who would be the innovators that would create wealth? You said it would be a welfare state... well, that doesn't produce innovators to create wealth... it will produce a whole lot of nothing for the "ruling class".

I could go on, but the result would be a cycle of self destruction.

I'm not sayng that a one world government is necessarily a bad thing. It is possible we are starting to see the beginnings of the death of nationalism. Hmmm, isn't nationalism one of the major causes of wars?

You're starting to sound a lot like Galaxy (remember him)... except your punctuation is better.

You want the full story go to this site.
    http://www.educate-yourself.org

Been there... done that.
    I have a challenge for you, I don't believe you'll do it, but here goes anyway.

The site you directed me to has a link taking you to a page listing the locations of U.S. concentration camps (REX84 if I'm not mistaken) or the "FEMA Camps" as they're commonly referred to.
    The list is a long one and includes, pretty much, every state in the union.
    Locate one close to your location and go there. Of course, you cannot trespass on private property and military bases won't let you in unless you actually have business there. However, you should be able to locate one fairly close to you that you have access to.
    Go there and report back what you have seen. I did. You want to know what I found... NOTHING!
    So... in answer to your invitation I did 'educate myself'. The site you're referring me to is bull-shit.
    Take me up on my challenge... I dare you.

Louisville - FEMA detention facility, located near restricted area US naval ordnance plant. Military airfield
    located at facility, which is on south side of city.
    Been there... nothing out of the ordinary, no camp & no airfield. Area is light industrial and residential.
    Land Between the Lakes -
    This area was declared a UN biosphere and is an ideal geographic location for detention facilities. Area is
    an isthmus extending out from Tennessee, between Lake Barkley on the east and Kentucky Lake on the west.
    Just scant miles from Fort Campbell in Tennessee.
    Havent been there in a few years. However, it is a major Kentucky tourist draw... featuring state parks, vacation resorts, innumerable lake and park resorts, etc... Of course, the 'perfect' place to locate a secret detention camp "lol"
    Last edited by PaulM; 11-03-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Been there... done that.
    I have a challenge for you, I don't believe you'll do it, but here goes anyway.

The site you directed me to has a link taking you to a page listing the locations of U.S. concentration camps (REX84 if I'm not mistaken) or the "FEMA Camps" as they're commonly referred to.
    The list is a long one and includes, pretty much, every state in the union.
    Locate one close to your location and go there. Of course, you cannot trespass on private property and military bases won't let you in unless you actually have business there. However, you should be able to locate one fairly close to you that you have access to.
    Go there and report back what you have seen. I did. You want to know what I found... NOTHING!
    So... in answer to your invitation I did 'educate myself'. The site you're referring me to is bull-shit.
    Take me up on my challenge... I dare you.

The one that I have been to that was on the list of US Concetration Camps is Ft. Lewis/ McChord AFB - which is near Tacoma in Washington State. I was there a few years back and there was plenty of activity around the base when I was there. I didn't notice anything out of the norm. It just seemed like another military base at the time. But, then again they are not going to go brodcast to the general public "Hey this base will become a US Concentration Camp". They would be more Low Key about it.

Ft. Lewis/ McChord AFB is or may very well be a US Concentration Camp intended for future use.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    no they are going to be low key and have the crap all over the net for the past couple decades.
    He can't help being gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    no they are going to be low key and have the crap all over the net for the past couple decades.
    I see the wheel is spinning, but the hamster looks dead.
    Last edited by Knight-mare; 11-05-2010 at 03:08 PM.

I can't help being gullible.

That sounds like a personal problem, Paulie. I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
    Last edited by Knight-mare; 11-05-2010 at 03:06 PM.

That sounds like a personal problem, Paulie. I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
    Actually it reads more like a quote butcher & a lack of anything better to say.
    Those conspiracy theories have been around a long time. The 'concentration camp' CT alone has been around for over 35 years that I can vouch for... probably longer. As was mentioned earlier in the thread the NWO or 'one world government' CT has been around for centuries at least... possibly longer. Hmm, you'd think "they" would have gotten it by now! I understand these things "...have to be done delicately." (apologies to Margaret Hamilton), but centuries + ?? Nations have come and gone... empires risen and collapsed. The world has changed and 3volved. Any movement towards a 'one world government' will be, in reality, nothing more than societal evolution. Nationalism, as we know it, will eventually die out in favor of a more unified inter-cultural structure... and it won't be because of some grand conspiracy to bring about the demise of nationalism... it will be the result of multi-national cooperation to bring about changes which will be of greater benefit to the common good.

Have you considered doing a web search?
    Sorry, forgot about that.
    Doing a web search on conspiracy theories about world domination provides you with a whole bunch of carefully researched, credible, 100% accurate information. :cwm2:

Wonderful site! I especially like the section titled:
    How You Can Prevent Alien & Military Abductions & Spiritual Attack
    Very illuminating!

This one was just too funny to keep from our esteemed scam.com readers:

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/alie...d18jul04.shtml